VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2008 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default New Black Panther Party

Minister King Samir Shabazz, chairman of New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia chapter, calls for violence against whites.

New Panthers' war on whites
By DANA DiFILIPPO

Philadelphia Daily News
[email protected] 215-854-5934
Some people wear their heart on their sleeve. Minister King Samir Shabazz wears his on his forehead. Right between the eyes.

"If you want to stop the revolution, that's what you got to hit," Shabazz said, pointing to the target tattooed onto his forehead. "I fight my oppressor, and I give him the target."

Shabazz is chairman of the New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia chapter. In black beret atop dreadlocks and a black military uniform, he spends most weekdays near City Hall condemning "crackers" and exhorting black passers-by to rise up against their "slavemasters" - and to give him $2 for the party's semi-annual newspaper. He is one of the most recognizable black militants in a city known, since the days of MOVE, for its vocal black-extremism community.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which monitors hate activity globally, listed the New Black Panther Party as among the most active and tough-talking of black-separatist groups. Black Hebrews also have grown increasingly active in recent years, according to the SPLC, especially in Philadelphia, where robed street preachers shout out their beliefs daily near City Hall, the Convention Center, Germantown Avenue and other heavily trafficked areas.

Followers of the movement claim that African-Americans are God's true chosen people because they, not the people traditionally known as Jews, are the real descendants of the biblical Hebrews. Their views, while often just as extreme, tend to be couched in religious rhetoric about "Edomites" (the descendants of Esau) and such terms that barely slow the stride of most passers-by.

But Shabazz is more blunt in his views:

* On whites: "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . ."

* On Jews: "I don't care how much they try to promote the Jewish Holocaust. The African people have suffered a hell of a cost. . . . "

* On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."

* On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."

* On the Phillies: "They can kiss my ass. The Phillies are not doing nothing for our 'hoods."

Shabazz, who also considers himself a Black Hebrew, said that his beliefs are rooted in high school, where lessons about slavery led to an "awakening." He doesn't like to talk about himself. He won't divulge his real name, which he shed years ago because it was a "slave name that still had an umbilical cord on it."

He lives "wherever black people is, that's where I live." He's 38 and has children, but he won't say how many or provide any more details about his personal life, partly for security reasons but also because this reporter is a "cracker."

He listens to "revolutionary, cracker-killing hip-hop" on his headphones and says things like: "I'll get black to you on that." And he says that he never worries what response his violent rhetoric might provoke in listeners. "The only thing the cracker understands is violence," said Shabazz, whose face also bears the tattoos "Freedom," "BPG" (Black Power Gang) and "NBPP" (New Black Panther Party). "The only thing the cracker understands is gunpowder. "You got to take violence to violence." *

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...on_whites.html

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 30th, 2008 at 08:58 PM.

Old October 30th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

"Death to the pigs is my basic statement. I spit street stories til I taste the pavement."

--"We are the Ones" by The Coup

"We like free speech, but we love free cable."

Once upon a time when crack was gold
And hip-hop was not yet platinum sold
I scoured the streets for stacks to fold
My mood like my hair was relaxed and blowed
I hated police and my teachers were beasts
My heat in the trunk of the classic Caprice
The one university, I knew the deal
So I cooked it, bagged it, put it on sale
Now philosophically you'd be opposed
to one inhaling coke via mouth or the nose
But economically I would propose
that you go eat a dick as employment froze
And I felt like an abandoned child
Left to fend for myself in the wild
While every courtroom, judge and gavel
were there to bury me under the gravel
Or at the bottom of the finest malt ale
Observe; you'll find without fail
That in every neighborhood and penitentiary
There exists many others who are similar to me

We - we are the ones
We'll seal your fate, tear down your state, go get yo' guns
We - we came to fight
It's yo' disgrace, smash up your place, that's just polite

Old October 31st, 2008 #3
richyrichard
Banned

They are NOT The Black Panther Party. This neo-black panther party is just hoodlums and thugs.

Old November 27th, 2008 #4
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post

Minister King Samir Shabazz, chairman of New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia chapter, calls for violence against whites.

New Panthers' war on whites
By DANA DiFILIPPO

Philadelphia Daily News
[email protected] 215-854-5934
Some people wear their heart on their sleeve. Minister King Samir Shabazz wears his on his forehead. Right between the eyes.

"If you want to stop the revolution, that's what you got to hit," Shabazz said, pointing to the target tattooed onto his forehead. "I fight my oppressor, and I give him the target."

Shabazz is chairman of the New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia chapter. In black beret atop dreadlocks and a black military uniform, he spends most weekdays near City Hall condemning "crackers" and exhorting black passers-by to rise up against their "slavemasters" - and to give him $2 for the party's semi-annual newspaper. He is one of the most recognizable black militants in a city known, since the days of MOVE, for its vocal black-extremism community.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which monitors hate activity globally, listed the New Black Panther Party as among the most active and tough-talking of black-separatist groups. Black Hebrews also have grown increasingly active in recent years, according to the SPLC, especially in Philadelphia, where robed street preachers shout out their beliefs daily near City Hall, the Convention Center, Germantown Avenue and other heavily trafficked areas.

Followers of the movement claim that African-Americans are God's true chosen people because they, not the people traditionally known as Jews, are the real descendants of the biblical Hebrews. Their views, while often just as extreme, tend to be couched in religious rhetoric about "Edomites" (the descendants of Esau) and such terms that barely slow the stride of most passers-by.

But Shabazz is more blunt in his views:

* On whites: "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . ."

* On Jews: "I don't care how much they try to promote the Jewish Holocaust. The African people have suffered a hell of a cost. . . . "

* On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."

* On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."

* On the Phillies: "They can kiss my ass. The Phillies are not doing nothing for our 'hoods."

Shabazz, who also considers himself a Black Hebrew, said that his beliefs are rooted in high school, where lessons about slavery led to an "awakening." He doesn't like to talk about himself. He won't divulge his real name, which he shed years ago because it was a "slave name that still had an umbilical cord on it."

He lives "wherever black people is, that's where I live." He's 38 and has children, but he won't say how many or provide any more details about his personal life, partly for security reasons but also because this reporter is a "cracker."

He listens to "revolutionary, cracker-killing hip-hop" on his headphones and says things like: "I'll get black to you on that." And he says that he never worries what response his violent rhetoric might provoke in listeners. "The only thing the cracker understands is violence," said Shabazz, whose face also bears the tattoos "Freedom," "BPG" (Black Power Gang) and "NBPP" (New Black Panther Party). "The only thing the cracker understands is gunpowder. "You got to take violence to violence." *

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...on_whites.html
cracker ha?That NIGGER better watch his black snoop dog favoring ass!Theres many REAL whites out here that'll close his yap for good.

Old November 27th, 2008 #5
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
They are NOT The Black Panther Party. This neo-black panther party is just hoodlums and thugs.
I had the displeasure of seing that bunch of disorganized monkeys in jax fla recently.Even the niggers were talking shit to them and demanding that they leave the area.Those are a bunch of black clowns minus the make-up.

Old May 3rd, 2011 #6
Freya von Asgard
卍 Überfrau 卐

Old May 4th, 2011 #7
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod crowley View Post
cracker ha?That NIGGER better watch his black snoop dog favoring ass!Theres many REAL whites out here that'll close his yap for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rod crowley View Post
I had the displeasure of seing that bunch of disorganized monkeys in jax fla recently.
So I am assuming that you are a FAKE white.

Old June 25th, 2011 #8
Brian Hengeveld II

This black Bas (turd) better watch his ass because when the race war starts, this beast will be the number one target; as far as his sissy remark goes the reason that whites, real men by the way, don't go to Nigger neighborhoods and clean house is because the police, media, and politics of this country are ANTI WHITE!!; they are protecting these apes and we all know who is; the phoney so called Jews!!!; the deck is stacked against us, to the point we can barely defend ourselves; but let this NIGGER come to some areas especially in the area of the U.S. like one county in Tennessee; these Nigger beasts would be hanging from trees and not one person would be convicted.

Niggers are the plague of human civilization and we won't be right until all of the Niggers, the Nigger lovers, and the so called Jews(Satanists) be exterminated once and for all; the only thing holding this up is the system; but if the 2012 predictions are true( all the disasters lately is making me think) the police, swat teams, and national guard will not be able to function properly and this could trigger the civil race war; solar flares are predicted to knock out electricity, and communications.

Old July 11th, 2011 #9
Nikolas Försberg
White Diamond Death

Old May 4th, 2013 #10
Mootrain

Isn't violence an understatement? It looks like he calls for the murder of them, as well as the other strange guy with dreads at that one conference saying that us minorities *have to* kill all whites on the planet around the world...

He also seems to have an issue with black people associating with whites, but I'm guessing that's something people here can agree with - not for the same reasons, of course.

I don't get why, if whites are so bad, they just get the hell out and go to some mostly dark country... (I of course say the same for WNs - why not go to another country?) I don't pay too much attention the NBP, partly because they don't seem to have a forum - I would love for them to open up a forum so I can be entertained by them or debate with them, but they seem very angry. I won't say upset to the point of depression because I see no proof for that. But even they seem like they need to just get out before their heads implode. Seeing I've looked at WN forums, some seem like remaining here is really affecting their mental health... of course a part of me says "Yay, wallow in that, or change your views" but I also wonder why someone wouldn't get out of dodge if the country was that dysphoric for them.

Thread