VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 25th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Israeli newspaper: "Donald Trump Thinks the Jews Aren't Grateful Enough"

From the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Quote:
Donald Trump Thinks the Jews Aren't Grateful Enough

'But I gave them Jerusalem!' A recent report warned of a 'growing frustration' in the White House for U.S. Jews' lack of appreciation for his policies toward Israel. Perhaps because they're too grown up, and informed, to supply such unfounded adulation

The annual assessments of the Jewish People Policy Institute rarely tell us stuff we don’t know. But the latest report, presented to the Israeli government and published on the JPPI’s website earlier this...
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ough-1.6491820

Donald Chump needs to understand that it's impossible to appease these hateful, paranoid, chauvinistic pieces of garbage. They will always agitate against him, just like they have always agitated against their Western host people.

Old September 25th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
From the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ough-1.6491820

Donald Chump needs to understand that it's impossible to appease these hateful, paranoid, chauvinistic pieces of garbage. They will always agitate against him, just like they have always agitated against their Western host people.
The Chump with the jew son-in-law and half-jew grandchildren is only saying this as propaganda to make Whites still believe he is on our side. MAGA!!!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 25th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The Chump with the jew son-in-law and half-jew grandchildren is only saying this as propaganda to make Whites still believe he is on our side. MAGA!!!
Well, I think it's obvious that the vain, greedy, insecure, buffoonish Donald Chump wants to be respected and admired by the jews. He clearly knows that they are the ones who hold the power at this point in time.

Old September 25th, 2018 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Lurkers and newbies might think that I'm exaggerating or even lying, but what I wrote in my OP is true; here on VNN it has been proven over and over again that jews are responsible for the disastrous third-world immigration into Western countries, and that their purpose is to weaken and destroy their Western host population.

Jews are extremely racist, chauvinistic and paranoid people who hate, fear and distrust everyone who wasn't born into their tribe, and the few jews who don't have this sick mentality are usually ostracized, slandered and attacked by their fellow tribesmen. Just look at how their influential religious and political leaders advocate the enslavement and/or murder of innocent non-jews, including children:

Quote:
Ovadia Yosef (...) was an Iraqi-born Talmudic scholar, a posek, the Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel from 1973 to 1983, and the founder and longtime spiritual leader of Israel's ultra-orthodox Shas party.[4][5] (...) In an October 2010 sermon, Yosef stated that "The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews". (...) Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created."[74] (...) In 2001, Yosef was quoted as saying of the Arabs: It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable.[77]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef

Quote:
Michael Ben-Ari (...) is an Israeli politician, and former member of the Knesset. (...) In November 2012, during Operation Pillar of Defense, he said: "There are no innocents in Gaza, don't let any diplomats who want to look good in the world endanger your lives -- mow them down![23][24]... kill the Gazans without thought or mercy."[25][26][27] (...) During a protest demanding the government escalate the assault on Gaza, he repeated "Let the IDF kick ass!", before complaining, "Why is it that after 200 assaults only 15 were killed? It should be 15 assaults and 2,000 killed!"[20]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ben-Ari

Quote:
Shmuel Eliyahu (...) is an Israeli rabbi. He is the Chief Rabbi of Safed, Israel, and a member of the Chief Rabbinate Council. (...) In May 2007, Eliyahu advocated "carpet bombing the general area from which the Kassams were launched, regardless of the price in Palestinian life." (...) he proposed "hanging the children of the terrorist who carried out the attack in the Mercaz Harav yeshiva from a tree."[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shmuel_Eliyahu

And these are just a few examples. I have many, many more in my archive.

It's especially important to point out that the jews who support the racist, genocidal bandit state of Israel are the ones who attack Donald Trump over his immigration policy and accuse him of being evil, racist, heartless, etc. Here are just a couple of articles that expose this blatant jewish hypocrisy:

Quote:
Jewish groups slamming Trump on refugees are hardhearted when it comes to Palestinian refugees

Over the last few days, a great number of Jewish groups have taken righteous stances against Donald Trump's executive order barring immigration from seven mostly-Muslim nations and halting the refugee program.

