VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 22nd, 2017 #421
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I do not know what the statute of limitations are on cases like this, but other lawsuits can and need to be filed against McShitbag and the city of Charlottesville. It would pretty much have to be the organizers of Unite the Right or someone that was injured at the rally. This cannot be allowed to stand.
You have two years to file for injury to a person.

Five for injury to personal property.

Two for libel and slander, which Spencer and Kessler should also file, as well as anyone whose employer or school called them 'hateful' or 'bad' or whatever else, inciting people to 'look down' on them.

Just for the sheer effect of surprising them by not fearing them, everyone should do it who has any kind of claim. Clog 'em up (courts). They hate that more than anything, because time is $.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #422
Ironguard1940

Default Sue, sue, sue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
That's not the emergency injunction--they're referring to the Judge granting them a permit to have the Unite the Right rally on Aug.11th--they're saying that since it was granted, the lawsuit regarding prohibition of free speech is null/void.

...Which is wrong, because of the declaration of 'unlawful assembly' that was declared on the day of the rally, based on a Virginia Statute, was not done correctly.

This is the Statue they used to 'shut it down': http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/t...ection18.2-406

3 or more persons gathered "..to inspire persons of ordinary courage with well-grounded fear of serious and immediate breaches of public safety, peace or order.."

^^That would describe the mask-wearing Antifa, not the UTR Rally. Had they (law enforcement) not 'stood down', and arrested them (Anti Racists) from the inception for the Class I Misdemeanor they were committing the Rally would've gone on fine. They didn't want that.

It (the Virginia Statute) was wrongly applied--Antifa were allowed to roam the streets after getting violent, and Spencer and others were unlawfully detained.

They should file civil suit.

Anyone who hurled weapons at people (like the ones smashing the car up) are guilty of Class 5 Felonies in Virginia, because they did it post the declaration of unlawful assembly.

Correct on ACLU=anti-White garbage dump.
I agree with all the points made here. Several Federal civil suits should be filed ASAP. If the suits filed indict our antifa governor and Charlottesville SSR, then the 'moral high ground' will have shifted from under the left's feet.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #423
Ironguard1940

Default ESPN moves announcer named Robert Lee off of UVa football game

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...cid=spartandhp

For those who think communism died with the USSR, what do you think now?

Old August 22nd, 2017 #424
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Jesus Krist

Quote:

I thought this might be an 'Onion' type o' story, but no, the level of crazy has escalated to a 'Code Orange'.

Geezus Christ, now niggers can't handle White names.

There are flights to South Africa and Haiti where they can free themselves of the horrors of hearing the words 'Robert Lee' on 'dey t.v.'s'.

My Aunt was in the DAR, and used to tell me stories (she won an award for a paper she wrote about Robert E. Lee), and Sam Houston is in our family line. The connection to Lee is via Sam's wife, Margaret Moffette, who was related to Lee and to George Washington.

So I guess we have to rename the city of Houston as well, since it's connected. Might give someone the weepies who was never a slave (but likely got free Kollige and lives in Sect. 8, courtesy of Uncle Sambo).

Old August 23rd, 2017 #425
Ray Allan

Quote:

Maybe N.B. Forrest can apply for the vacant position.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 23rd, 2017 #426
Dan Hadaway

http://www.returnofkings.com/128371/...issident-right
Charlottesville Was A Disaster For The Dissident Right

My initial reaction to this article was to dismiss this goat fucker, but he really does have a point. I really think that Richard Spencer was actually naive enough to believe the Jews would treat the rally fairly.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #427
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Maybe N.B. Forrest can apply for the vacant position.

"The UVA nigger evaded the other team's nigger there like a coon burglar giving a mick flatfoot the 3AM slip. Will he go all the w-yes! He carried the Holy Pigskin Bladder into the end zone, and is now apparently pantomiming fornication with an imaginary 'ho'. Rejoice."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 23rd, 2017 #428
Robbie Key

This Means War

Jef Costello
1,880 words

As everyone knows by now, just three days after the “Unite the Right” debacle in Charlottesville, a coordinated attack was launched by the Left against multiple individuals, organizations, and websites on the Right.

