Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 29th, 2018 #461
Ray Allan

Slapping a badge on any color blue nigger, be it pale (not White anymore the minute they become blue niggers), black, brown or yellow, makes them an even less civilized creature. They are no longer human, just another ZOGbot, like green niggers fighting the jew's overseas wars are.

Isn't it time for another blue nigger/black nigger shooting and killing each other story in some shithole like Apelanta, Detoilet or Shitcongo? I always enjoy those.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 4th, 2018 #462
Gladiatrix

"What do cotton candy and meth have in common? In one Georgia woman's case, both can get you sent to jail. And if that weren't bad enough, unaffordable pre-trial bail kept Dasha Fincher, of Macon, sitting in a cell for three months.

On Dec. 31, 2016, Monroe County deputies pulled Fincher over for a window tint violation and searched her car. Said search turned up a "plastic bag filled with a blue crystal-like substance in the passenger side floorboard." Fincher told the deputies that the substance in question was cotton candy. Officers ran a field test using a Nark II roadside kit. The bagged substance tested positive for meth. Fincher was arrested and charged with trafficking meth and possession of meth with intent to distribute.

Next, a county judge set a $1 million bond. Unable to afford the expensive bond, Fincher remained in jail for three months, until a more thorough test in a crime lab found the substance to be exactly what she said it was: cotton candy."

https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/04/g...V1XbT4Ks3KWhcg

Old December 4th, 2018 #463
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"What do cotton candy and meth have in common? In one Georgia woman's case, both can get you sent to jail. And if that weren't bad enough, unaffordable pre-trial bail kept Dasha Fincher, of Macon, sitting in a cell for three months.

On Dec. 31, 2016, Monroe County deputies pulled Fincher over for a window tint violation and searched her car. Said search turned up a "plastic bag filled with a blue crystal-like substance in the passenger side floorboard." Fincher told the deputies that the substance in question was cotton candy. Officers ran a field test using a Nark II roadside kit. The bagged substance tested positive for meth. Fincher was arrested and charged with trafficking meth and possession of meth with intent to distribute.

Next, a county judge set a $1 million bond. Unable to afford the expensive bond, Fincher remained in jail for three months, until a more thorough test in a crime lab found the substance to be exactly what she said it was: cotton candy."

https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/04/g...V1XbT4Ks3KWhcg
Even it tested positive, 1 million is still an absurd amount for a drug offense like that. That is like what someone accused of rape or murder would get.

There was a case a couple years ago of a blue nigger in the Orlando area arresting someone for Krispy Kream crumbs found in their car. The badge fag thought it was meth.

Fucking blue niggers are scum of the earth. I'd probably slug the badge fag if this happened to me and probably get beat like Rodney King in return or simply ventilated.

These Jewish judges are also out of control.

Old December 5th, 2018 #464
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Even it tested positive, 1 million is still an absurd amount for a drug offense like that. That is like what someone accused of rape or murder would get.

There was a case a couple years ago of a blue nigger in the Orlando area arresting someone for Krispy Kream crumbs found in their car. The badge fag thought it was meth.

Fucking blue niggers are scum of the earth. I'd probably slug the badge fag if this happened to me and probably get beat like Rodney King in return or simply ventilated.

These Jewish judges are also out of control.
Yes, that was in the article.

"But this isn't just happening in Georgia. A Florida man was wrongfully jailed after a field test confused his donut glaze with meth. A massive fentanyl bust in North Carolina proved to be anything but after a private lab determined that "$2 million worth of 'the deadly opioid fentanyl" was actually white sugar."

A jew dog preaching to illiterate muds.

Old December 5th, 2018 #465
Jeffrey Smither

Yea, blue niggers disgust me more and more each day.

Old December 26th, 2018 #466
Amerikaner
Deplorable

'A Plot Twist': FL Officers, Choreographer Describe Viral Christmas Mall Dance

Why can't Johny follow the law? Because Johny is enforcing the law.

Old December 26th, 2018 #467
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post

Yep! Once again Floriduh blue niggers.

They're some of the most corrupt, violent and overall incompetent badge fags in the World.

Old December 27th, 2018 #468
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post

Quote:
Yep! Once again Floriduh blue niggers.

They're some of the most corrupt, violent and overall incompetent badge fags in the World.

Quote:
The Aventura Police Department officers were seen approaching the dancing group at the Aventura Mall, appearing to want to break it up.
To the amazement of the crowd, though, officers Chris Gatti and Manny Gonzalez joined in with the flash mob, busting a move in the middle of the mall
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/2...in-fox-friends

Quote:
Aventura is a planned, suburban city in northeastern Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aventura,_Florida

Miami-Dade has lots of spics, jews, muds, and viral "races." I'm not surprised the pigs joined the "dance."

