VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 19th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default Two niggers and a whigger: CORRECTION: THREE NIGGERS kill Aussie in Oklahoma

"we killed him for the fun of it"

Another beautiful White man gone because of savage nigger violence.

Quote:
A promising Australian student, who was on a baseball scholarship in the United States, was allegedly gunned down by a gang of teenagers in what has been described as a 'senseless attack'.
Chris Lane was returning from a visit to his girlfriend's in the small town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday, when he was shot in the back by three teenagers and left to die in the gutter.
Chief of Duncan Police Department Danny Ford said the baseball fanatic, who was originally from Melbourne, was fired upon 'for the fun of it'.

The 23-year-old was out jogging after visiting his sweetheart Sarah Harper, who lives nearby.
Chief Ford said: 'He went by a residence where these three boys were, they picked him as a target, they went out and got in a vehicle and followed him.
'(They) came up from behind and basically shot him in the back with a small calibre weapon, then sped away.'
Witnesses saw him stumble across the road and collapse in the gutter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2cTjE2wTC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by Cora McGuire; August 20th, 2013 at 01:58 PM.

Old August 19th, 2013 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

from now on when we talk about black on white crime, this one wigger will be brought out as an example of "white guys do it too."

I hate the wigger worse than I hate the niggers in this case. He probably thought they were cool and wanted to be like them, even to the point of killing a white man. As punishment send him to live in the darkest, most backward and violent part of Africa and let the natives do whatever they want with him, torture him, kill him, eat him, whatever.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old August 19th, 2013 #3
Cora McGuire

I tried leaving a comment here along the lines of "America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem", but I doubt it will be published. Pity, since all the comments I have seen so far tend to blame the NRA, etc, not one mention of racial realities, of course.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...-1226699511591

Old August 19th, 2013 #4
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
from now on when we talk about black on white crime, this one wigger will be brought out as an example of "white guys do it too."

I hate the wigger worse than I hate the niggers in this case. He probably thought they were cool and wanted to be like them, even to the point of killing a white man. As punishment send him to live in the darkest, most backward and violent part of Africa and let the natives do whatever they want with him, torture him, kill him, eat him, whatever.
Understood.
I am still waiting to confirm one of them was indeed White, for as you and I know, the media posits men who look like George Zimmerman as "White"---so he may not even be. They are all minors unfortunately, but if they are charged as adults we may get a look at them soon.

Old August 20th, 2013 #5
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

yes, the people in the comment section are pretty ignorant about the problems in this country. It is to be expected since they come from a country that has stripped them of any gun rights. I assume their leaders and media constantly reassure them that this is a wonderful thing. Here is an article that cites some stats you can leave with your comments if you want:

Quote:
When citing FBI statistics regarding the number of black deaths, Wickham didn’t note that the majority of those deaths came at the hands of other blacks. Using the same FBI statistics cited by Wickham, of the 2,938 murder offenders in 2011, 1803 were black.

The total number of black murders regardless of age in 2011 was 2695. Of that number, 2447 were committed by blacks.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, of all homicides committed between 1980 and 2008, 47.4 percent of the victims were black while 52.5 percent of all offenders were black. Of all felony murders during the same time period, blacks accounted for 44.1 percent of those murdered while accounting for 59.9 percent of the offenders. Blacks accounted for 56.9 percent of all gun homicides.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the...-gun-violence/

Old August 20th, 2013 #6
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:

Pretty much describes prison in America.

Old August 20th, 2013 #7
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
I am still waiting to confirm one of them was indeed White, for as you and I know, the media posits men who look like George Zimmerman as "White"---so he may not even be.

There are no whites, all three are niggers.

Is Duncan Oklahoma a nigger town?

What will the White response be?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 20th, 2013 #8
Cora McGuire

Thanks Serbian, I expected the "White" to be some variety of mud, not another bloody nigger!

