VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 21st, 2018 #21
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Well the studies revolved around the initial hypothesis of the guys have small dicks so the ladies vaginas should match. South Korea with the smallest average dicks of the world at 3.9" they started there. While that did play a factor, they also began to see a correction with the eyelids and vaginas as well. The thinner the eyelids slit, the tighter the vagina lip slit.

As far as having kids with them

These studies would confirm that homos are the real issue here, because all asian orifices must be proportional smaller, and a "young mans" even more so.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #22
Jeffrey Smither

Well I mean I'd take a Moranbong girl like Jo Kuk-Hyuang.

Old May 22nd, 2018 #23
Donncha Dennis

Asians suck orangutan yellow barely above any sort of living standard. Although they are probably the most intelligent of the non whites and can impose some standard on themselves not like da soul brothas.

From what I know parents in Thailand who are poor, which is like what majority of the population? They will sell their daughter into slavery and prostitution. Whats even worse is if they have a boy they cut his hair and sell him to "lady boy" schools, like think geisha schools except for making trans queers. The boy is then sold into these sick sexual trans schools were they are forced to wear female clothes given female names taught how to act feminine hide their male side and how to sexually please the male gender. When I first heard of this and found that this has been going on for untold generations I thought these people are truly lost a bomb of napalm on them would only be a improvement. How sick do you have to be bare starvation situations I guess? But how sick do you have to be to sell your boy or girl into prostitution just for what? to pay rent on your bamboo hut? a bowl of rice? just didn't want to take care of raising the kid paying for clothes and schooling?

Hopefully Buddhist monks can enact a holy war and purge the land of such sick poisonous people. If they do anything less then they are not serving their land or people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unparalleled_Invasion
got to read your jack london people!

Old May 22nd, 2018 #24
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
But don't they have sideways vaginas? LOL.

Sure, marrying an Asian female would be fine if you want your child to be born with down syndrome.

Sideways vaginas?! Lol.
I'm not sure if people with Down Syndrome have the capacity to be offended by being compared to muts but they'd be right to. They can't help that gooks have the same moon pie face. Their condition is the result of a random error in cell division, something for which no one is to blame. While having a half-breed kid is 100% preventable and in no way random.

(btw )

Old May 23rd, 2018 #25
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
All of them.
And you were so overwhelmed by the abundance that you couldn't decide on even a single reference to cite?
I doubt if any such data exists. At any rate, the research is not as extensive as you seem to think. I found nothing.

American Journal of Physiology (physiology.org)
The Society for the Study of Human Biology (sshb.org)
The Journal of General Physiology (jgp.rupress.org)
Pathophysiology(pathophysiologyjournal.com)
Even assuming you could find a gook with few enough miles on it that there was some discernable appreciation in traction, a guy would have to be pretty unlucky if he's packing so little that he's getting lost in the average woman.
Make her do some Kegels🕳, lol.

Old May 25th, 2018 #26
Breanna
Eternal Glory

I don't understand the whole daily stormer lusting after prostitutes and nonwhite women thing really. Back when I got into WN it was all about family values. I also don't know a single real life traditional man that hates women. They all have mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, etc. that they love. I wonder how many of these men complaining about women would, if they had a woman, put her on birth control drugs so they could use her for sex while avoiding the responsibility of children. That's what most guys do nowadays. And that's the root of all the problems in our society. Birth control caused the sluttiness and promiscuity rampant today by taking away the responsibility of childrearing that used to be associated with sex. It severed sex from reproduction which paved the way for all kinds of strange and fetishistic activities to be justified and celebrated. Because we don't have enough children, and don't have to help a constantly increasing population of our own people, we don't have the drive to seek out more living space and have become pacifistic. It also made us soft because we no longer have to struggle to feed a bunch of hungry mouths. It destroyed the traditional family. It is the cause of divorce, as my husband says, that women not pregnant often enough start to subconsciously believe the man is sterile so leave to seek a new man. All our problems could really be solved by having traditional families and getting rid of this horrible phenomenon. Raising children is a lot of work true, but not as expensive as they'd have you believe. You really can get almost everything you need to survive from the land and the sea.