But Florida cops aren't as bad as the ones in New Orleans or joo yurk shitty. I've avoided chimpcongo all my life but I had to go to New Orleans a few times and we took off from Kennedy International the times I went to Europe. Believe it or not, L. A. was a pretty good city in some areas during the 1960s where we stayed while waiting for a plane for the Pacific.

I hope I never have to see New Orleans or joo yurk shitty again!!!

I had to go to San Juan, Puerto Rico, to address an international conference one time. Believe me, it was bad in 1982 and it's worse now, if that's possible. It's the only city I've seen running gunfights between gangs and kwaps in my travels around the world.

Old December 27th, 2018 #469
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/2...in-fox-friends

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aventura,_Florida

Miami-Dade has lots of spics, jews, muds, and viral "races." I'm not surprised the pigs joined the "dance."

But Florida cops aren't as bad as the ones in New Orleans or joo yurk shitty. I've avoided chimpcongo all my life but I had to go to New Orleans a few times and we took off from Kennedy International the times I went to Europe. Believe it or not, L. A. was a pretty good city in some areas during the 1960s where we stayed while waiting for a plane for the Pacific.

I hope I never have to see New Orleans or joo yurk shitty again!!!

I had to go to San Juan, Puerto Rico, to address an international conference one time. Believe me, it was bad in 1982 and it's worse now, if that's possible. It's the only city I've seen running gunfights between gangs and kwaps in my travels around the world.

I would take NYPD over Floriduh cops. Dunno about now but they were pretty tough on niggers, especially when Rudi was mayor. Crime went down and niggers were "stopped and frisked."

Dade county is a shithole. Filled with spics, Cuban spics, liberal whites, niggers, Jews and other mixed shit. Palm Beach and Broward Counties are not any better. Just add in a few thousand more liberal voters and Floriduh wont be much different than California in about 5 years.

Old January 2nd, 2019 #470
Jeffrey Smither

Byrnes Mills police department which is another one of those small municipal speed traps in the St. Louis metro area. The metro is dotted with these joker blue niggers departments.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/cr...5-b6898351e1eb

Old January 3rd, 2019 #471
Ray Allan

Old January 11th, 2019 #472
Jeffrey Smither

Another blue nigger beats his wife.

Also, being sued for beating a man a couple years ago. This blue nigger chief and his officers driving around in a blacked out car and blue jeans and pull this guy over and beat him.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/in...8-c351be2cc27f

Old January 23rd, 2019 #473
Ray Allan

Default Meanwhile on Cuck Island

Old January 23rd, 2019 #474
Jeffrey Smither

Today saw a fat spic holding a sign asking for cash for food in the Home Depot parking lot. Anyway, two blue niggers pull up to talk to her. Both of the badge fags were probably about 6-8 and 290lbs all roided up.

The spic didn't look hungry probably trying to scam cucks. I saw one car handing her money.

Old January 24th, 2019 #475
Gladiatrix

Default Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

"A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-...story?id=95836

Old January 25th, 2019 #476
Jeffrey Smither

St. Louis badge fag charged with killing a fellow blue nigger. Twofer.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...6-48641fd667da

Old February 11th, 2019 #477
Gladiatrix

Default Man’s testicles tasered during horrific police arrest

"Disturbing bodycam video shows Arizona cops tasering a man 11 times, including on the testicles, as his horrified family scream for them to stop. The police are now being sued for “excessive force and torture.”

The nightmare tasering began when Glendale police officers approached a vehicle for a signal turn violation in July 2017. Johnny Wheatcroft was in the front passenger seat, while his wife Anya Chapman and their 11 and six-year-old sons sat in the back. A friend of the family was driving.

Officers Matt Schneider and Mark Lindsey asked Wheatcroft for his ID and he enquired why he had to show it, as he was not driving the vehicle. Police allege he went to stuff something in his backpack, and, after pressing the taser against his arm and telling him to “relax,” Schneider twisted Wheatcroft’s arm behind his back and pulled him from the car while still restrained by his seat belt.

The officer began tasering him when he was half out of the vehicle, before they pulled him to the ground and continued to tase him. Even after Wheatcroft was dragged on the ground towards the back of the car, his feet remained entangled in the seat belt. His older son leaned into the front seat to open the belt to free his father, prompting Schneider to shout at him, causing the boy to burst into tears."