Quote:
According to the Herald Sun, the accused are being held in Stephens County Jail and are due to be charged today.
Chief Ford said one of the suspects had admitted to the killing, but refused to divulge who had pulled the trigger.
One of the alleged murderers is said to be white and the other two are black.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2cW1OxnOd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old August 20th, 2013 #9
Cora McGuire

Quote:
The girlfriend of an Australian baseball player shot dead in a random attack in the US says the loss has been unbearable as she plans a trip to Australia for his funeral.

Chris Lane, 22, was shot in the back in a random attack by three teenagers while he jogged through the streets of the Oklahoma town of Duncan on Friday afternoon. He was pronounced dead in hospital within an hour of the shooting.

His girlfriend, Sarah Harper, was interviewed by the ABC in the street where Lane was shot. She said the pair had returned from a three-week trip to Australia just two days before Lane was killed.

"It's been pretty unbearable, he was so close to home and that there was nothing that could have changed the outcome," she said.

"You can't plan ahead for something like this, so it's hard to imagine who could think of doing anything like this."

Harper said she planned to return to Australia to say goodbye to Lane "with the people he loved the most".

Three boys aged 15, 16 and 17 were arrested after the attack and though police are yet to lay charges they believe the boys would have killed more people if they had not been taken into custody.

Harper said she had no desire to face the trio to ask them why they did it and did not want to see them in court.

"Never heard of them, never met them," she said. "I didn't know anything about them until after all this happened, and … I have no intention to see them, hear them.

"Just the fact that they said they wanted to do it is enough for me to not want to be any part of any of it with them. They're just bad people.

"It's sick that they could do something like this; see him run by and then just pick him. I don't have any intention to see them. I don't want to know what they look like."

Harper also paid tribute to Lane on Facebook, writing that she would always have "amazing memories" of their trip to Australia.

"I love you so much babe," she said. "From 2009 until forever you will always be mine and in a very special and protected place in my heart."

The chief of the Duncan police department, Danny Ford, told Australian Associated Press on Monday the attack was completely random, and Lane was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I can assure you, he had no idea who these boys were," he said. "He's a victim of opportunity, I'm sorry to say that. Somebody would have died that day, somebody mowing their yard, these boys had made up their mind.

"I know everybody thinks there has to be a reason, but I've been in this business for 30 years and there doesn't have to be a reason with these kids."
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...hooting-victim

Old August 20th, 2013 #10
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Thanks Serbian, I expected the "White" to be some variety of mud, not another bloody nigger!
There seems to be a period of time in which you can change the title of a thread, if you wish.

Old August 20th, 2013 #11
Fred
Commie Killer

The chief of the Duncan police department, Danny Ford, told Australian Associated Press on Monday the attack was completely random, and Lane was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I can assure you, he had no idea who these boys were," he said. "He's a victim of opportunity, I'm sorry to say that. Somebody would have died that day, somebody mowing their yard, these boys had made up their mind.

Wrong place at the wrong time? Boys?
That Chief of police is a coward.

They are NIGGERS!

Old August 20th, 2013 #12
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/thr...-1226700172461

Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified
Aaron Langmaid, Samantha Landy • Herald Sun • August 20, 2013 2:30PM

The young men allegedly accused of killing Melbourne-born baseball star Christopher Lane - James Edwards, 15, Chancey Luna, 16, and Michael Jones, 17. Picture: Channel 7 News Source: HeraldSun

THE images of three youths police say murdered Melbourne baseballer Christopher Lane have emerged.

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

Earlier today, former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star.

Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control.

Christopher Lane, 22, was randomly gunned down while jogging through the town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon local time.

Mr Fischer, who led Australia's gun control reforms alongside former prime minister John Howard in 1996, said choosing not to travel to the US would help build pressure on the US Congress to finally act.

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice,'' Mr Fischer said.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows. (Niggers don't obey gun laws, you fu*cktard!)

"People should take this into account before going to the United States.

"I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA.

"There is a gun for almost every American.''

Chris Lane wears his baseball equipment in Australia. Picture: Essendon Baseball Club

Meanwhile, Lane's American girlfriend today revealed her heartbreak at losing her "best friend", and parents of the accused protested their innocence.

