VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default This Forum and Era We Now Exist In

America is in a post-legal era for Whites. No matter what the laws say, they are ignored where it suits the judeo-left.

Your posting needs to reflect this fact. I will not be here much, and if you don't self-police, I will simply shut the place down.

More leniency for people who use their real names. No leniency for anonymous posters. And when I come by if i dont like what i see, i will simply ban you

to restate some of the rules:

- nothing illegal
- no doxing
- no contact information for antis (as jews will lie that this is proof of illegal threat or harassment or intimidation or some other criminal hostile intent, and courts and cops and media generally go along)

My recommendation is never to communicate with jews at all, or anyone allied with them. Certainly never recommend others approach them. As Goebbels said, there is no point in talking to a jew.

In general, anyone telling you to sign a petition or email somebody is an idiot. Ignore him.

Old September 3rd, 2019 #2
Owain Jones

The dance of the sugarplum fairies

Yes sir, no sir, may I sneeze sir?

If I shine enough shoes & harvest the fields do you think I'll be allowed to stand outside the big house & listen to the masters party?

No one ever made an omelette without cracking eggs

Old September 3rd, 2019 #3
Johan
Banned

You are right the forum should stay more at its base. Indeed sick to see how some calls to participate in Jewish affairs such as to vote on Zionists or support other shit.

I hope that the forum stays, partly because there are messages here that can't be found anywhere else.

Old September 3rd, 2019 #4
Crowe

People are gonna have to make their own platforms if they want to do the above.

I get where Alex is coming from, and he's in no way bowing to the kikes. Alex is in no way obligated to get into legal battles over something you say on an internet platform he operates.

He's covering his own ass from getting tied up in endless legal and court battles. Anyone believing that the USA still has a "Justice" system and not a (((Just-Us))) system, is a )))fool((( or a (((tool))).

Old September 4th, 2019 #5
brutus

It would be a sad day to see this place disappear.

The only place left where we can speak our minds.

Old September 5th, 2019 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owain Jones View Post
The dance of the sugarplum fairies

Yes sir, no sir, may I sneeze sir?

If I shine enough shoes & harvest the fields do you think I'll be allowed to stand outside the big house & listen to the masters party?

No one ever made an omelette without cracking eggs
Exactly. You have summed up the internet: a clown under a fake name talking big.

Old September 5th, 2019 #7
bedford

I heard a good quote recently:
"Arguing on the internet is ultimately futile.
Even if you win the argument you are still a douchebag."

I agree that VNN is one of the few sites where we whites can speak our minds.
I am surprised that Andrew Anglin is still maintaining the Daily Stormer site,
considering the lawsuits against him.

Old September 5th, 2019 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I agree that VNN is one of the few sites where we whites can speak our minds. I am surprised that Andrew Anglin is still maintaining the Daily Stormer site, considering the lawsuits against him.
He did nothing wrong - in the legal sense. The judgments against him show how corrupt law has become under the jew. But since he apparently lives outside the USA, I'd assume he'll simply never return. There's no point to shutting down DS now, the service it provides is more needed than ever.

As I've said, we reached a point sometime around Zimmerman/St. Skittles where the left intensified its dripping hatred of white, as though it felt itself in endgame. It quit following the law. It abandoned factual reporting completely. All is propaganda now, ie narratives. All the j-left cares about is power and what it can, in practice, get away with. You can absolutely believe that jews + malocclusives like the communists called antifa would round up and shoot anyone who disagrees with their agenda if they thought they could get away with it.

We now have presidential candidates saying white nationalism = violence = terrorism, and promising to arrest WN if elected. We are seeing laws passed that effectively make criticism of jews illegal in certain places.

Old September 5th, 2019 #9
Crowe

It's only a matter of time before all platforms critical of jews are chased off the internet like Daily Stormer was.

Some can try hosting using a similar method as the Daily Stormer does to avoid being de-platformed, but then they'll sick the courts kwarts on you. Everyone knew this shit was going to happen, eventually.

