Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 1st, 2013 #1
concernedwhiteman

Default English Defence League (EDL) - United Kingdom

The English Defence League are a movement that protests against the rise of muslim extremism in the UK.

This group has the perfect demographic for our cause. Angry young White men who are sick of seeing the UK destroyed. Most of them want to fight for their country. Unfortunately, their leader Tommy Robinson emphasises keep-it-legal, don't-cause-any-trouble activities and thinks the EDL should "peacefully protest". Which means they remain stuck in the mud, accomplishing very little.

The invaders don't have much to fear from a group who shows up occasionally, waves a few flags, and then leaves. The EDL are in desperate need of a new leader, one who revitalises the party by emphasising physical activism and helping our own people. Now that would be a group that people want to join. That's the type of group that projects strength.

With that being said, I won't say that this group have achieved nothing. In large numbers, their very presence in cities is a form of resistance. It shows that, despite the efforts of the useless UK police force, who constantly try to shut down anything pro-British and have threatened British people not to display the country's flag because it's "racist", White people are still capable of uniting for a cause.

Old August 1st, 2013 #2
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedwhiteman View Post
The EDL are in desperate need of a new leader, one who revitalises the party by emphasising physical activism and helping our own people. Now that would be a group that people want to join. .
Maybe they should ask Alan Ayling.

Failing that, Anjem Choudary would doubtless make a top class leader for the EDL (English Defense League).

Anjem Choudary

Old August 1st, 2013 #3
panos

Quote:
The EDL are in desperate need of a new leader, one who revitalises the party by emphasising physical activism.
Maybe they should also stop loving Isreal...

Old August 1st, 2013 #4
concernedwhiteman

The EDL's next demo is in Tower Hamlets, on Saturday the 7th of September.

Tower Hamlets is an area of East London that is very well known for having a large percentage of muslims and being a place where muslims have taken over. Churches have been vandalised, women are harassed for not "covering up" with the muslim veil, and people pretty much try to stay away from it.

I'll be keeping up to date with what occurs on the day, via twitter and other media platforms.

Oh, and about the EDL's link with Israel, I've had a mild suspicion for a while now that Tommy Robinson is a double agent, who intends to keep nationalism stuck in the mud by leading his members down paths that won't accomplish much. But I think most of the EDL's members don't have a clue about Israel or jews, they're just ordinary people, and are only holding those signs because they see it as an effective counter to the usual cries of "racism". Which is why the group can be turned into something better, by getting new leadership and building on the framework already established.

Old August 1st, 2013 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It shows that, despite the efforts of the useless UK police force, who constantly try to shut down anything pro-British and have threatened British people not to display the country's flag because it's "racist", White people are still capable of uniting for a cause.
The Home Secretary has the power to proscribe any group that she considers disruptive. The fact that she has not proscribed the EDL - and there would be overwhelming support from the New Britons and the liberals for its proscription - speaks volumes.

I would also dispute this:

Quote:
The English Defence League are a movement that protests against the rise of Islam in the UK.

Tommy has said many, many times that he has nothing against islam or muslims in general - only what he sees as muslim extremism. (grooming gangs, terrorists, hate preachers, halal meat....)

EDL chief Tommy Robinson and Muslim political commentator Mohammed Ansar.

Old August 1st, 2013 #6
concernedwhiteman

Whoops, I'll edit it to "muslim extremism". I'm hoping this thread can be a data centre for new information on the EDL (live tweets, reports on their demonstrations, etc) with a few suggestions for their improvement in the first post. My view on them is that their members are at least doing something, and hopefully inspiring other Whites. I'm not here to defend them, or anything like that - hell, I've criticised them in the past for their sloppy performances, and for wasting all that potential. I know people are a bit suspicious about their leader's apparent links to Israel/jews, myself included.