"Horrifyingly, Schneider is next seen pulling Wheatcroft’s shorts down and placing the taser on the handcuffed man’s testicles. The lawsuit filed by the couple reports Schneider tased his testicles and perineum. He then placed the taser on his penis and said, “You want it again? Shut your mouth. I’m done f*cking around with you.”

Another officer held a handgun to his head and Wheatcroft was kicked in the groin."

https://www.rt.com/usa/451129-police...cles-glendale/

Old February 12th, 2019 #478
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Disturbing bodycam video shows Arizona cops tasering a man 11 times, including on the testicles, as his horrified family scream for them to stop. The police are now being sued for “excessive force and torture.”

The nightmare tasering began when Glendale police officers approached a vehicle for a signal turn violation in July 2017. Johnny Wheatcroft was in the front passenger seat, while his wife Anya Chapman and their 11 and six-year-old sons sat in the back. A friend of the family was driving.

Officers Matt Schneider and Mark Lindsey asked Wheatcroft for his ID and he enquired why he had to show it, as he was not driving the vehicle. Police allege he went to stuff something in his backpack, and, after pressing the taser against his arm and telling him to “relax,” Schneider twisted Wheatcroft’s arm behind his back and pulled him from the car while still restrained by his seat belt.

The officer began tasering him when he was half out of the vehicle, before they pulled him to the ground and continued to tase him. Even after Wheatcroft was dragged on the ground towards the back of the car, his feet remained entangled in the seat belt. His older son leaned into the front seat to open the belt to free his father, prompting Schneider to shout at him, causing the boy to burst into tears."

"Horrifyingly, Schneider is next seen pulling Wheatcroft’s shorts down and placing the taser on the handcuffed man’s testicles. The lawsuit filed by the couple reports Schneider tased his testicles and perineum. He then placed the taser on his penis and said, “You want it again? Shut your mouth. I’m done f*cking around with you.”

Another officer held a handgun to his head and Wheatcroft was kicked in the groin."

https://www.rt.com/usa/451129-police...cles-glendale/

RAW VIDEO: Man tased 11 times by Glendale police officers during traffic stop
Would that be stand your ground if this guy would have shot the blue niggers fearing serious injury?

Another case from a few years back has an Ohio state trooper tasering a guy sleeping in the passengers seat of a truck. He didn't wake up fast enough and the badge fag tased him, hitting him in one of his eyes.

When will one of these fuckers get shot in self defense?

Old February 12th, 2019 #479
Ray Allan

Quote:
Would that be stand your ground if this guy would have shot the blue niggers fearing serious injury?

Another case from a few years back has an Ohio state trooper tasering a guy sleeping in the passengers seat of a truck. He didn't wake up fast enough and the badge fag tased him, hitting him in one of his eyes.

When will one of these fuckers get shot in self defense?
How the fuck do these assholes sleep at night??

Old February 12th, 2019 #480
Erik T. White

The kwaps as well as the "victims" were niggers living in chimpcongo:

Quote:
…(Lewis)ended up doing two stints in prison on drug-related cases that since have been tied to disgraced former Chicago police Sgt. Ronald Watts.

[…]

Watts' corruption run ended in 2012 when he and Officer Kallatt Mohammed were convicted of using shakedown tactics against a drug courier who actually was a FBI informant. Watts was sentenced to 22 months in prison, and he moved to Las Vegas after being released.
In recent pending lawsuits involving him, Watts has invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination more than 40 times, according to court records.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

Ronald Watts:

Kallatt Mohammed:

How bout ol' Kallatt Mohambone?

Quote:
A former Chicago police officer was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison today for using his police muscle to extort protection payoffs from heroin and crack dealers in the Ida B. Wells public housing complex.
Kallatt Mohammed, 47, remained defiant at his sentencing hearing, telling U.S. District Court Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman he was following the orders of his superior officer in order to be granted time off to visit his children in Ohio, not because he was interested in the cash.
"I never planned to do it. I never took anything that didn't belong to me," Mohammed said in a firm voice.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...026-story.html

De nigger kwaps dindu nuffin!!!! And, I had to dig around to find out what ol' Kallatt Mohambone's sentence was. It wasn't in the msn article. The articles, if you can stand to read more, focus more on the poor niggers, kwaps and "victims," than po-lees korupchion. What does one expect from jewchimpcongo?

If these had been a pale cops they'd have been most likely charged with "fedral hait krimez" and be serving 25 plus years in the slammer. But, since it's jewchimpcongo, and these are jew pet niggers, further reporting will go down a memory hole.

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 12th, 2019 at 08:13 AM. Reason: more info

Thread