But when it comes to Israel, these same groups support the rejection of Palestinian refugee demands because they would threaten the Jewish nature of the state.
https://mondoweiss.net/2017/02/slamm...d-palestinian/

Quote:
Jennifer Rubin likens Trump to Hitler in ‘blood and soil’ ethno-nationalism that threatens Jews

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin went back to her stomping grounds, Temple Israel of Hollywood, on February 21 (video here), and likened Donald Trump to Hitler in having an “ethno-nationalist… blood and soil” definition of America that is particularly threatening to Jews. Throughout her comments, she cut a break for Israel, an ethno-nationalist country if ever there was one. She said it’s doing better than the U.S. as a democracy. (...) She said that Jews in particular are vulnerable when Trump undermines the rule of law, respect for the First Amendment, respect for human equality, and other democratic norms
https://mondoweiss.net/2018/03/jenni...ism-threatens/

Quote:
NY AG: Jew Who “Leads Trump Resistance” Wants Third Worlders In America, But Not In Israel

New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman—named by the Jewish Telegraphic Agency as the “Jew who leads the Trump resistance"—has announced that he will “defend” his state’s illegal invaders against the Administration—even though he openly supports Israel which actively arrests and expels all illegal invaders in the Jewish state.
http://newobserveronline.com/ny-ag-j...not-in-israel/

Old September 25th, 2018 #5
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
No he doesn't care what we think. He wants the left to believe he represents us so they will continue to blame the harm done by Jews on "white raysum" and muh privilege.

Old September 26th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

It's difficult to keep track of all the jews that have stabbed Trump in the back. Here are some of them:

Trump's jew lawyer Michael Cohen secretly taped him

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550666

Quote:
If Trump Falls, the Testimonies of Cohen, Pecker and Weisselberg Could Spark an anti-Semitic Backlash

The trio’s public profile is a Jewish stereotype: the lawyer-fixer, the smut-dealing publisher and the numbers whiz who knows it all
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...lash-1.6412943

Quote:
Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

WASHINGTON — The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.

Mr. Rosenstein made these suggestions in the spring of 2017 when Mr. Trump’s firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director plunged the White House into turmoil. Over the ensuing days, the president divulged classified intelligence to Russians in the Oval Office, and revelations emerged that Mr. Trump had asked Mr. Comey to pledge loyalty and end an investigation into a senior aide.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/u...pgtype=Article

Quote:
Rod Rosenstein: the man who could decide Trump’s fate and emerge with his reputation intact

(...) His image as a straight-shooter seemingly in tatters, the Jewish lawyer looked set to become another case study in the perils of serving Mr Trump.

But a year has passed and Mr Rosenstein looks like he may pull off the possibly unique feat of emerging from the Trump administration with an enhanced reputation.
https://www.thejc.com/news/us-news/r...ntact-1.467443

Old September 26th, 2018 #7
Man of the road

What is the chance that Trump gets jew-wise after all this? Probably zero, unfortunately.

Old September 26th, 2018 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
What is the chance that Trump gets jew-wise after all this? Probably zero, unfortunately.
Well, Trump is obviously jew-wise in the sense that he understands that jews control US media, politics and banking. That's why he sucks up to them all the time, that's why he talks about how happy he is that his daughter Ivanka is married to one of them.

But I assume your question is: when will Trump realize that he will never earn the jews' approval/respect? In that case I agree with you: Trump will probably never learn.

Old September 27th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Lurkers and newbies might think that I'm exaggerating or even lying, but what I wrote in my OP is true; here on VNN it has been proven over and over again that jews are responsible for the disastrous third-world immigration into Western countries, and that their purpose is to weaken and destroy their Western host population.

Jews are extremely racist, chauvinistic and paranoid people who hate, fear and distrust everyone who wasn't born into their tribe
Here's how jews operate: they find a country, and try to get its population's sympathy by falsely claiming that they had to flee their old host country because they were being unjustly persecuted. Then they worm, bribe and elbow their way into the media, banks, politics and academia, and then they use their influence to weaken/destroy their host people by pushing for multiculturalism, feminism, homosexuality, transsexualism, and if they feel strong and confident enough, they even promote pedophilia (a traditional jewish fetish/sickness) and sex-change operations for children.

Jews do this in virtually every country they inhabit. Here are just a couple of examples:

Jewish academic says that jews will lead the new, multicultural Europe

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551227

Jews in Latin America: they steal money, push "LGBT rights", rape kids

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549963

Jew doctor is pushing for sex-change treatment for children – his rabbi supports him

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551357

Old September 28th, 2018 #10
Crowe

Quote:
Jews act like they're entitled to getting their way from goys, because they believe we're all a bunch of cattle. Gratitude isn't required. Although they did name Chump the most Zionist president ever, a title which I believe he deserves.

Something else about Trump that I don't hear many people bring up is that many of the neocons who were viciously anti-Trump during his campaign, and shortly after the election, have now changed their tune.

Most of the attacks are coming from jews on the left, and they're going to attack whoever the Republican President is.

Old September 28th, 2018 #11
LinderisaGreatMan

lot of jews don't like goys like Trump trying to stir shit up between Arabs and Jews, because they say 'err, wait a minute, that's OUR game on YOU'

the arabs and goys are supposed to kill eachother, not jews and arabs

Old February 7th, 2019 #12
Stewart Meadows

Donald Chump was sucking jew cock at lightspeed in his State of the Union address, but jews still attacked him because he dared to criticize illegal immigration.