Counter-Currents had its PayPal account shut down, as did VDare and AmRen. Counter-Currents also lost its web hosting company (though an alternative has now been found). The same thing happened to TRS. The Daily Stormer looks like it has been shut down for good. Numerous individuals have been banned from Twitter and Facebook. VDare’s April 2018 conference has been shut down by the venue. And there’s more on this long list and it is still growing. Those interested in a more detailed summation can read Greg Johnson’s account. This crackdown on thought criminals has also received widespread media attention, including commentary by Tucker Carlson who, to his credit, has framed it as an attack on freedom of speech (couching it in the usual caveats about how much he hates hate, blah, blah, blah).

So many individuals and organizations were hit, and so swiftly — all within the space of a day or two — that this attack seems to have been carefully planned in advance. Unlike a few of my best friends, some of whom have never met a conspiracy theory they didn’t like, I’m inclined to see this assault not as an impromptu reaction against Unite the Right, but as part of larger operation that included the unfortunate events of Charlottesville themselves.

As we now know, the violence that occurred in Charlottesville was allowed to happen — it was, in effect, planned. Police had orders to stand down and not to separate the “Alt Right” demonstrators from the Left-wing counter-demonstrators, who showed up with baseball bats and mace and drain cleaner (to throw in eyes that refuse to open to the cause of peace, love, and tolerance).

That violence would erupt was so predictable it could probably cure David Hume of his skepticism about induction. And, on cue, immediately the leftist press began pushing the narrative that the violence was entirely the fault of the Right. And, again on cue, the Great Purge began as one after another after another of us was rapidly hit. It was as if somebody in a control room somewhere dropped his bagel, picked up the phone, and simply said “Launch Operation Deathstar.” Whereupon orders went out to Google, PayPal, Facebook, Patreon, Instagram, KickStarter, GoDaddy, and even Uber.

This was the Left’s Reichstag Fire: the event they had been looking for to try to shut us down in every way possible. Some companies needed little persuasion, and no doubt acted on their own, and spontaneously. Others were clearly “gotten to” and asked “after Charlottesville, how can you possibly justify continuing to . . . ?” To which, craven cowards that they are, they naturally had no response.

None of these recent events should be at all surprising to us. All that is surprising is that they didn’t come sooner.

But now here is the good news: it’s not working. In fact, we are emerging stronger than we were before. Operation Deathstar was intended not just to cripple our operations, but to demoralize us. That’s just not happening, and it’s no surprise. Throughout history, despotic systems have launched massive, coordinated strikes against dissidents and it has always had the predictable result that the dissidents got angrier, more organized, more united, and more determined. And that’s exactly what is now taking place, my friends.

Counter-Currents has found ways around its abandonment by PayPal and its webhosting company. It’s not going anywhere. And, ironically, this assault seems to be having the effect of Uniting the Right. (With a few predictable counter-signalers.) A number of organizations and individuals on the Right are now in conversation about how best to coordinate their efforts, safeguard themselves against further assault, and how to strike back. I’ve not seen this much unity on the Right since eight of us got briefly stuck on an elevator at an AmRen conference years ago.

And you can feel the love: we’ve all been hurt, we’re all in this together, and we’ve got to help our neighbor. Greg Johnson’s PayPal assets were frozen for a period of six months. What to do? He immediately informed his readers and suddenly donations, most small but some significant, began not trickling in but pouring. He likened it to the scene in Dunkirk, where the horizon is filled with little boats from Great Britain, all sailing in to do their part, however small. That scene brought a tear to my eye, and so has the loyal support of readers of this website. Also, Greg’s web traffic almost doubled in the days following Charlottesville, when we were in the thick of the assault, and everyone had heard. Thank you, Antifa.

Others on the Right are also successfully finding solutions to this temporary setback — and a major thrust of our efforts is going to be the creation of our own cyber infrastructure, which will free us from dependency on companies infected by political correctness, or vulnerable to Marxist coercion.