Nobody expects Alex to fall on his sword for the rights of internet posters.

The best way to tell the kikes to fuck off would be to host your own platform like the Daily Stormer does, but be completely anonymous, and pay for it with untraceable crypto-currency. They won't have any real names to take to court. And it would be extremely difficult to impossible for them to de-platform you.

Recent developments have to have made many those people who were skeptical of the jewish problem question their positions and say "maybe all those people pointing their fingers at jews for decades were right the whole time?". It's not a maybe, anymore. We fucking told you so.

Old September 5th, 2019 #10
Robbie Key

We're definitely entering some kind of end phase. The phase before they'll openly start rounding up dissidents and thought criminals at the very least.

Trump was a pyrrhic victory in some ways but it also made the lines much clearer. Even though it reinforced the jewish agenda and energized the left like never before which is not good of course, it also made them more explicit and public. Same with Charlottesville and the James Fields sentence (which was completely absurd).

The lines are there in the open now - those who cannot see them are idiots and not relevant.

Old September 5th, 2019 #11
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
America is in a post-legal era for Whites. No matter what the laws say, they are ignored where it suits the judeo-left.

Your posting needs to reflect this fact. I will not be here much, and if you don't self-police, I will simply shut the place down.

More leniency for people who use their real names. No leniency for anonymous posters. And when I come by if i dont like what i see, i will simply ban you

to restate some of the rules:

- nothing illegal
- no doxing
- no contact information for antis (as jews will lie that this is proof of illegal threat or harassment or intimidation or some other criminal hostile intent, and courts and cops and media generally go along)

My recommendation is never to communicate with jews at all, or anyone allied with them. Certainly never recommend others approach them. As Goebbels said, there is no point in talking to a jew.

In general, anyone telling you to sign a petition or email somebody is an idiot. Ignore him.
May I suggest these rules be made a sticky thread that's closed so that anyone who didn't read this thread have no doubts as to what is expected of them? A thread might all ready exist but with the war on White People, I don't want VNN to close nor do I want to see members who might have missed these rules dismissed from VNN. They're no-brainers to those of us who are awake, but new people should see what is demanded of White Nationalists in these times of attack on Our White Race. Many thanks, Mr. Linder, for reading this post. Or, if delegated to a moderator, many thanks to the moderator also for reading this post.

Old September 5th, 2019 #12
Gladiatrix

What is your view of the judeo-right? I find them to be worse.

Old September 5th, 2019 #13
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
... many thanks to the moderator also for reading this post.
You're welcome, Erik.

Old September 6th, 2019 #14
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

Quote:
Exactly. You have summed up the internet: a clown under a fake name talking big.
i think one of biggest problems with post rational america is

the ONLY thing they respect is how big someone's biceps are.

that is a symptom of a degenerate mind.

they worship power, money, yes, but they also worship power in it's most crude, vulgar form.

that is why they worship niggers, for their athleticism and physical strength. whether they are rapists, or mass murdering soldiers, they don't care. that's even more proof they are powerful

the problem is they TRUST power, while lacking the spiritual insight that power will just devour them and destroy them, power doesn't love them back

Old September 6th, 2019 #15
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

i mean, you look at people from 100 years ago, they were not all bulked up ripped monsters, they were fairly small, thin but with tremendous intelligence. being 'big' DOES make you stupid, more protein, fat, nutrients go to their muscles instead of their brain and organs.

do you see lots of ripped, body building jews running the world? no, they are generally not. Jews teach their kids, sports and physical exercise are a waste of time and make them stupid. the word 'gymnasium' is actually censored in Yeshivahs. working out, getting big muscles is seen as retarded vanity of the lowest order, taking pride in your physical body, in your ability to physically assault people, which is illegal anyways, it's a criminal culture to be obsessed with big muscles and your ability to physically intimidate others. same as people with pitbulls, they want a big vicious dog to scare people

Old September 6th, 2019 #16
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

when I went to Rome and would see that 500 year old ORIGINAL furniture, you ask the tour guide, was this for children and they will tell you, no, people back then were VERY SMALL! the average height of people back then was like 5 feet tall, or less, and they didn't weigh very much.

my grandpa used to say, back in the 1930's people weren't very big. it's all this nutrition we have nowdays, the vast quantities of food. people are becoming OVERGROWN! you put too much gas into an engine, it floods. you eat too much food, you get diabetes, but bEFORE you get diabetes, your body starts producing LARGE amounts of insulin, which is the primary muscle building hormone. all these big overgrown retards are overproducing insulin, making them bloat up and numbing their brains.

it's a known fact that insulin resistance in the brain causes alzheimer's. and also, in lesser degrees makes them have 'stupid as shit syndrome'.

refined sugar is poison. when I took organic chem the prof explained exact why. always eat BROWN SUGAR

Old September 8th, 2019 #17
Owain Jones

Quote:
You give me way to much credit, I'm more your bread & butter see it, say it/do it type of person, I'll leave it to academia to sum things up, they've usually got words for everything, albeit often married to action for nothing.

So what's your play, obviously the general gist is all I require, as loose lips sink ships, but is there anything you've got beyond obedient words on the internet?

Old September 8th, 2019 #18
C. Grady Tucker

Dude! Why are you hijacking this thread with nothing but bullshit with your fake, offensive name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatedontMasturbate View Post
when I went to Rome and would see that 500 year old ORIGINAL furniture, you ask the tour guide, was this for children and they will tell you, no, people back then were VERY SMALL! the average height of people back then was like 5 feet tall, or less, and they didn't weigh very much.

my grandpa used to say, back in the 1930's people weren't very big. it's all this nutrition we have nowdays, the vast quantities of food. people are becoming OVERGROWN! you put too much gas into an engine, it floods. you eat too much food, you get diabetes, but bEFORE you get diabetes, your body starts producing LARGE amounts of insulin, which is the primary muscle building hormone. all these big overgrown retards are overproducing insulin, making them bloat up and numbing their brains.

it's a known fact that insulin resistance in the brain causes alzheimer's. and also, in lesser degrees makes them have 'stupid as shit syndrome'.

refined sugar is poison. when I took organic chem the prof explained exact why. always eat BROWN SUGAR

Old September 8th, 2019 #19
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
We're definitely entering some kind of end phase. The phase before they'll openly start rounding up dissidents and thought criminals at the very least.

Trump was a Pyrrhic victory in some ways but it also made the lines much clearer. Even though it reinforced the jewish agenda and energized the left like never before which is not good of course, it also made them more explicit and public. Same with Charlottesville and the James Fields sentence (which was completely absurd).

The lines are there in the open now - those who cannot see them are idiots and not relevant.
Good insight. Trump's victory, to me, is the last shrill on the retreat/defeat before we end up on an Cheka termination list. While I still believe violence is useful and required, it has to be done right. In the meantime, there are many other things we can do, like agitating for a dissolution of the political union that exists between us and the enemy. And when I say Enemy, I'm not only talking about jews but anyone that opposes our cause.

I believe since Trump is a one-termer, the call for dissolution should get louder and louder. This is why I may not be a pro-lifer but I certainly encourage them to quote their bibble verses and push to abolish it.

The coming civil war will not start around race, but it will evolve into one. This is why using Social Media and other venues are
very important. Jest sayn.

Last edited by C. Grady Tucker; September 9th, 2019 at 10:46 AM. Reason: goofball typos as always

Old September 10th, 2019 #20
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatedontMasturbate View Post
I don't know if that's exactly accurate but you can see today the hordes of brown squat critters comin' up from south of the border and it's easy to spot the Guatemalans when you see grown-ass men under 5'2". The look the opposite of intimidating.

Quote:
it's a criminal culture to be obsessed with big muscles and your ability to physically intimidate others.
Out there on the mean streets, at some point you need to back up your mouth with something physical that doesn't require talking to prove the point. Just looking like you could kick someone's ass is often enough to avoid a fight or to be able to walk through a sketchy nigger area without being hassled.

Thread