Old May 25th, 2018 #27
Skinhead Zack

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I don't understand the whole daily stormer lusting after prostitutes and nonwhite women thing really. Back when I got into WN it was all about family values. I also don't know a single real life traditional man that hates women. They all have mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, etc. that they love. I wonder how many of these men complaining about women would, if they had a woman, put her on birth control drugs so they could use her for sex while avoiding the responsibility of children. That's what most guys do nowadays. And that's the root of all the problems in our society. Birth control caused the sluttiness and promiscuity rampant today by taking away the responsibility of childrearing that used to be associated with sex. It severed sex from reproduction which paved the way for all kinds of strange and fetishistic activities to be justified and celebrated. Because we don't have enough children, and don't have to help a constantly increasing population of our own people, we don't have the drive to seek out more living space and have become pacifistic. It also made us soft because we no longer have to struggle to feed a bunch of hungry mouths. It destroyed the traditional family. It is the cause of divorce, as my husband says, that women not pregnant often enough start to subconsciously believe the man is sterile so leave to seek a new man. All our problems could really be solved by having traditional families and getting rid of this horrible phenomenon. Raising children is a lot of work true, but not as expensive as they'd have you believe. You really can get almost everything you need to survive from the land and the sea.

Maybe they watch too much anime, listen to too much K-pop or play Japanese video games too much. Asians look like monkeys to me.
They assume it's okay to race-mix with gook women, "sports-bang" them because Japan was NS Germany's greatest ally, Asians have high IQs unlike other non-Whites and commit much less crime than negroes or Arabs.
But actually, the truth is that gooks are the cruelest, most ruthless and cold-blooded killers of them all, if provoked.
Asians killed way more Whites than Muslims and Jews combined in history. (you know, the Mongol invasion)
They will usually attack silently, just like in Pearl Harbor.
In my opinion, they are no less of a threat to our race than Muslims or Jews.
And they can be as savage as negroes and can be as sneaky as the Jews if you ask me.

It is wrong for them to bash White women for dating negroes while they date Asian women, it is downright hypocritical.
Race-mixing with their women is no different from mixing with the blacks.
WN guys with yellow fever tend to justify their acts of treason by saying they have pale skin, they look good because of plastic surgery no single eyelids, their vaginas are tighter, they're submissive unlike Western women, etc.
But miscegenation is miscegenation, bestiality is bestiality, paedophilia is paedophilia, no matter whatever they say otherwise.
Plus, who needs those with the same faces, same black hair and eyes when you can have a beautiful, blue eyed and blonde haired woman?

They have no diversity like our women do.

I suggest any WN guy with yellow fever to try Eastern European women instead.

A lot of them have slightly Asiatic features but with grey / blue eyes and blonde hair.
They are much less affected by feminism than Western women and many still believe in traditional roles / family values.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 26th, 2018 at 01:03 AM.

Old May 27th, 2018 #28
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
This should help you understand the origin -

Old May 30th, 2018 #29
White Brazilian Boy

Asian women are great for Asian men.
Black women are great for black men.
White women are great for white men.

It's hypocritical to a WN condemn race mixing between white females and black males, but at the same time lust for Asian pussy.

About Asian: very few of them are naturally good looking. The problem with the white males that love them is the following: they idealize a certain type of Asian women: cute looking and submissive.
They want an Asian girl that looks like this:

While the average Asian female looks like this:

Old May 30th, 2018 #30
White Brazilian Boy

"black hair and eyes when you can have a beautiful, blue eyed and blonde haired woman?"

Speak for youself, man. I prefer a woman with brown hair, not blonde. Also, having dark eyes is not a negative trait.

Features >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pigmentation.

Old May 30th, 2018 #31
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
Asian women are great for Asian men.
Black women are great for black men.
White women are great for white men.

It's hypocritical to a WN condemn race mixing between white females and black males, but at the same time lust for Asian pussy.

About Asian: very few of them are naturally good looking. The problem with the white males that love them is the following: they idealize a certain type of Asian women: cute looking and submissive.
They want an Asian girl that looks like this:
I admit Jo-Kuk-hyang is pretty cute. Maybe I got a tiny crush on her.

Old May 31st, 2018 #32
Ray Allan

Evelina Papantoniou, Miss Greece 2001. Nothing wrong with her.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 31st, 2018 #33
Karl Lueger

I lived for a time in Hong Kong, just an awesome city. Probably the greatest in the world. On a personal level never had any problems with East Asians, they are different from us but I can't say inferior
Also spent time in Manilla.. cheers to Flip lord For killing criminals

One awesome thing that made me love it there is.
NO NIGGERS!!
It's such a wonderful thing to not see any niggers, that shit race must be exterminated..
When you see a racially homogenous population like that, it's so obviously right, even as a laowai I could appreciate that even more having lived in former white nations corrupted by kikes...

That's not really the thread topic but just a side note

Rambo, John J.

Thread