Old August 1st, 2013 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Whoops, I'll edit it to "muslim extremism". I'm hoping this thread can be a data centre for new information on the EDL (live tweets, reports on their demonstrations, etc) with a few suggestions for their improvement in the first post. My view on them is that they are at least doing something. I'm not here to defend them, or anything like that - hell, I've criticised them in the past for their sloppy performances, and for wasting all that potential. I know people are a bit suspicious about their leader's apparent links to Israel/jews, myself included.
What they are doing, in my opinion, is several things:

a) dragging willing activists down blind alleys. Take the halal campaign. It was doomed from the get-go because halal and kosher slaughter are identical so if, by some amazing miracle, halal had been banned it would have achieved nothing because muslims are permitted to eat kosher meat. But they had hundreds of willing volunteers happy to shout about it and storm KFC's boardroom etc. who were all left disillusioned when their efforts got nowhere.

All that willing energy could have done wonders if diverted into an established party or in doing something real, tangible and community-minded like Golden Dawn. Instead, some have criminal records, many are disillusioned by their failure to make an impact and virtually all are documented and marked for life as extreme right activists.

b) They cause muslims to turn out in their hundreds, all reacting in such a way as to make the average person support war on the next muslim country. Look at the poppy burning caper - how many people cheered for war in Iran after that?

c) They inspire precedent setting. Remember the three month ban on ALL demos in Tower Hamlets? Unprecedented. But now there is a precedent. They ranted about some muslim hate preacher coming in and, to be fair, he was banned from coming in. Then they tried to bring in Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer - they were banned from coming in. The next time Tomislav Sunic or Roberto Fiore or the like tries to come in - there's a precedent.

d) Countless islamophobia watch groups have sprung up - some in reaction to the EDL. Call-me-Dave has reacted with remarkable speed and announced ISP blocks on any objectionable content. Somehow, I don't think he'll stop at ranting muslim preachers on Youtube.

Whether this is all on purpose or unwittingly, I don't know.

As for the update threads, they tend to get pretty rambled and off topic - it might be better to summarise each one after the fact, perhaps with a link to the as-it-happens thread. Otherwise this thread will get pretty cluttered, pretty fast! Of course, if you don't mind that, that's fine.

They have proved that there is a demand for a pressure group but I really wish they would apply pressure to ALL issues.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #8
Zander

EDL= Lions led by donkeys. An information gathering excercise by the state. Stay away from it would be my advice.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #9
Cora McGuire

I don't think Tommy is a "double agent", I think he is simply a 'true believer' and follower of the Counter-Jihadists (Gates of Vienna, Pamela Geller, Pat Condell, etc), and imagines himself a hero for being so. He loves him some multicult and is wiling to sacrifice to keep it!

Bit sad, really.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #10
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Whoops, I'll edit it to "muslim extremism". I'm hoping this thread can be a data centre for new information on the EDL (live tweets, reports on their demonstrations, etc) with a few suggestions for their improvement in the first post. My view on them is that their members are at least doing something, and hopefully inspiring other Whites. I'm not here to defend them, or anything like that - hell, I've criticised them in the past for their sloppy performances, and for wasting all that potential. I know people are a bit suspicious about their leader's apparent links to Israel/jews, myself included.
SO YOU WANT US TO KNOW WHAT ZIONIST FOLLOWERS AND SUPPORTERS ARE DOING. AND PRAISE THEM ON TOP OF THAT.

Have you missed the memo whose behind the attack against whites?

Are you thick or just a willing tool?

Old August 2nd, 2013 #11
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
EDL= Lions led by donkeys. An information gathering excercise by the state. Stay away from it would be my advice.
ADL=DONKEYS LEAD BY ZIONIST SCUM.

Here I corrected it for you.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #12
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
SO YOU WANT US TO KNOW WHAT ZIONIST FOLLOWERS AND SUPPORTERS ARE DOING. AND PRAISE THEM ON TOP OF THAT.

Well, to be fair to concernedwhiteman, I've often posted articles about what they're up to and posted thousands of updates on #1 demo update threads. If nothing else, it's handy to see what tactics all sides are using and the last #1 demo thread had an interesting update and photo stolen from a UAF supporter who seemed to have uncovered an undercover somebody or other. Nice to have for future reference as although I of course don't condone illegal activity, one wouldn't want to illegally litter by dropping a chocolate wrapper whilst an undercover officer of the law is standing beside you.

