Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #441
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Location: In my comfy rabbit hole -- wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
When 'be like the Jews' is the theme song one has to do very little 'Aryan-soul' searching to see a pattern.
Couldn't have put it better.

"Be like the jews" is definitely the theme song of this totally off-the-wall thread; and a careful read of this wily windbag's posts from page one will confirm that. Not once, in twenty-three pages to date, does he say, or even imply, anything negative about God's Precious Darlings and their Agenda; and those unfortunate enough to have just run into this thread ought to keep that in mind as you scratch your heads trying to figure out just what in hell this yidiot's yammering about. He goes to great lengths in an attempt to be subtle, but he's as obvious as a boner in sweatpants, as transparent as a newly-Windexed window -- we see right through him. Yet he persists in shrugging it all off and merrily skates around the real issues confronting Whites/Aryans in their fight for survival: him and his kind.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; 1 Week Ago at 02:12 PM.

Old 1 Week Ago #442
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

Aryanism is very different from Judaism, or the other two Abrahamic religions. Major differences include:
  • there is no Bible or Quran, there is only the race-soul
  • there is no belief, there is only understanding and not understanding
  • the goal isn't to obey or love or submit to a deity, the goal is to be Aryan
Aryans are not children of Abraham.

Old 1 Week Ago #443
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Aryans are not children of Abraham.
No shit, Shylock. Which begs the question: Where do you, an admitted child of Abraham, the very antithesis of Aryanism, get off lecturing bona fide Aryans on what Aryanism is and isn't?

Now you folks see the meaning of "gall" in his last name. He's sure 'nuff got plenty of it.

Old 6 Days Ago #444
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

C'mon, you jew scumbag. Bring it...

Old 5 Days Ago #445
Emily Henderson
We are Aryans of the Vedas

Emily Henderson
Talking He Won't Bring it Til it's Safe to Bring it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
C'mon, you jew scumbag. Bring it...
When the Jew shizznit gets called out he waits a while, then starts anew as if he missed what you said. Oy, dats clever.

I'd say the Vedic writings are something that are actually 'Aryan' and are the oldest religious writings in the world, back to 1500 BCE.

It's where he gets the 'understand and not understand', as Aldous Huxley was into reading the Vedas and Yoga, and he is a Huxley fan. All of that is 'Aryan'.

Then...we mix in a little made up 'Otherism' shit so that we feel 'guilty' for recognizing we have enemies....then we talk up how not-so-bad Jews are, they are swimming through life cuz so wonderful is their sicko religion (not a 'Cabal' that is quite evil and involved killing a lot of people to get to the top)...mix in some 'politeness' and 'kind' conjecture, and whaddayahave?

You have the recipe for bullshit stew. The Aryan flavorings are supposed to mask the taste of the (((bullshit))).

Old 5 Days Ago #446
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
When the Jew shizznit gets called out he waits a while, then starts anew as if he missed what you said. Oy, dats clever.

I'd say the Vedic writings are something that are actually 'Aryan' and are the oldest religious writings in the world, back to 1500 BCE.

It's where he gets the 'understand and not understand', as Aldous Huxley was into reading the Vedas and Yoga, and he is a Huxley fan. All of that is 'Aryan'.

Then...we mix in a little made up 'Otherism' shit so that we feel 'guilty' for recognizing we have enemies....then we talk up how not-so-bad Jews are, they are swimming through life cuz so wonderful is their sicko religion (not a 'Cabal' that is quite evil and involved killing a lot of people to get to the top)...mix in some 'politeness' and 'kind' conjecture, and whaddayahave?

You have the recipe for bullshit stew. The Aryan flavorings are supposed to mask the taste of the (((bullshit))).
Bingo, baby, bingo! Couldn't have better analyzed this douchebag myself.

(Smart chick, this one.)

Tags
aryanism

Thread