What is the way forward, the way to respond to the present crisis and emerge stronger than before? Again, that’s already happening, but here are some random notes:

First, as I’ve already said, we need to become as independent as we can from reliance on Left-dominated companies and services. We need to do our own webhosting, for example. This is an area where there’s room for a great deal of brainstorming on the part of our compatriots, many of whom are very tech savvy, and far more tech savvy than I.

Second, we must get the message to the people that it is the Left that is violent and destructive. “Law and Order” was a successful message for Trump, as it was for Nixon. We need more ordinary Americans to see the violence and hatred of the Left. Presently, incidents are being under-reported or “spun” by the Establishment media. What’s the solution? Cause the incidents to proliferate to a point where the media cannot hide them all, and the public draws the right generalizations from repeated instances. How do we proliferate the incidents? By triggering the left — over and over again. This must be handled carefully, however, because we do not want another Charlottesville — another melee where blame can be laid on us, depending on how the footage is cut together for the evening news.

We need to take inspiration from Europe’s Generation Identitaire, who unfurled an anti-immigration banner on the Brandenburg Gate, and covered a statue of Empress Maria Theresa in a Burka. (All of this, I must admit, appeals to me because it reminds me of Project Mayhem — see my essay on Fight Club in my new book.) These incidents made international news and caused the Left to go ape shit. Use your imaginations, please. The possibilities for repeated triggering are endless.

Third, where possible, we need to take legal action against companies that discriminate against us for our political views. For example, Airbnb scoured the social media of people who had reserved accommodations in Charlottesville and cancelled the accounts of anyone who seemed to the right of Pol Pot. This kind of stuff is actionable, folks, no matter what vague language they may have put in their “terms of service.” Suing people is not my bag, just because I have other things I’d rather do with my time. But in this war, we have different roles to play, and different projects. Legal action is not our top priority, partly because we cannot expect fairness from the courts. But some of the time you do get it, or you at least get a settlement. Let’s just hit these people every way we can.

Tucker Carlson, Paul Joseph Watson, and others have already floated the idea of declaring companies like Google, YouTube, and PayPal public utilities, in which case they would be prohibited by law from discriminating against people based on their politics. There is actually a very plausible case to be made for considering these companies to be monopolies. Indeed, the case for regulating them is so strong, it would probably eventually be made in a context unconnected to free speech issues. We need to push this idea for all it’s worth, in every way we can, in every venue. Yes, write to your Congressman.

Fourth, no more Mr. Nice Guy: a lot of the fellows I know on the Right are very concerned with honor. This is good, and we need to be honorable with each other. But our sense of honor is a weakness if we allow our enemies to use it against us. Our enemies really are what they accuse of us being: evil. They are twisted, dishonest freaks so set against life and truth and normalcy, Nietzsche and Rand would consider them implausible caricatures. These people feel that there are no limits to their behavior; that any action they take against us is morally justified. They are wrong about this. But if we adopted the same attitude we would be right. And we should. They really are evil, and they really are a threat to the existence of our people and our culture and everything in the world that is fine and decent.

This means that we are justified in adopting some of our enemies’ tactics, and all of their ruthlessness. I do not mean perpetrating acts of violence — not so much because that would be wrong, but because it would turn the unconverted against us. But we must not shrink from going on the offensive against these people in every other way we can. This includes ruining their lives and careers through public exposure of their actions (e.g., their violence), or their very private and personal foibles. Note that this is justified when directed against the Left. When Right Wingers, such as some I have been alluding to above, direct such tactics against their own they must be shunned, as Greg Johnson has cogently argued elsewhere. Again, with each other we must behave honorably — but we have no obligation to do so with an enemy as vile as the one we face.

Now, with respect to the ruthlessness I have recommended that we adopt against the Left, please don’t let me hear any Judeo-Christian moralistic nonsense on the order of “won’t we become like them?” No matter what we do, we can never become like them, because whatever we do is done in the cause of right and truth. Yes, I know that they think that too. But they are wrong about that. We are right.

