VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2017 #21
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Emily Henderson, you were one of my SF friends. I always found your posts enlightening, although we did not always agree. Who does? Unless we are posting about jews and niggers, then I agreed with all but the obvious trolls.
An atheist, who went by the name "White Race" in Greek letters, was on my "follow" list. I'm an "old line Christian" like the ones in the Deep South, where I was raised and still reside, who practiced the "Old South" ways of racial segregation, church picnics, etc. My father echoed my own sentiments when he said, "If a nigger comes into the church, sits his black ass down, and grins at me, it won't be pretty!!!!!!!"

After Kent State, anarchists shut down the University of Georgia for three days. They were about 400 all totaled, and were coming at the Military Building where Army and Air Force ROTC was taught. They were lighting fuses on Molotov cocktails when the Commandant of the Army brigade fired a burst from an M-16 and yelled, ''LOOK AT THE DAMN WINDOWS!!!!" They did. Every window had a piece of ordinance aimed at them...M-60 machine guns, M-16s, M-79 grenade launchers, and several with rifles used for snipers...I was the best cadet shot in the combined Army and Air Force brigades at the time...local police were strapped...the National Guard was about an hour away. We did what was necessary. The shitheads dropped their cocktails and shit themselves running away. I was issued a 1911 model Colt .45 ACP pistol and holster with 100 rounds of ammunition for my protection since I was in uniform. I didn't need to use it and returned it the following Monday when the university went up on full operation. The Colonel smiled since all of us didn't need to fire in self defense. The near riot is recorded in the annals of the university: however, the transcript breaks for over an hour. Our defense is obliterated.

I agree about the antifa tactics you post...they don't need to be met with the pepper spray and other toys. Yet.

I was very, very sad to see you depart. And, I'm sorry that those "X-tians" bashed you. You know I never would.

And, as I've posted, I tried to join VNN years ago but never got a confirmation notice.

Somewhere I goofed. Perhaps because I was using Yahoo and aol email.

The mods at SF wondered if I am really a retired doctor since I own firearms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Deep South church sermons often brought up our "3Bs"...Bibles, Brownings, and Bullets. I did branch out into Colts, Smith and Wessons, Walthers, etc.

It took the nigger doctor in New York shooting people to convince the shithead mods that doctors own firearms!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly dropped out of Stormfront because of those PMs from the pajama boy mods!!!!!

I had a lot of PMs from that son of a bitch!!!! He didn't think I was educated in German and Russian. And, he kept finding things wrong with my posts' grammar in those languages, etc. I'm not a native speaker, shitstick Poison, and never pretended I was!!!! My birthplace was Georgia in the Deep South of the U. S.!!!!!!

I didn't know about the hard feelings between SF and VNN either.

I simply ask that as a White Nationalist, I be allowed to remain here. I know I'll learn a lot.

Thanks.

14/88

Erik

Emily Henderson, you were one of my SF friends. I always found your posts enlightening, although we did not always agree. Who does? Unless we are posting about jews and niggers, then I agreed with all but the obvious trolls.
An atheist, who went by the name "White Race" in Greek letters, was on my "follow" list. I'm an "old line Christian" like the ones in the Deep South, where I was raised and still reside, who practiced the "Old South" ways of racial segregation, church picnics, etc. My father echoed my own sentiments when he said, "If a nigger comes into the church, sits his black ass down, and grins at me, it won't be pretty!!!!!!!"

After Kent State, anarchists shut down the University of Georgia for three days. They were about 400 all totaled, and were coming at the Military Building where Army and Air Force ROTC was taught. They were lighting fuses on Molotov cocktails when the Commandant of the Army brigade fired a burst from an M-16 and yelled, ''LOOK AT THE DAMN WINDOWS!!!!" They did. Every window had a piece of ordinance aimed at them...M-60 machine guns, M-16s, M-79 grenade launchers, and several with rifles used for snipers...I was the best cadet shot in the combined Army and Air Force brigades at the time...local police were strapped...the National Guard was about an hour away. We did what was necessary. The shitheads dropped their cocktails and shit themselves running away. I was issued a 1911 model Colt .45 ACP pistol and holster with 100 rounds of ammunition for my protection since I was in uniform. I didn't need to use it and returned it the following Monday when the university went up on full operation. The Colonel smiled since all of us didn't need to fire in self defense. The near riot is recorded in the annals of the university: however, the transcript breaks for over an hour. Our defense is obliterated.

I agree about the antifa tactics you post...they don't need to be met with the pepper spray and other toys. Yet.

I was very, very sad to see you depart. And, I'm sorry that those "X-tians" bashed you. You know I never would.

And, as I've posted, I tried to join VNN years ago but never got a confirmation notice.

Somewhere I goofed. Perhaps because I was using Yahoo and aol email.

The mods at SF wondered if I am really a retired doctor since I own firearms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Deep South church sermons often brought up our "3Bs"...Bibles, Brownings, and Bullets. I did branch out into Colts, Smith and Wessons, Walthers, etc.

It took the nigger doctor in New York shooting people to convince the shithead mods that doctors own firearms!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly dropped out of Stormfront because of those PMs from the pajama boy mods!!!!!

I had a lot of PMs from that son of a bitch!!!! He didn't think I was educated in German and Russian. And, he kept finding things wrong with my posts' grammar in those languages, etc. I'm not a native speaker, shitstick Poison, and never pretended I was!!!! My birthplace was Georgia in the Deep South of the U. S.!!!!!!

I didn't know about the hard feelings between SF and VNN either.

I simply ask that as a White Nationalist, I be allowed to remain here. I know I'll learn a lot.

Thanks.

14/88

Erik
Erik, you were always hope-inspiring, being as you cared more about racial politics than playing games over personal beliefs. And you're intelligent. Good to see you here.

Old September 1st, 2017 #22
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Thank you Emily.

This country was lost in '45 after then came all the shit.As you name in the 70s the niggers and other strange people come to Holland,but the biggest shit was the hippie {love peace understanding} movement.After that every thing goes quick down.

With the result that all the public organisations like schools work up till today with that kind of ideas.
Because of that we have also no Nationalist feeling/movement/organisation,......who represented us with issues/demonstrations/....etc.So all the actions come from little groups who want to make their point.Now we must work to bring this WN groups together , {much work to do} , i think we must start with the young people {it's our duty as old ones to educate them and show them the Right way}.

Greetings from Holland {the picture is from a action in 2015,save the "Boer"/farmer,for us no Mandela day} Johan.

Yes. A large 'force to be reckoned with' that has a unified goal, I agree.

Sorry on the hippies--they make an entire town smell like Patchouli, lol.

Old September 1st, 2017 #23
Mickey

I also didn't realize there was so much bad blood between SF and VNN. I knew there were several people who posted on both forums. I also enjoyed Emily's posts and was sad to see her go.

Old September 1st, 2017 #24
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Jesus Fucking Christ, I never had a problem with (c)hristians.

Old September 1st, 2017 #25
keifer

Just for the record, Donald Pauly was right when he said "there are far more jews in Kalispell than you realize."

Old September 1st, 2017 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Donkey should use this (((opportunity))) to rename SF something softier, like Fairyville. Something that captures the spirit of love and reaching out. Well maybe keep the SF. Like SoftFuzz. Or StrokyFelt.

I really think it's Xtremely Nsensitive to call something STORMfront in light of hurricane Bertrude that just leveled Houston.

Come on man. This is 2017. Caring is everything. And money. Caring and money are everything, especially money.

Thread