VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2017 #1
Cro_Magnum_88

Default Russian Web Host Suspends Daily Stormer After Government Inquiry

Russian Web Host Suspends Daily Stormer After Government Inquiry

A Russian web-hosting provider says it has suspended the Russian domain of the prominent U.S. neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer after the government's media regulator asked it to look into the site's "extremist content."

Ru-Center, a private Moscow-based domain registrar, told RFE/RL on August 17 that the company received an official letter from Roskomnadzor requesting that the company look into possibly suspending the domain Dailystormer.ru.

The Daily Stormer lost control of the Dailystormer.com domain earlier this week after Google and GoDaddy refused service to the publication.

The two domain registrars were responding to a social-media campaign against the website spawned by its attacks on a woman who died protesting against racism at a white-supremacist rally in Virginia over the weekend.

The Silicon Valley firms' decisions made the controversial website inaccessible on August 15, but by the morning of August 16, the Daily Stormer -- which takes its name from Der Sturmer, a newspaper that published Nazi propaganda -- was back online with the Russian domain name Dailystormer.ru.

The Russian domain was registered with Ru-Center on August 15, according to public records. But the site quickly became unavailable.

Ru-Center spokesman Yegor Timofeyev told RFE/RL in an e-mail that Roskomnadzor's letter asked the company "to look into [the] possibility of register suspension due to extremist content of this domain."

"So we decided to suspend [the] domain Dailystormer.ru," he said.

Roskomnadzor head Aleksandr Zharov confirmed in an August 17 statement that the agency had sent the letter to Ru-Center.

"Russian law has established a very strict regime for combatting any kind of extremism in the Internet," Zharov said.

He said that the agency appealed to Ru-Center "with a request to quickly examine the question" of canceling the Daily Stormer’s Russian domain because the publication "propagates neo-Nazi ideology and stirs up racial, national, and other forms of social discord."

https://www.rferl.org/a/u-s-neo-nazi.../28680409.html

The Daily Stormer's publisher declared earlier that he has been "completely banned from the Internet" after the site briefly secured the Russian domain name and then disappeared again on August 16.

Andrew Anglin told The Associated Press that after being booted off platforms in the United States and Russia he could no longer find a place to air his white-supremacist views.

"Clearly, the powers that be believe that they have the ability to simply kick me off the Internet," Anglin told AP in an e-mail.

Anglin for a while kept up his inflammatory statements through the Russian domain, mocking Heather Heyer, the woman who was killed when a suspected Nazi sympathizer rammed his car into a crowd of demonstrators in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Anglin's original story called Heyer, among many other things, "the definition of uselessness," provoking an outraged response on social media.

Anglin told AP that he had been kicked off four domains and had run out of options since most domain registries explicitly ban "hate speech."

"They have effectively banned me from registering a domain," he told AP.

Also late on August 16, Twitter and Facebook said they had suspended accounts and removed websites linked to the Daily Stormer, which helped organize the rally in Charlottesville that resulted in Heyer's death.

Old August 17th, 2017 #2
Serbian

Thumbs down

Politically a very stupid move as DS was quite pro Russian.

Russia sides with the jews, Neocons, and other American Russia haters with this action.

Russia should be hosting all American dissidents, especially the ones which the criminals in DC and the jew media fear most, like DS.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 17th, 2017 #3
littlefieldjohn

Jew controlled anti-White media, and its enforcers are in a tailspin ."Governments" can step to their tune, but the people no longer have to.

Old August 17th, 2017 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

After this, I have no problem seeing the jew wiped from the planet. All the fuckers around me have woken me up to what a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit they are, how they bow to whatever message is sent by the system.

Right now it is racism is the greatest sin, diversity is sacrosanct.

I don't know if we will win at this point, but if we can, they have to be eliminated for the sake of our race.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old August 18th, 2017 #5
Serbian

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
After this, I have no problem seeing the jew wiped from the planet. All the fuckers around me have woken me up to what a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit they are, how they bow to whatever message is sent by the system.

Right now it is racism is the greatest sin, diversity is sacrosanct.

I don't know if we will win at this point, but if we can, they have to be eliminated for the sake of our race.

Me too. I can't take this shit anymore. Sometimes I wish I could unlearn all the jew stuff and just be a happy camper like all the ignorant scum around me. Not a care in the world beyond their personal gratification.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 19th, 2017 #6
Alex Him

A fragment of the briefing of Maria Zakharova.
(This briefing has not yet been translated into English in full).

Closing a US neo-Nazi website’s Russian domain

We took note of media reports on August 16 that the US neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer has moved to a Russian domain. The Russian Embassy in Washington has received numerous petitions. For some reason, all newspapers immediately learned about this Russian domain. In this connection, I would like to draw your attention to the decision of the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor) to deny this website a domain on Russian territory. We completely support the statement issued by the service.

We would like to reiterate that there is no place for extremist ideology and the propaganda of extremist ideas in our country. We will pursue a consistent policy in this regard, fighting the manifestations of hatred and racial superiority wherever they may come from. We urge the authorities of other states to act with the same speed and determination with regard to similar websites spreading content that Russian courts have deemed extremist, with the connivance of corresponding foreign agencies.

What an interesting setup! When the Russian Federation time and again makes official statements on its territory and at international organisations and when it makes representations in certain countries where opportunities are opened up and provided for extremist websites to operate in their internet space – websites targeting Russia and calling for extremist activity on its territory, nobody is interested in covering these issues. Nobody pays attention to this. Just five to 10 years ago, websites were opening practically every day, including in the Scandinavian countries – some of them are still active – promoting extremist activity, in particular in Russia’s North Caucasus. It was simply impossible to get the media to focus on this issue. It was as if the issue did not exist in the Western media space. When Russia tried to explain its position, we were told that we were violating freedom of expression. We are not violating anything. Freedom of expression is sacred for us, but there is extremism, which we will fight.

Old August 20th, 2017 #7
Cro_Magnum_88

Putin must of mistaken this anti-ZOG website for one of those fake Junta ones.

Why block a pro-Russian one?

Thread