And, finally, we need to keep our chins up and our upper lips stiff. (Just like the chaps did at Dunkirk.) The enemy hit us and they hit us hard. But they did so because now more than ever they feel threatened by us. The Left is still reeling from the victory of Donald Trump, which they are correct in perceiving was at least partly a result of White America’s reaction against the insanity of Social Justice. The tide is turning. They sense it, and they are afraid that they are losing control. Ultimately, our victory is certain, because no ideology in revolt against reality can rule the minds and hearts of men forever.

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...his-means-war/

Old August 23rd, 2017 #430
Alex Linder
Administrator

All right, some things:

- let's use this thread (rather than formal alt-right thread) for news items on alt-right. I have a flag set up on the term in google-news

- I am going on road again today for about a week. after that i should be settled in and will record daily either/both Lindercasts and Leo Frank book from Nation of Islam, and Ben Garland book Merchants of Sin, an excellent work in the Culture of Critique vein, and i will be back to doing daily blog as well

- I will record Lindercast 0003 today and post it by noon

Old August 23rd, 2017 #431
Alex Linder
Administrator

- on link between libertarians and alt-right
http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ins...right-pipeline

- one of number of stories related to some psychological profiling/study done by some clowns
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...822-story.html

- altright are normal whites concerned about the violence and degraded culture of the Kwa and the neverending racial attacks physical and media on their kind - or deranged bigots with a proclivity for violence: i wonder what the study will find!
http://bigthink.com/21st-century-spi...nsive-behavior

Old August 23rd, 2017 #432
Alex Linder
Administrator

Now this is a sexy woman. You see the seriousness. She realizes the social threat involved with standing up to power, but also realizes she must not give in to her biological urge to conformity with Authority. That makes a good woman. And probably there is a good man who has helped her understand all this.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #435
Robbie Key

Charlottesville Requiem
Who did what to whom?

By Philip Giraldi
The Unz Review
August 23, 2017

The hysteria unfolding regarding events in Charlottesville reminds me of the anti-Russia madness that has made front page news ever since Hillary Clinton discovered that she had lost the presidential election to Vladimir Putin. The media train is again rushing headlong into a terra incognita with its only goal being to bring down President Donald Trump by riding a wave of anti-right wing extremist revulsion. The establishment press is essentially enforcing its own code of ethics, insisting that just because what the mainstream characterizes as morally repugnant “Nazi-scum” and white nationalists exist they are ultimately fully responsible for any violence that is required to defeat them and disrupt their activities. For the ubiquitous talking heads like Wolf Blitzer and Rachel Maddow to believe otherwise is to posit moral equivalency between the good guys and bad guys, something that cannot be tolerated.

As far as I can determine, almost no one knows much about the specific agendas of the various parties that were involved in last week’s fracas in Charlottesville. My own viewpoint extends only as far as a strong belief that the deconstruction of this nation through the elimination of select historical monuments is wrong, particularly when said monuments commemorate people who fought and died for their country. As I am a Vietnam-era army veteran I would concede that my judgment in that regard is somewhat skewed.

That aside, there are several other issues that should be of general interest that have been largely obscured by the violence that erupted and the media interpretation of the event to fit in with its own preferred narrative.

First and foremost is the free speech issue which is being conveniently ignored by a media and political class intent on punishing the white nationalist protesters no matter what rights have to be trampled along the way. As far as I can determine, the primary objective of the Unite-the-Right gathering was to protest against removing a statue, so one has to at least assume that some demonstrators were there in good faith based on that issue. And surely many of the counter-demonstrators were there to protest peacefully against some of the admittedly extremist groups marching under the Unite umbrella.

