Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Africa
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 29th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Female student, 21, is raped, stabbed and strangled to death in brutal South Africa carjacking

A STUDENT was allegedly raped, stabbed and strangled to death after she was abducted in a violent carjacking in South Africa.

Hannah Cornelius, 21, and a friend were kidnapped on Friday night and cops found the student’s body near a farm in the Western Cape province of Stellenbosch the next morning.

Three people have now been arrested in relation to the horrific crime, with allegations that Hannah had been abducted for her blue golf, which she had been given from her 91-year-old grandmother.

Two people have been arrested after a dramatic chase, released by News24, showed a group of men dashing away from a blue and white car, with one leaping over a ditch to evade authorities.

Hannah’s friend, who had been stabbed but managed to escape, had suffered head injuries, and is still recovering in hospital.

Two suspects were arrested by police, charged with murder‚ attempted murder‚ rape and hijacking.

Hannah’s family has since revealed their devastation at the young woman’s death, with her uncle Dries Cornelius saying her parents were “devastated”.

He told Times Live that Hannah’s brother, who has autism, could not understand what happened to his sister.

He said: “I assume he will never know about this. You can tell him what happened but he will never stop asking when she’s coming back.”

He added: “Why? What is the reason behind killing her if you already have the car? I mean if they took the friend and seemingly also tried to kill him… it seems they just wanted to kill.

“At this stage we are just trying to process it. We’ll see what happens when the whole family comes together in the Cape‚ at this stage we can just try to cope and get (her grandmother) through this.”

Hannah earned six distinctions during her schooling, with Reddam House principal David Clark saying: “She was an exceptional drama student. She just was a wonderful all round kid.

“The law must work in full force and the perpetrators must get what’s coming their way.”

©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. View our online Press Pack. For other inquiries, Contact Us. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)

Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here.

read full article at source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3674321...down-suspects/

Old May 29th, 2017 #2
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

So much for "White privilege."

I swear it God, if could, I would kill at least 50,000 goddamned nigger pieces of shit for every single innocent White victim of these bastards, and I would display their corpses for all to see as a warning not to touch another White or else there will be consequences.

I can only dream...

Old June 7th, 2017 #3
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Ok, so it turns out this slut was a nigger-loving mudshark. I still stand by what I said about slaughtering niggers en masse as revenge for them committing crimes against White people, but every ounce of sympathy I felt for this girl is now gone. It pains me to say it, because she was so attractive and could've easily found herself a nice White husband to raise a beautiful family with, but she deserved it. There's absolutely no excuse for mudsharking when you are that young and good-looking, because there's absolutely nothing in the way of you being able to find a handsome White man with financial stability and a good heart. Choosing instead to get muh dikked by sub-human nigger apes is the worst type of treason there is.

I sort of get the 40+, 50+, even 60+, fat, saggy, wrinkled, grey-haired women that absolutely no man wants to touch and go to the migrant camps posing as humanitarian workers just to go and have sex with a bunch of niggers and goat-fuckers that will literally stick their dicks in any hole. Those women have no other choice when selecting men for sex, but when you are young and beautiful and willingly choose to fuck niggers instead of finding a good White man then you deserve everything bad that happens to you and you deserve no sympathy from anyone.

Old June 7th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Her nigger ex-boyfriend looks like a total homo. Even in a country like South Africa Whites, with very few exceptions are totally brainwashed into accepting their own extinction.

I wish I could send some stupid piece of shit like "Moldylocks", aka Emily Rose Nauert from the Berkeley riot to SA and see how she likes the local fauna there.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 9th, 2017 #5
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Her nigger ex-boyfriend looks like a total homo. Even in a country like South Africa Whites, with very few exceptions are totally brainwashed into accepting their own extinction.

I wish I could send some stupid piece of shit like "Moldylocks", aka Emily Rose Nauert from the Berkeley riot to SA and see how she likes the local fauna there.
Unless we wake up and abandon all the shit infecting our minds such as liberalism , cucktianity , TV , Jewood , etc...... we are in for dark future.

Also fuck all mudsharks , another for Incogman mudshark madness list.

Tags
nigger murder, nigger on white, nigger rape, south africa

Thread