Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2005 #1
_DC_

Default The way Hitler would not have won

Uh, why is my post now the first in this thread, with my name as the thread creator? Some mod messing around?

Quote:
Suppose Hitler and his comrades had been parading in knight's armor down the street, reading the gospel of the kings of old. Or maybe worn old Prussian uniforms, sabres at their sides.

They would not have won many converts.

Want to follow the NSDAP legacy? Then be like them. No, that doesn't mean to dress like they did and use their Roman salute. It means to follow the reasoning behind their dress and salutes: the reasoning being that Germany needed a new order to rely on.

If you want to be like the NSDAP, you should not be quoting them. You should come up with a message adapted to your time and age, just like they did.

If Hitler had been reincarnated today, HE WOULD NOT BE USING THE SWASTIKA.

Old July 13th, 2005 #2

Quote:
Suppose Hitler and his comrades had been parading in knight's armor down the street, reading the gospel of the kings of old. Or maybe worn old Prussian uniforms, sabres at their sides.They would not have won many converts.Want to follow the NSDAP legacy? Then be like them. No, that doesn't mean to dress like they did and use their Roman salute. It means to follow the reasoning behind their dress and salutes: the reasoning being that Germany needed a new order to rely on.If you want to be like the NSDAP, you should not be quoting them. You should come up with a message adapted to your time and age, just like they did. If Hitler had been reincarnated today, HE WOULD NOT BE USING THE SWASTIKA.
Well stated, DC. And THIS is the primary reason why all the swastika worshippers have failed, from the NA to the NSM to WCOTC. New symbols are indeed needed, but, unfortunately, the WN movement does not have a surplus of creative thinkers. Quite the opposite, in fact. Most involved in the WN movement today live in the past, instead of living in the present. But this particular horse has been beaten to death, as you well know.

Old July 14th, 2005 #3
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid
The only sensible statement made in this entire, ludicrous thread. Shekel collectors is a more apt term, IMO, however.

Funny thing, I - actually - watched a whole five minutes or so of The Commander, flanked by his * cough... cough * Praetorian guard at-the-ready, screaming some garbled nonsense with the cadence of a 6-year-old. Its comedic value was extinguished at about the 4 minute mark, but...
Do these people realize that I get strong negative looks in public if I even defend Pat Buchanan? I mean, do they have any idea how confined the mainstream is? Our society is so media brainwashed that just to be an old fashioned 1910 type Conservative is the equivalent of demanding S.S. death camps and here's a group waving Nazi flags in public!

Seriously, I spoke to a Republican at work the other day and you know exactly what their sensibilities are before you've opened your mouth. I sized him up as a Sean Hannity/ Bill O'Reilly worshipper and when he started talking he immediately smiled when I mentioned their names. In other words, this is a guy who WILL NOT respond favorably to any idea which hasn't already been pre-approved by his media heroes!

The Hitler taboo is so extreme in our society that I've offended people just for commenting on Hitler as though he was a normal person by saying that "Hitler's favorite food was cake!".......Something as casual as that gets weird stares from people!

Old July 14th, 2005 #4
Whitefist

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhnm88
Think about this. The American public has never rejected the system that we have now, so why are they going to accept its complete restructuring? They complain about things and become annoyed at inconveniences but they have never rejected it. In fact, the vast majority wholeheartedly support it.

The NSM and any other group is wasting their time attempting to recruit the masses. The system provides them with food, shelter, jobs and entertainment and until we can do better, will continue to do so. The ideas of the NSM are very good but the public is not ready for them and will not be receptive so focus your attention on building other esources necessary for our survival.
This is an accurate assessment of the status quo. While it is clear that America has been transformed into a Third World cesspool, the complete transformation has been and most likely will remain gradual. Without a Depression era type of economic collapse the vast majority are unlikely to seek new political leadership.

However, this is why A. Linder is correct that media matters most, and why men not women are the key audience. While materially the system still has much to offer, one thing it does not, and can not offer White men is inspiration. I cannot tell you how many White men I speak with who are dissatisfied and bored with their lives. And it runs across the spectrum economically. These men might be willing to act if they were inspired to do so. And by that I mean to infer excitement, adventure, imagination. Underneath the current sea of apathy and boredom, White men I believe can be motivated to reject the status quo in favor of...what? Well that's where savvy media comes into play. Up until now the only serious dissident media has been VNN.

Old July 14th, 2005 #5
imhnm88

However, this is why A. Linder is correct that media matters most, and why men not women are the key audience. While materially the system still has much to offer, one thing it does not, and can not offer White men is inspiration. I cannot tell you how many White men I speak with who are dissatisfied and bored with their lives. And it runs across the spectrum economically. These men might be willing to act if they were inspired to do so. And by that I mean to infer excitement, adventure, imagination. Underneath the current sea of apathy and boredom, White men I believe can be motivated to reject the status quo in favor of...what? Well that's where savvy media comes into play. Up until now the only serious dissident media has been VNN.

I was very impressed by this statement and it is very accurate. The vast majority of men that I talk to are bored stiff and I detect a sense of bottled up aggression lurking beneath the surface, that suppressed warrior instinct that, if tapped, will awaken the sleeping giant and send all nonwhites running in fear. It is there in every white man and it needs to be brought to the surface. That is what a good media will do to awaken our people. I think that parades and leaflets and uniforms will not do it. Movies WILL do it and music videos as well. VNN is definitely heading in the right direction.

Von Bluvens, any comment on this CONSTRUCTIVE criticism?

Old July 14th, 2005 #6
Whitefist

Quote:
The vast majority of men that I talk to are bored stiff and I detect a sense of bottled up aggression lurking beneath the surface, that suppressed warrior instinct that, if tapped, will awaken the sleeping giant and send all nonwhites running in fear. It is there in every white man and it needs to be brought to the surface. That is what a good media will do to awaken our people. I think that parades and leaflets and uniforms will not do it. Movies WILL do it and music videos as well. VNN is definitely heading in the right direction.

Excellent points on successful media. Leaflets, long winded essays (American Renaissance) and the like simply are NOT going to unleash the warrior passion in our people. Music, music videos and movies are the key to retaking the minds of our people. The sooner we start producing that kind of media, and I might add video games to that list, the sooner we might start giving White men food for thought.

Ethnic Cleansing while not the success story is an idea we should be seriously analyzing. Look at the success of the game Grand Theft Auto. Now imagine a game called White Patriot with cool graphics and an interesting character interaction. Where White men and teens could play a determined White man interacting with the other races in a real world way. Except for one thing: instead of capitulating as we do in the real world, in the video game world the determined White man can unleash himself and do whatever he feels like doing...

Where are our talented technical people??? Why can't such a game be created and sold on the internet??? And I mean quality, something Whites would find cool and appealing. The same goes for movies and music. Where is it??? For starters, we needn't be making 3hr epics. How about 45 minute features??? What about real life documentaries??? What does the city of Detroit look like today versus 45 years ago??? Or better yet Miami??? A picture is worth a thousand words, and yet we produce so little imagery for our people to absorb and contemplate in their subconscious.

Recreating Nazi images is probably not going to be a winning tactic.

Old July 14th, 2005 #7
imhnm88

I forgot about video games but I believe that this is the MOST influential area that we could be involved in. Does anyone know how much a decent video game would cost to produce? Can the Ethnic cleansing game be tweaked?

Old July 14th, 2005 #8
Hasslefodder

Quote:
I forgot about video games but I believe that this is the MOST influential area that we could be involved in. Does anyone know how much a decent video game would cost to produce? Can the Ethnic cleansing game be tweaked?
We really should be distancing ourselves from the whole "genocide" thing. For some reason, the mass extermination of people doesn't sit well with the public.

Old July 14th, 2005 #9
Whitefist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasslefodder
We really should be distancing ourselves from the whole "genocide" thing. For some reason, the mass extermination of people doesn't sit well with the public.
Ethnic Cleansing while not the success story is an idea we should be seriously analyzing. Look at the success of the game Grand Theft Auto. Now imagine a game called White Patriot with cool graphics and an interesting character interaction. Where White men and teens could play a determined White man interacting with the other races in a real world way. Except for one thing: instead of capitulating as we do in the real world, in the video game world the determined White man can unleash himself and do whatever he feels like doing...

What's wrong with that concept??? No explicit "genocide" but games where White characters interact with other races, depicted as they really are rather then the false way the Jew Media potrays race.