If President Donald Trump chooses to describe those individuals as good people, that is up to him to make that assessment based on what he was witnessing and hearing, but that is not what is really important. As far as I am concerned it matters not a whit whether some of the Unite marchers call themselves neo-Nazis or alt-Right because they had a permit to march and had a perfect right to gather, speak out and demonstrate. No one has a right to attack someone else or silence them because you disapprove of them. That is what the First Amendment is all about, the protection of every individual’s right to speak his or her own mind, particularly important if one is expressing unpopular or unorthodox views. It matters not at all if the speaker is a Communist, Fascist, a Green or a Libertarian, he or she has the same right. If that speaking-out morphs into threats of violence or degenerates into actual violence there are laws to deal with that, so free speech is not and should not be construed as a license to run amok.

Likewise, the so-called Antifa protesters had a right to demonstrate and deliver their message, though it is somewhat troubling that they appear not to have had a permit to gather and the police allowed them to effectively take control of the streets. One might also note that it is the political left, so called progressives, that have been in the forefront of using violence, particularly on college campuses, to shut down debate on issues they object to. They have successfully denied access to speakers who are routinely vilified as “racists” or “Nazi-scum,” including Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopoulos, Charles Murray and Ben Shapiro, and have “shut down” pro-Donald Trump rallies. They push their agenda while simultaneously ignoring the racism and domestic terror agenda of groups that they approve of like Black Lives Matter. This counter-demonstration in Charlottesville might easily be seen as the latest manifestation of that particular form of left-wing self-righteous bigotry, to shut down by violence a group that hard core leftists are not willing to tolerate.

It is important to bear in mind that there is great danger in selectively endorsing politically correct Free Speech. If either the left or right is successful and we lose our First Amendment rights through “hate speech” legislation or other forms of state censorship such as have been introduced in Europe it is safe to say that we will have lost our republic.

A second major issue is the role of local, state and federal government in what both did and did not happen. I have looked at a lot of footage of the rioting and have also spoken to several people who were there as observers. I wanted to know just how big the alleged Nazi and Klan contingents were, – 100, 500, a 1,000? – which would seem to me to be essential to understanding what took place. When I sought to discover more about the size of the groups that demonstrated and counter-demonstrated I learned that there was nothing definitive in the media on the issue.

I had been told by one of the witnesses that the so-called white nationalists were greatly outnumbered and had not initiated the violence, which would certainly alter the narrative, so I picked up the phone and eventually got through to the Charlottesville police department only to be told that there had been no public declaration of the numbers involved or sequence of events but someone would call me back. No one has returned the call and I find it very odd that those in authority have not even bothered to describe the event and how it developed from an official point of view, if only for “lessons learned” to correct the procedures in place that led to the violence.

There was in fact a considerable police presence in the area, even accounting for bathroom breaks and donut runs, but it was invisible where it needed to be, i.e. keeping the two groups separated, which it had apparently agreed to do after meeting with the organizers of Unite-the-Right. Both right-wing and left-wing participants in the protests have described how the police closed the park with the Lee statue before standing around and only “looking on” when the fighting started. It is difficult to describe this failure to separate the groups and clear the streets as an oversight, so it must have been deliberate.

Charlottesville has a liberal Democratic mayor named Mike Signer who quickly climbed on the bandwagon to condemn the Unite-the-Right protesters before, during and after the events of Friday night and Saturday. He appeared on national television in an interview with Jake Tapper on the morning after the Saturday riot to lay the blame for the unrest on Donald Trump. One wonders what orders the Charlottesville police had received, not to mention the numerous state troopers present who were under the control of Governor Terry McAuliffe, another liberal Democratic stalwart. Who attacked whom? Why did no one intervene until the fighting was well under way? Was the official indifference just dumb or deliberate?

And finally, there is the possible role of the federal government in what developed. One media source has identified some of the allegedly radical groups that came together to demonstrate on both sides. Among the so-called supremacist groups one finds the Alt Knights, Klu Klux Klan, Identity Evropa, Traditionalist Youth Network, League of the South and the so-called “3% Risen.”

On the left, there was Antifa and Redneck Revolt. Interestingly, though the media has made much of the fact that some of the right-wing activists were armed, it has chosen to overlook the fact the some of the left, most particularly Redneck Revolt, also brought their guns along while many more counter-protesters were prepared for action, carrying baseball bats and wearing helmets and balaclavas to hide their faces. In any event, neither side resorted to the use of firearms.

