Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2015 #21
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
How does he know my "handle" from a completely seperate forum, cheerleader?
Of course, I can't speak for varg, but I'd hazard a guess it's because:

1: You just admitted it yourself.
2: Abductive reasoning. Look it up sometime.

Old March 11th, 2015 #22
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Of course, I can't speak for varg, but I'd hazard a guess it's because:

1: You just admitted it yourself.
2: Abductive reasoning. Look it up sometime.
This is why you are so stupid: 1. You just admitted it

NOPE ASKED HIM TO STOP SPYING ON ME AFTER SAID: "... mRcrisppX64-4"

^^ This would be self explanatory to anyone with a brain.

Last edited by Anthony Lynch; March 11th, 2015 at 01:03 AM.

Old March 11th, 2015 #23
varg

Are you drunk? Would you seriously consider stop chimping out in this thread? You referenced a post you made on here re: griffin and cornflakes and I looked it up when I was bored. It's not that impressive. You can open your blinds back up, spaz.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. REPEAT. THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.

Last edited by varg; March 11th, 2015 at 01:14 AM.

Old March 11th, 2015 #24
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Are you drunk? Would you seriously consider stop chimping out in this thread? You referenced a post you made on here re: griffin and cornflakes and I looked it up when I was bored. It's not that impressive. You can open your blinds back up, spaz.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. REPEAT. THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.
- That's called SPYING. Don't give me none of the "I was bored" so I just happened to type your comments in and go on a spy mission. And not "Chimping", just saying change the name.

Old March 11th, 2015 #25
varg

No it's called looking up a post you referenced out of curiosity. Ever read or write a research paper in school where you had to look up references? Or should they call it a respying-paper, because you followed references? Varg Vikernes isn't the only "Varg" I didn't even know about him when I chose the name, dummy. I guess every wolf in Sweden should change its name lest they be confused with vikernes.

Old March 11th, 2015 #26
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Okay mr "curiosity". How many OTHER websites have you "curiously" tracked my private identity? because you were oh so "curious"? Do you realize it's a low and sneaky thing when you are intoxicated and inject irrelevant ad hominem bullshit to this forum?

Last edited by Anthony Lynch; March 11th, 2015 at 02:10 AM.

Old March 11th, 2015 #27
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Lynch View Post
Okay mr "curiosity". How many OTHER websites have you "curiously" tracked my private identity? because you were oh so "curious"? Do you realize it's a low and sneaky thing when you are intoxicated and inject irrelevant ad hominem bullshit to this forum?
Your private identity? Quit being a drama queen. If you're dumb enough to reference a post you made on VNN under a differenet alias, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Nor is the alias you post on under a public forum 'private.' Alex has said that if you post on the rape dungeon you will be banned from VNN and we don't want you here. Get it? We don't want retards who spread paranoia and lies, as you're doing. It's my mistake for even letting you continue and derail the thread further. I'd like to apologize to everyone for that lapse in judgment.

Last edited by varg; March 11th, 2015 at 03:31 AM. Reason: meant to say alias not name

Old March 11th, 2015 #28
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Okay Mr curiosity. Your credibility is shot. My mistake for allowing you to continue derailing the thread with ridiculous drunkenly sermons.

Old March 11th, 2015 #29
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Ohh look I suddenly have an AVALANCHE of Varg's cheerleaders t (DIO, MN Dalvez, etc.) thumbing down my comments How predictable. Your fans are trolling me. Hey never mind that Varg is surreptitiously lurking outside internet websites attempting l to identify member accounts. He's just being CURIOUS. I guess that's what curious techie fags do with their spare time.

Old March 11th, 2015 #30
M.N. Dalvez

I just got back from work, moron. So, no, I wasn't thumbing you down.

Oops. Too late.

Old March 11th, 2015 #31
varg

Quote:
Hey never mind that Varg is surreptitiously lurking outside internet websites attempting l to identify member accounts.
What a dramatic way to frame me reading a public forum. Seeing a troll reference their own public posts on VNN, and reading the post (as anyone could have done) is apparently nefarious. Alex made it clear to people on that site that they were unwanted here. If anything I was too lenient with you. But I'm not going to let you spread paranoia and lies as you have been any longer. This is the exact reason why people like you are unwanted. I just wish I had taken care of it better, and not let you drag it out and derail the thread. We all make mistakes.

Old March 11th, 2015 #32
Paul Rogers

I am looking at you right now Anthony.

Doritos and Keystone Light are unbecoming.

Old March 11th, 2015 #33
Patrick Bateman

I don't know any white nationalist that actually believed that DNA report was true. Everyone knew it was bullshit and he just got jewed over on national television. 16% black would make him octaroon for sucks sake and that's utterly ridiculous just based on his appearance alone. I think what most people were disappointed with (myself included) is that he didn't see this coming. He could of called their bluff and said I bet that report says I'm part black because that's what jews do. Lie about shit to suit their agenda. Would of made him a lot more credible before the actual results were read out.

Old March 12th, 2015 #34
James Hawthorne

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), dna, genes, white

Thread