Old July 14th, 2005 #10
Hasslefodder

Seems like a good idea. Ethnic Cleansing wasn't.

Old July 14th, 2005 #11
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

I would go with the mod idea, perhaps for Doom3 too. You could change the location to Earth by changing the palette of the sky, maybe even extend the outdoor locations and make the air breathable, or say it is not breathable because the jews poisoned the Earth so badly.
You could take the faces of famous Zoglings and wrap them onto enemy models. Change the army uniform palettes to make them look like black and white striped prison garb, modify the flak vests of enemies to be black with "ATF" and "JTTF" in white lettering, etc.
You could also create diversion weapons, such as watermelon slices and bananas that can be thrown to confuse negro enemies, cardboard cutouts of blonde toddlers to divert jews (perhaps explosives would be strapped to the back so that when the jews runs over to them he gets blown up), and bundles of money to confound the ATF/JFFT agents. You could lay down big packs of cocaine to draw out politicians (use the moaning zombie models) from their hiding places, etc. And you could rescue White people for points and weapons, ammo, life enhauncements, etc.

There are plenty of First Person Shooters on PC and almost all of them have mod kits, which might make creating mods easier.

Old July 14th, 2005 #12
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
Do these people realize that I get strong negative looks in public if I even defend Pat Buchanan? I mean, do they have any idea how confined the mainstream is? Our society is so media brainwashed that just to be an old fashioned 1910 type Conservative is the equivalent of demanding S.S. death camps and here's a group waving Nazi flags in public!

Seriously, I spoke to a Republican at work the other day and you know exactly what their sensibilities are before you've opened your mouth. I sized him up as a Sean Hannity/ Bill O'Reilly worshipper and when he started talking he immediately smiled when I mentioned their names. In other words, this is a guy who WILL NOT respond favorably to any idea which hasn't already been pre-approved by his media heroes!

The Hitler taboo is so extreme in our society that I've offended people just for commenting on Hitler as though he was a normal person by saying that "Hitler's favorite food was cake!".......Something as casual as that gets weird stares from people!
This is so true. Hitler has been so demonized and dehumanized by the jewsmedia for the past 60+ years that people can't even conceive that he WAS a human being, and that he did things like breathe air, eat food, sleep, enjoy nature, etc. That's why I love the pics of Hitler talking to young children. Both he and the children have huge smiles on their faces. Folks, if there's one thing a kid can sense, it's whether someone is good or bad. Kids usually have an uncanny read on that sort of thing and have no inhibitions about listening to that sixth sense. Furthermore, kids are incapable of feigning affinity for someone they get bad "vibes" from. When you see pics like are found in this thread:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=20428

you know beyond any doubt that he was a good man. Also, there are plenty of pictures of Hitler greeting the public at mass gatherings or in parades, etc. The people CLEARLY LOVED HIM. I've never seen Americans look at American politicians the way Germans looked at their Fuhrer.

Old July 14th, 2005 #13
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:

I was very impressed by this statement and it is very accurate. The vast majority of men that I talk to are bored stiff and I detect a sense of bottled up aggression lurking beneath the surface, that suppressed warrior instinct that, if tapped, will awaken the sleeping giant and send all nonwhites running in fear. It is there in every white man and it needs to be brought to the surface. That is what a good media will do to awaken our people. I think that parades and leaflets and uniforms will not do it. Movies WILL do it and music videos as well. VNN is definitely heading in the right direction.

This is an accurate assessment of the state of affairs and it is precisely what the movie "Fight Club" tapped into, though Fight Club's solution was to redirect that energy in pointless violence and nihilism, semitized for Jews' protection. Fight Club could just as easily have been White Club, and been a bigger hit, and more appealing, but that movie would never get distribution from the Jew film industry.

Old July 14th, 2005 #14
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:

I would imagine so. I actually bought that game when it was released but I never installed it. In any event, if we have any computer programmers, I think it could be done. With the disarray and chaos of the NA, I have stated before my opinion that the National Alliance, as such, and certainly National Vanguard Books, have ceased to exist, for all practical purposes, and the NA's intellectual property is essentially in the public domain now. Kevin Strom apparently feels as much if he's using the life rune and putting out National Vanguard magazine. With the exception of The Turner Diaries (text, not audiobook) which was licensed to Barricade Books and which may still have an exclusive claim on publishing it, I'm not sure, I think anyone could publish any of Dr. Pierce's writings, and or audio, video, or computer programs of NVB.