In reviewing the list of the various groups involved in the protests, I was reminded of the old quip that the American Communist Party only survived financially speaking in the post Second World War environment because it had been heavily infiltrated by dues paying members planted by the FBI. Placing one’s informants in the middle of a radical group is a time-honored practice that has exploded in the U.S. since 9/11. Hardly any arrests in so-called terrorism cases are made without an FBI informant being somewhere on the scene. Of course, the informant is not supposed to encourage or participate in any illegal action, but lacking a fly on the wall when something goes down who is to know? FBI officers get promoted on the basis of arrests made and both domestic and international terrorism constitute high priority targets. I would assume that there FBI informants among the Klu Kluxers, the neo-Nazis and also within Richard Spencer’s National Policy Institute. On the left, I would bet there were some inside sources working the Redneck Revolt and Antifa.

The likelihood that there were paid FBI informants on both sides of the conflict leads me to believe that the federal government knows exactly what took place on August 12th in Charlottesville, but perhaps no one has either the guts or requisite integrity to be honest about it as it might be embarrassing all around. What if it turns out that the politically more acceptable counter-demonstrators deliberately provoked the violence and were allowed to get away with it?

Even as I write this the tsunami “orgy of self-righteousness,” as George Neumayr describes it, connected to Charlottesville continues to grow. Steven Sailer has asked how long it will be before an alleged neo-Nazi is publicly lynched with the media blaming the victim for his own demise? And with all those apparent storm troopers marching around, it hasn’t taken long for Jewish groups to raise the specter of a tide of anti-Semitism in America all due to Trump, which inevitably means that the accommodating media and pandering politicians will get their talons into this story for a long time to come on that basis alone. Al Sharpton meanwhile wants to defund the Jefferson Memorial and there are moves afoot to remove all the statues of former slaveholders from the Capitol building. Can James Madison, James Monroe and even George Washington himself be next? Will Washington the city be renamed Tubman? Stay tuned.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/08/...ville-requiem/

Old August 23rd, 2017 #436
Alex Linder
Administrator

It's just like 9/11. They have the 'official story' prepared before hand. The what and why disappears, and it's all Toby Keith songs from there out.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #437
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's just like 9/11. They have the 'official story' prepared before hand. The what and why disappears, and it's all Toby Keith songs from there out.
What and Why not important when Toby simply declares that he'll 'put a boot in your ass' if you don't like them stars n' stripes and war in eye-rack and whatnot.

Discussion ender, crowd goes wild.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #438
Ironguard1940

Default He may be Bruce Lee's cousin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I thought this might be an 'Onion' type o' story, but no, the level of crazy has escalated to a 'Code Orange'.

Geezus Christ, now niggers can't handle White names.
The sportscaster in question is a chink. Although Robert is a White first name, Lee is a common chink surname. As a matter of fact, I worked with a young chink with this same name two years ago.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #439
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Audacity to call Black Assholes Who Cussed You Racists

Washington Post says it's not a violation of free speech for two girls to have their physical space violated, be cussed at and harassed...because it was their fault they wore a Trump hat after Trump upset some black people. They should have known better, they did it on purpose, etc...

So apparently the First Amendment has tons of pre-requisites when dealing with 'Historikally Blak' spaces, where laws don't apply the same way apparently:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.e4dfb8cb3655

Post Charlottesville Whites are supposed to watch where they eat, what they wear, and don't even have a funny look on your face perhaps. Consult ACLU to see which facial expressions are racially acceptable at this most sensitive time.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #440
Ironguard1940

Default N. B. Forrest is a riot and could definitely start one

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

"The UVA nigger evaded the other team's nigger there like a coon burglar giving a mick flatfoot the 3AM slip. Will he go all the w-yes! He carried the Holy Pigskin Bladder into the end zone, and is now apparently pantomiming fornication with an imaginary 'ho'. Rejoice."
How about calling a basketball game?

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 23rd, 2017 at 12:04 PM.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread