Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2008 #1
remnant

Default Daphne Sutton-Miss Kwa 2008

" A single mother, Sutton, 22, testified Friday that she left Davidson the day before Christian and Newsom were kidnapped because he had abused her. "

"She also testified that she knew at the time she began dating Davidson that he supported himself by robbing people."

She did not mourn the broken relationship long. On the same day she left Davidson, she went out with a man she only identified as "Black" to "eat and hang out." The following night, she had another date, this one ending in sex, she testified...On Sunday, she talked to Davidson, who asked her to come back to their Chipman Street house so he could give her some clothing he had bought for her, she said....When Sutton tried to approach the bathroom ... Davidson blocked her, she said...She left, but not before he gave her a bag of clothing and a ring. Turns out, the clothing and the ring belonged to Christian, who authorities believe was being held captive at that moment by Coleman in the bathroom...she suspected Davidson when she learned that Newsom's body had been discovered beside railroad tracks within sight of the Chipman Street house. But she allowed Davidson to stay at her friend's apartment and had sex with him. Sutton admitted she never told police and repeatedly lied to them in an effort to impede their manhunt for Davidson.''
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/ap...to-believe-it/
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=56630

Sickening and Shocking.

Old April 24th, 2008 #2
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

How glorious the day will be when we shall purify ourselves of these people.

22 and with no strong white father in her child's life, only a thieving subhuman nigger.

This bitch should be killed in the streets.

Old April 24th, 2008 #3
Susan

I don't know if that's a little girl or a little boy in the picture with Sutton, but one of the really upsetting things about all of this (aside from the obvious) is that she allowed something like Davidson to be around her white child. Ugh!!! That's really disturbing!!! The poor child has no say so whether or not she/he is in the same house as that nigger pos. Niggers have no feeling whatsoever for the children of other men, and will frequently abuse or kill them.

Old April 24th, 2008 #4
Sean Gruber

All this is typical of formerly white females who fuck niggers.

What everyone knows about these females, is true, and it always was. They have no morals.

She suspected her black penis-of-the-week murdered Channon and Chris, but - she had sex with him anyway. And helped to hide him. And lied to police.

Yes, nightmarish creatures like this should be on someone's list. "Miss Kwa 2008," LOL

Who is the bigger piece of shit: the nigger, who can't help being a nigger - or a white female, who lowers herself so far that she becomes a nigger?

PS: Aherne! Are you there? This story is one for your files...

Old April 24th, 2008 #5
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

I wonder if ZOG is going to raid her house to save her abused, neglected and maltreated kid?? Now that is one piece of unfit trash.

Old April 24th, 2008 #6
savagehenry

this is just as i expected. I felt that one of these savages had to have a connection to white people in some way, and they observed their weaknesses and targeted them. I still think that channon may have knew this davidson creature, maybe through sutton, and here's why...

(below is 2nd hand information, so take it for what it is worth...)

Lemaricus Davidson is originally from the same west tennessee town in which i grew up in. It is said that, davidson was abandoned by his parents when he was very young and was living on the streets for all practical purposes. A white family adopted him through some social services connection and raised him. This family is from an affluent neighborhood and davidson was educated in a predominantly white private school. When he turned 18 he moved to knoxville, which is convenient because a lot of his acquaintances would be moving to knoxville as well, to attend college at UT. Once he got to knoxville (which really is a rough city), and started associated with the thugs in the city.

My opinion (based on if the above is indeed true), is that lemaricus is the connection to these white kids that they "randomly" targeted. He understood white people and was comfortable around them, making channon and chris vulnerable because everybody wants a thug black friend right?

Old April 24th, 2008 #7
randy

Meet Daphne Sutton "The race traitor little whore"

http://www.channonchristian.com/news/Daphne/Daphne.html

Old April 24th, 2008 #8
Todd in Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy View Post
Meet Daphne Sutton "The race traitor little whore"

http://www.channonchristian.com/news/Daphne/Daphne.html
Holy hell.

Scroll down and read the comments by her friemds. What a bunch of nigger-speak. Fucken cunts, they are.

Old April 24th, 2008 #9
Ironguard1940

Default She should be executed along with the nigger animal savages

I AM going to be ill.

You know, those kids should immediately be taken from this pos race traitor whore drug addict and given to a decent White family. She, along with the niggers she befriended, should by law be summarily executed in public with no trial, no judge and no jury. At this point I do not care HOW these vermin are liquidated, just so they ARE.

Old April 24th, 2008 #10
Donnachaidh

I suggest buying stock in companies that manufacture woodchippers. After Victory Day, they will have a much wider range of applications. Case in point being mentioned in this thread. As Kievsky says, we must reclaim useful things from the waste stream.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old April 24th, 2008 #11
John Patrick
Banned

We should be glad that Daphne Sutton is not in prison. With her free we are now able to reach and communicate with her more directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I AM going to be ill.

You know, those kids should immediately be taken from this pos race traitor whore drug addict and given to a decent White family. She, along with the niggers she befriended, should by law be summarily executed in public with no trial, no judge and no jury. At this point I do not care HOW these vermin are liquidated, just so they ARE.

Old April 24th, 2008 #12
John in Woodbridge

The father of the white kid should come back and perform an honor killing.

Old April 24th, 2008 #13
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
The father of the white kid should come back and perform an honor killing.
I doubt you could drag him away from his meth pipe long enough to perform an honor killing!

Old April 25th, 2008 #14
Moose

I like the idea of a "Kwan of the Month" award.

Old April 25th, 2008 #15
Joe McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88 View Post
This bitch should be killed in the streets.

Anyone near Knoxville who still has a pair of balls?

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old April 27th, 2008 #16
randy

Could this be the correct address?

Old April 27th, 2008 #17
Where to begin.
Banned

Default I might get slammed for his, but...

...I was this white child. Granted, twenty-thirty years ago.

The many TNB stories I have.

My mother, in a sense, has done 180 degree turn around.

I think she regrets her decisions.

Even if the child is a mongrel, a mother's love.... In regards to my siblings.

To say the least, weird f-ing situation.

IT IS A MIRACLE I AM HERE TODAY!!!

PS: To you white fathers' of daughters, don't disown them before the need arises. My grandfather, my mother's father, was and is a...

EDIT: My grandfather is one of those: "I saved joos." types. Explain your daughter then. The talmudized ation of amerikwa?

Old April 27th, 2008 #18
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

What on earth could this woman possible have seen in this hideous looking beast? It is obvious that she is stupid and has other issues, but is she literally blind as well? It is incomprehensible.

*violently vomiting*

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; April 27th, 2008 at 09:51 PM.

Old April 27th, 2008 #19
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post

What on earth could this woman possible have seen in this hideous looking beast? It is obvious that she is stupid and has other issues, but is she literally blind as well? It is incomprehensible.

*violently vomiting*
It's been said before that Women don't have a Race.

And I believe that to be one of the most universal truth's there is.

Old April 28th, 2008 #20
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

I hope that she ends up arrested and put on trial with these niggers. What a filthy piece of trash this broad is. Im going to call her and see if I cant get a good min or 2 of her explaining herself.

Thread