Old July 14th, 2005 #15
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotheism88
Someone making a mod for a game already created would be much better, much cheaper, and a lot more popular.

Take Counter Strike: Source for example, many mods out there, and a lot of people playing the game. If someone made a Race War mod or something for it, I bet it would do well.

Counter Strike: The Turner Diaries, where you fight your way through urban mud and jew forces to make it to a rural Virginia hangar where you take off in a nuke-carrying crop duster bound for the Pentagon! I love it!

Old July 14th, 2005 #16
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasslefodder

Hey, I've got a better idea, letz distance ourselves from "the Truth" because for some reason, the Jews have made "the Truth" unpleasant for people to hear, it doesn't sit well with the public. [sarcasm]

Our task isn't to succeed at a popularity contest waged within the jewframe, such a contest is unwinnable for us. Our task is to MOVE THE GAME, CHANGE THE RULES, CHANGE PEOPLE'S FRAME, and make the game as unwinnable for the Jews, as it appears now for us.

Old July 14th, 2005 #17
JohnAFlynn
Banned

This thread has morphed from a NSM thread, into a White media thread. I find it too important to allow to die as would an NSM thread, so I am changing the name and moving the thread accordingly.

Old July 14th, 2005 #18
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
I think "Doom 3" took about four years and $4 million to make.

Old July 14th, 2005 #19
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Yeah, I'm not sure you'd want to invest so much in something like a Doom3, not from the ground up. Most of that time and money must have gone into creating the program engine and the complicating lighting and trying to get all that power to run smoothly on different PC platforms and configurations. And bug checking!

Unless you have a small team of genius programmers and graphic artists willing to work for free, it isn't likely to come out the way you'd like.

Go with mods, do some novel things with it, don't throw swastikas in people's faces, etc. Just let people blow up frothing jews, muds, and Zoglings. A Mad Bomber sim? How about a converted FPS mod set in the woods, where your character is being hunted in the near future by ZOG mercenaries for speaking out against the jews? Sort of like a Rambo-First Blood scenario.

Old July 15th, 2005 #20
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
This is so true. Hitler has been so demonized and dehumanized by the jewsmedia for the past 60+ years that people can't even conceive that he WAS a human being, and that he did things like breathe air, eat food, sleep, enjoy nature, etc. That's why I love the pics of Hitler talking to young children. Both he and the children have huge smiles on their faces. Folks, if there's one thing a kid can sense, it's whether someone is good or bad. Kids usually have an uncanny read on that sort of thing and have no inhibitions about listening to that sixth sense. Furthermore, kids are incapable of feigning affinity for someone they get bad "vibes" from. When you see pics like are found in this thread:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=20428

you know beyond any doubt that he was a good man. Also, there are plenty of pictures of Hitler greeting the public at mass gatherings or in parades, etc. The people CLEARLY LOVED HIM. I've never seen Americans look at American politicians the way Germans looked at their Fuhrer.
He was Time's Man of the Year in 1938. The minute he became troublesome for jews, they sicced their media on him.

What we've got here is the media completely under enemy control. I don't watch TV, but I know millions and millions of people do. And a lot of what they watch is those all day news shows like FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and many others. They fail to realize that all these shows have an agenda and that this agenda is pushed day and night all the time.

The jews are literally dictating reality to us. It's reinforced through the schools, the universities, the churches, the government policies, etc. Call me a quitter, but what can be done? Nobody cares about anything outside of playing along and being nice and just doing what they're told. They're all brainwashed. From birth. It's hopeless. They hate nothing more than the plain and simple truth. I can't comprehend any of it. A neverending tide of apathy, ignorance, celebrity-worship, focusing on the irrelevant. We're all doomed, run for your life.

Seriously, only a major catastrophe or economic collapse is going to force people to turn off their TV's and wake up to their immediate reality. When money becomes worth less than the paper it's printed on and the power is out all over the world, people will find out pretty fast what the meaning of race is all about.

Thread