It's also nice to have lots of photos from both sides, so when Hope not Hate turn round and claim they had 1500 there, you can post a photo showing 300 (and half of them are muslims who tagged on) and point and laugh at their lies.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #13
M.N. Dalvez

EDL, much like the Australian Q Society (and other groups throughout the world), are groups which are ultimately controlled by American jews for the purposes of re-directing legitimate concerns by White people toward the jew's most vehement enemies - Arabs and Islam.

In the case of the Q Society, their inspiration comes direct from Michael Horowitz, an American jew who spends much of his time 'inspiring' anti-Islam movements around the world through back-doors and fronts.

You know, kinda like a little boy who puts some bull-ants in a bottle with some woodlice, shakes the bottle around, and then laughs with glee as he watches them fight.

He's not doing for anyone's benefit except his own, and his tribe's.

Do some research about these groups first, next time!

That's all.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #14
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Well, to be fair to concernedwhiteman, I've often posted articles about what they're up to and posted thousands of updates on #1 demo update threads. If nothing else, it's handy to see what tactics all sides are using and the last #1 demo thread had an interesting update and photo stolen from a UAF supporter who seemed to have uncovered an undercover somebody or other. Nice to have for future reference as although I of course don't condone illegal activity, one wouldn't want to illegally litter by dropping a chocolate wrapper whilst an undercover officer of the law is standing beside you.

It's also nice to have lots of photos from both sides, so when Hope not Hate turn round and claim they had 1500 there, you can post a photo showing 300 (and half of them are muslims who tagged on) and point and laugh at their lies.
Studying your enemies it is a must I am not arguing about it, or I am in any way against it.

But listening people to say what is been said about them and not understanding the oxymoron of their statements sometimes it is very sad and sort of make one wonder if there is hope among the white people to awaken to reality.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #15
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post

HH your English is getting really good.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #16
concernedwhiteman

I've been doing some research, and I guess you were right, folks. The EDL certainly has jewish connections (financed by jew millionaires, according to web comments). I know that 99% of its members are just ordinary British people who signed up to resist the muslim takeover, and aren't zionists/jew-supporters themselves, but I guess that doesn't make much difference if the leadership is in jew pockets.

Yes, this group's intention is probably to attract nationalists and then lead them into unproductive activites. I'll PM Bev in a while after people have seen this message and ask her to remove the thread. Gotta do my research next time, folks - apologies!

Old August 2nd, 2013 #17
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I've been doing some research, and I guess you were right, folks. The EDL certainly has jewish connections (financed by jew millionaires, according to web comments). I know that 99% of its members are just ordinary British people who signed up to resist the muslim takeover, and aren't zionists/jew-supporters themselves, but I guess that doesn't make much difference if the leadership is in jew pockets.

Yes, this group's intention is probably to attract nationalists and then lead them into unproductive activites. I'll PM Bev and ask her to remove the thread. Gotta do my research next time, folks - apologies!
There are lots of well meaning people who, frustrated by the failure of registered parties, have tagged onto the EDL and being fair, who can blame them? An afternoon in the pub followed by the chance to yell at muslims and antis - it seems exciting.

Several of us have been watching them since they first started and the minute they were allowed to demo outside that London mosque (flag 1) during Friday prayers (flag 2) on September 11th (flag 3), we suspected something was amiss.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #18
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

Yes, this group's intention is probably to attract nationalists and then lead them into unproductive activites. I'll PM Bev in a while after people have seen this message and ask her to remove the thread. Gotta do my research next time, folks - apologies!
Because you have now taken time to do the research (available thanks to folk like Bev who have been educating people now from about a couple of hours after the EDL was "launched" in 2009), the thread and its purpose has been a complete success. Well done.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; August 2nd, 2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: change of word

Old August 2nd, 2013 #19
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
HH your English is getting really good.
George my English always been very good, when I give attention what I write and dont forget to put my glasses on. Not as good I would like them to be but passable.

On the other hand sometimes for the sake of my admirers, I do write Greeknlish.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #20
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:

Ok think this. one of the MO of the zionists is create the sickness and become the cure. Now explain me this.

How hard is it for the British followers if they wanted to as your self to search as you have and find out that what they actually support and follow is what destroy their country and their families?

So I suggest to you the followers are not misguided patriots but conscious zionist supporters and followers.

There fore?

Thread