Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2022 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default The Phantom of the Opera (1925 feature film)

The Phantom of the Opera (1925 feature film)

In this silent horror classic, aspiring young opera singer Christine Daaé (Mary Philbin) discovers that she has a mysterious admirer intent on helping her become a lead performer. This enigmatic masked presence is Erik, also known as the Phantom (Lon Chaney), a horribly disfigured recluse who lives underneath the Paris Opera House. When the Phantom takes Christine prisoner and demands her devotion and affection, her suitor, Vicomte Raoul de Chagny (Norman Kerry), sets out to rescue her.

Watch on TalieVision

Old May 18th, 2022 #2
Ray Allan

Default Sarah Brightman is here inside my mind

I have not seen the 1925 classic film but have been a big fan of the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical version for years. The one with Michael Crawford as the Phantom is great, too.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 18th, 2022 #3
Taliesen
Banned

Default Never Use YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I have not seen the 1925 classic film but have been a big fan of the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical version for years. The one with Michael Crawford as the Phantom is great, too.
We should attempt to never reference YouTube or any of (((their))) platforms.

Old May 18th, 2022 #4
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesen View Post
We should attempt to never reference YouTube or any of (((their))) platforms.
Agree, I'm in favour of that, however we don't have the ability to post videos directly to VNN from other platforms than jewtube.

Old May 18th, 2022 #5
Taliesen
Banned

Default Embedding non-YouTube Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Agree, I'm in favour of that, however we don't have the ability to post videos directly to VNN from other platforms than jewtube.
I understand. Maybe you could look at SF's code. They have the ability to embed both BitChute and Brighteon videos.

Old May 18th, 2022 #6
Johan
Banned

Quote:
I understand. Maybe you could look at SF's code. They have the ability to embed both BitChute and Brighteon videos.
That will not work, because it depends on which version of vBulletin you are using.

The only one who can update/change the version is an administrator, moderators cannot.

However, I think Alex doesn't want that (given the bandwidth and accessibility of the forum).

Old May 22nd, 2022 #8
Ray Allan

Taliesen, have you ever seen Seven Days In May from 1964? The Preakness horse race yesterday made me think of it.

Old May 23rd, 2022 #9
Taliesen
Banned

Default Seven Days in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Taliesen, have you ever seen Seven Days In May from 1964?
I haven't. Do you know if it's in the public domain?

Old May 23rd, 2022 #10
Ray Allan

Quote:
I haven't. Do you know if it's in the public domain?
I have no idea.

Old May 23rd, 2022 #11
Major Sharpe
Banned

"Seven Days In May" is worth the watch, even though its message was clearly left-wing and anti-conservative. This was 1964 (when it was made) based on a 1962 novel - and set in a fictional 1970's America. Furthermore, America was still close to 90% white when American audiences first saw this. Nigs were still under control. Faggots still having the shit beaten out of 'em. But the Left and the author of the book and later the movie, wanted to "warn" white America that the "real threat" to the country was not the Left - but the Right. Ironically, this 7½ minute excerpt mirrors pretty closely what's going on in America in 2022 with President Biden threatening nuclear war against Russia and China. So as you watch this clip just imagine "General (Burt Lancaster) Scott" is addressing President Biden - accept a more coherent one. But listen to the part where "President (Frederic March) Lyman" speaks about "General Scott" not being willing to "trust the democratic process". My first thought was: In a mostly white American society this president might have had a valid point, but in the America of 2022 - filled with militant niggers and beaners, screaming faggots in the streets unleashed by the Left, along with SJW's and Antifa anarchists, "trusting the democratic process" is no longer possible. So even though actor Burt Lancaster was staunchly Leftist in his political views, his performance is excellent and his character (for our side) is precisely how our own hero might've acted in real-life circumstances like this....

Old May 23rd, 2022 #12
Ray Allan

Exactly. Lancaster's Gen. Scott character was based on Curtis LeMay, a war criminal who incinerated Japanese civilians in WWjew and was chief of Strategic Air Command in the 1950s. I think President Lyman's character was based on Adlai Stevenson, the Democrat who lost the 1956 presidential election to another zionist-tool war criminal, Dwight Eisenhower. Can you imagine green nigger extraordinaire Mark Milley, current Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman, or any other high-ranking officer in the zionist bitch u.s. military today instigating a coup against Biden? Not bloody likely. The sad reality is those green niggers will slaughter White people when the order is given. Nonetheless, the movie is very good, in my opinion.

Thread