From the jewish news site JTA:

Quote:
5 Jewish takeaways from Donald Trump’s State of the Union address

(...) Reacting to the 90-minute speech, HIAS was polite but also quick to point out where its agenda differed with Trump’s.

Melanie Nezer, senior vice president of public affairs for the agency, said in a statement that “Stories of Holocaust survivors are reminders that we should welcome the stranger and protect the refugee.

“Making the U.S. great means upholding our commitment to international law and asylum seekers,” she said. “Blocking people from applying at ports of entry and forcing asylum seekers at our southern border to remain in Mexico to await their hearing is illegal, dangerous and unprecedented in American history. The greatness of America is in our diversity. America is great when it can be a safe haven from war, violence, persecution and disaster. America has a moral duty to be that safe haven.”

Liberal groups were unimpressed.

“His invocation of Jewish victims of the Holocaust and the Tree of Life massacre rings hollow when he has consistently utilized antisemitic tropes, such as his campaign ads denouncing ‘globalists’ and espousing conspiracy theories about George Soros, all while advancing a white nationalism that puts Jews and so many other Americans in danger,” Ginna Green, chief strategy officer of Bend the Arc: Jewish Action, said in a statement.
https://www.jta.org/2019/02/05/unite...-life-massacre

Like I wrote in my OP: Donald Chump needs to understand that it's impossible to appease these hateful, paranoid, chauvinistic pieces of garbage. They will always agitate against him, just like they have always agitated against their Western host people.

Old February 7th, 2019 #13
Erik T. White

Quote:

[…..]

You are correct. However, IMHO, the presidunce Drumpf MIGHT have thought that his lifelong kowtowing to these pieces of shit MIGHT have gotten him a few friends. Well, I guess his eyes have at least some portion of his blinders removed.

Near where we reside is a holocau$thoax "memorial." My ex wife was studying for a master's degree and had to attend a "seminar" there. I've never seen such a travesty of the truth than that POFS!!! Only brain dead people would believe that shit, and I don't know of such a small minority of the world's population that is so universally hated by those of us who are awake!!!!

Old February 7th, 2019 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
You are correct. However, IMHO, the presidunce Drumpf MIGHT have thought that his lifelong kowtowing to these pieces of shit MIGHT have gotten him a few friends. Well, I guess his eyes have at least some portion of his blinders removed.

Near where we reside is a holocau$thoax "memorial." My ex wife was studying for a master's degree and had to attend a "seminar" there. I've never seen such a travesty of the truth than that POFS!!! Only brain dead people would believe that shit, and I don't know of such a small minority of the world's population that is so universally hated by those of us who are awake!!!!
I've never been to one but down in Naples they have one now. Probably some rich Jew got it built. Like Judge Judy lol. She lives there. Wherever rich people live you will have JEWS. A lot of rich people live in FL hence a lot of Jews.

Old May 8th, 2019 #15
Stewart Meadows

It doesn't matter how much Chump cucks for the jews, they will never be satisfied.

Quote:
Why President Trump desperately needs a White house Jewish liaison

Aaron Keyak
April 30, 2019 3:15 pm

WASHINGTON (JTA) – The terrorist attack at Chabad of Poway on April 27, which occurred on Shabbat and the last day of Passover, was horrific – and only the latest hate crime among the increasing number of anti-Semitic acts in recent years. The shooting left one dead and three injured.

While the role of comforter in chief is a title no president seeks out, Donald Trump filled this role well, expressing his “deepest sympathies” to the victims and consoling Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein, the synagogue’s spiritual leader, in a call Goldstein called “so comforting.”

The scourge of global anti-Semitism must be eradicated and needs to be a top priority of the administration. Like President Trump’s compassionate response to Poway, the recent appointment of Elan Carr as anti-Semitism envoy is a step in the right direction, albeit long overdue.

But from a Jewish communal perspective, there is also the glaring omission that one position remains unfilled: White House Jewish liaison.

President Trump has never had an official Jewish liaison.

For more than 40 years, presidents have appointed liaisons to the Jewish community. They have come from many different backgrounds, from civil rights and domestic policy mavens to international affairs specialists and campaign operatives, and from an array of denominations and personal shades of the Jewish faith.

President Barack Obama’s second Jewish liaison, Jarrod Bernstein, noted the “diverse strands of the American Jewish community,” and that while “we are one people and one community in many respects, we have a diverse set of issues that matter to us when broken down by region or stream of Judaism.”

When Jeffrey Berkowitz was named to the post in 2005 under President George W. Bush, it was reported as “interesting” that he was Reform, despite the “broad support President Bush has received from Orthodox and more religiously conservative Jews.”

During the Reagan administration, Marshall Breger “was faced with a tough moment [as the Jewish liaison] when Reagan decided to attend a ceremony in Bitburg, Germany, at a cemetery of Nazi soldiers from the SS. Breger could not convince Reagan to change his plans, but he did keep communication lines open between the White House and the Jewish community at a time of crisis, an effort he believed helped sensitize the administration.”

Even when the Jewish liaison wasn’t able to change the position of their boss, a nuanced and full understanding of the Jewish community is essential to advising the most powerful person on earth.
(…)
https://www.jta.org/2019/04/30/opini...jewish-liaison

Old July 22nd, 2019 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Trump makes his week of ‘send them back’ about the Jews. Few Jews are happy.

By Ron Kampeas July 19, 2019 11:37 am

WASHINGTON (JTA) — It’s been dislocating, even dizzying, witnessing the devolution of President Donald Trump’s argument with four of his fiercest congressional critics, none of whom are Jewish, into an argument about… what Jews want.

Over and over since Monday’s tweet saying that that the Democratic congresswomen should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came,” Trump has defended himself by calling the lawmakers and their party anti-Israel and anti-Semitic. In turn, Jews — including many who share Trump’s contempt for some of the women — appear to be asking the president to leave them out of it.
(...)
That prompted a rejoinder from Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Fla., one of the state’s most senior House members. He chairs the Ethics Committee and the Middle East subcommittee.

In a statement, the Jewish lawmaker listed his week’s activities, which included formally condemning the 1994 bombing of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires; reviewing a recent trip to Israel; advancing legislation that would codify defense assistance to Israel and, separately, condemning the boycott Israel movement.
(...)
The numbers would appear to back Deutch: American Jews still continue to favor Democrats overwhelmingly. And Jewish groups on all sides said Trump’s “go back home” rhetoric was out of bounds.

The Anti-Defamation League called Trump’s remarks racist and called on him to stop using Israel and Jews as a “shield.”

“As Jews, we are all too familiar with this kind of divisive prejudice,” said Jonathan Greenblatt, ADL’s CEO and national director, in a statement. “While ADL has publicly disagreed with these congresswomen on some issues, the president is echoing the racist talking points of white nationalists and cynically using the Jewish people and the state of Israel as a shield to double down on his remarks.”
https://www.jta.org/2019/07/19/unite...jews-are-happy

Old July 25th, 2019 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Donald Trump and the perils of loving Israel just a little too much

Andrew Silow-Carroll
July 16, 2019 4:52 pm

With its own right-wing government and a moribund peace process, Israel is not exactly popular on the center-left (let alone the anti-Israel far left, which would love to gain more recruits). The Democrats bear some of the blame for the liberal drift from Israel. But it can’t be good for Israel and its case for it to be so closely associated with the most polarizing president in anyone’s memory, especially when he invokes it to defend behavior even a small but growing segment of his own party considers out of bounds.

I heard Trump’s Israel remarks in defense of his “go back” tweet and thought of Tevye’s lament: “I know, I know. We are Your chosen people. But, once in a while, can’t You choose someone else?”
https://www.jta.org/2019/07/16/opini...ittle-too-much

Old July 25th, 2019 #18
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

when he said "I don't want your money' what h meant was, 'I already got so much of your money I have more of your jew money than I could ever spend"

and I want to show you my gratitude by becoming president and doing everthing you want

Old July 29th, 2019 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Orthodox Jewish woman to head National Security Agency’s new cybersecurity section

July 24, 2019 3:05 pm

(JTA) — An Orthodox Jewish woman has been tapped to head the National Security Agency’s new Cybersecurity Directorate.

Anne Neuberger of Baltimore has worked at the NSA for the past decade. She helped establish the U.S. Cyber Command and worked as chief risk officer, where she led the agency’s election security efforts for the 2018 midterms. She currently is an assistant deputy director the agency.

She previously was the deputy chief management officer at the U.S. Navy and worked for the secretary of defense.

Neuberger, 43, also known as Chani, is from the heavily Jewish Brooklyn, New York, neighborhood of Borough Park, where she attended the Bais Yaakov Jewish day school for girls, according to the Yeshiva World News. She is a graduate of Touro College in New York and Columbia business school, and worked in the White House Fellows program.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/orth...curity-section .

Old July 30th, 2019 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatedontMasturbate View Post
when he said "I don't want your money' what h meant was, 'I already got so much of your money I have more of your jew money than I could ever spend"

and I want to show you my gratitude by becoming president and doing everthing you want
Good point.

Tags
donald trump, donald trump cuck, jews, trump cucking for jews, trump sucks jew cock

Thread