Sarah Harper, 23, also told the Herald Sun that she didn't know what punishment would be appropriate of the three teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17 years, accused of Lane's murder.

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

The trio were due to appear in a local court over the shooting at 1.30pm Monday (4.30am Tuesday AEST), but it has been pushed back a day.

A spokesperson for District Attorney Jason Hicks said the charges were still being reviewed.

Lane, who grew up in Oak Park in Melbourne's north, had only been back in the US for three days after an eight-week break in Australia with Ms Harper.

"I don't want them to have any future that Chris wasn't able to have as well," Ms Harper said of the accused teenagers today.

"It's been pretty rough. It's been hard knowing he was taken so close to home, let alone taken in the way he was. To be pointed out like that …"

Ms Harper said she and Lane had joked about America's soft gun laws before he was shot.

"He wasn't a fan of guns," she said.

She fondly described Lane as a smart, kind and curious guy who would "do anything for anybody".

Ms Harper, also a talented sportswoman, said she and Lane just "meshed together" within weeks of meeting at college in Oklahoma in August 2009.

"It was more of a personality (we had in common), not so much interests. He was intellectual, into world news, and I found that quite boring," she said.

"He really wanted to travel more. He loved the idea of seeing the world."

Two of the accused teens' parents insist they were not involved in the killing.

"That's my baby boy," said the mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into the back of Mr Lane.

She doesn't believe her son was involved in the shooting, saying today he was not a member of a gang and definitely not the one who pulled the trigger.

The father of the 15-year-old accused of being in the car admitted his son had been in some previous "kid stuff" trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy who also was not part of a gang.

"I don't think so," the father replied when asked if his son could have been part of the murder.

"Because he's not the type of person. He likes to wrestle. He's into sports."

The two teens have suffered tragic lives, their parents said. The 15-year-old's mother is in jail. The 16-year-old last year dealt with the death of his stepfather and brother.

The parents of the teens sent their condolences to Lane's family in Australia and Ms Harper.

"My prayers go out to them," the father said.

"I have lost several loved ones recently myself. I feel sorry for the individuals and family."

Chris Lane was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma.

If convicted of first-degree murder, the boys face a maximum sentence of life in prison.

The boys can be tried as adults, but the spokesperson said because they are under the age of 18 they can't face a death sentence.

Ms Harper today said the accused "will be taken care of eventually".

Ms Harper said she wasn't thinking about the killers at the moment.

"I don't really care what happens to them,'' she told the Nine Network.

"I feel that if they don't get what they deserve now in the present they will eternally.

"They're evil people and they'll be taken care of eventually.''

It comes amid claims Lane was the victim of a gang-related drive-by shooting gone wrong.

Outside the court a woman told reporters the three accused teens had a falling out with a fellow gang member.

She told Channel Nine the teens were angry when they set out and wanted her brother dead.

"I guess he has hung out with gang-affiliated people. I don't know if he's really claimed it or tried to be like them so that might be a reason why they're after him," she said.

However Chief Ford yesterday said the accused "just wanted to kill someone".

Chief Ford said the three teens had no motive other than to ''make a name for themselves'' and were on their way to another house to murder a second, unrelated victim when they were arrested.

Lane's death a tragedy with no rhyme or reason

Lane had been in the US on a baseball sports scholarship with East Central University (ECU) as the team's catcher.

He was jogging through an area of "high dollar homes" after leaving Ms Harper's home, when he was followed and shot.

Witnesses saw him stumble across the road and then go down on his knees before struggling to a drainage area at the side of the road.

'I love you so much': girlfriend's moving tribute to baseball star

A woman who came from a nearby house tried CPR while another woman who was in a car stopped and called 911.

Ms Lane said she would come back to Australia to farewell Lane with his family.

"I'm probably going to go back and say goodbye with the people he loved the most," she said.

"It was a great time getting back there and seeing him in his element with all his favourite friends.

"It's going to be hard going back but it's something I need to do.

"Thank you to everyone who supported and loved Chris. I really appreciated it."

Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated.

"It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said.

Chief Ford said the police had released the body but was unsure of plans to repatriate Lane's body back to Melbourne.

He also said the killer left a chilling message on Facebook before the spree - "Bang. Two drops in two hours".

"They wanted to be Billy Bob Badasses," Chief Ford said yesterday.

"I think they were on a killing spree.

"Lately there has been some pretty weak motives, but I don't know that I've had one that they told us they were just going to kill somebody.

"I know everybody thinks there has to be a reason, but I've been in this business for 30 years and there doesn't have to be a reason with these kids.

"It is a sad, sad thing what happened with that young man."

Yesterday, shocked family and friends were trying to make sense of the tragedy.

Peter Lane paid tribute to his son and said the family was still waiting on news from the US authorities regarding the repatriation of the body.

"There is not going to be any good come out of this. It was so senseless. There was nothing he did or could have done," Mr Lane said.

"It's happened. It's wrong and we just try and deal with it the best we can."

Flowers and a baseball were placed on the home plate at Essendon Baseball Club yesterday morning with a message. "A wonderful young man taken too soon," it read. "Why?"

College friend Marshall Veal added Lane had "brought light to each of us''.

"Lanes would have done anything in the world for all of us and we would do the same, he was a best friend, teammate, and most of all a Brother. We love you Laney."

Local Bill Renfrow, who lives just metres from the intersection where Lane was shot, said Duncan locals had erected a flower memorial for him at the site of the attack.

"It's sad to us, more than anything. It's shocking. He was a visitor in our country," he said.

"This is a very quiet neighbourhood, there's never any trouble here."

Essendon Baseball Club's match against the University of Melbourne on Sunday will be turned into a tribute to Lane to raise money for the family.

"We would have had more bodies that night if we didn't get them.

Old August 20th, 2013 #13
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
"we killed him for the fun of it"

Another beautiful White man gone because of savage nigger violence.

Seems we have similar sentiments. These are crimes against Evolution.

Crime Against Evolution: Beautiful White Girl, Nicola Furlong, genes eliminated by sub-human savage nigger

Whether a Irish girl Japan or an Aussie man in Oklahoma, niggers just seems to do their nigger savagery. Darwin knew what he was talking about. It time the White man acted accordingly.

Last edited by Tintin; August 21st, 2013 at 06:27 AM.

Old August 20th, 2013 #14
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

NY: Aussie sheila exits taxi at ramdom location dragged into alley and raped by nigger

It would seem that tourists are very susceptible to nigger attacks because they don't avoid niggers like White "liberals".

Last edited by Tintin; August 20th, 2013 at 01:43 PM.

Old August 20th, 2013 #15
Rounder

Default Defusing !!!

(1) Police chief says it was just a random thing - wrong place at the wrong time. And that the 3 murderers would have killed more people if they hadn't been arrested. But we know GD well, they decided to kill white people only. And that yellow piece of shit cop, knows it too, because the 17-year old who fessed up, told him so (truth be told).

(2) The Australian PM responded by threatening white Americans with a boycott unless we disarm ourselves with more strict gun control laws, making us and our families even more vulnerable to racist, nigger, gang attacks.

No one in the JOGs gives a damn about the safety of white people, only about keeping the lid on, business as usual, the status quo. And that's why they downplay and defuse black-on-white, racist attrocities. Whites must be held down and prevented from uniting in self defense, at all costs, in the interests of the JOGs and international jewish criminals and their one world dictatorship agenda.

"No way out for us but through the GD kikes"

Last edited by Rounder; August 20th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.

Old August 20th, 2013 #16
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Articles say the town where this guy was killed was a nice, wealthier area. We can assume, then, the town was made up of white people and the negroes were not from the area. They drove to the town, picking it out for some reason. Hmm. Can't figure out what the reason might be. I bet the media, the police and everyone else could figure it out real quick if a few rednecks targeted a black town and killed a negro randomly. Hate crime of the decade, in that case.

Old August 20th, 2013 #17
Dave from New York

Quote:
Articles say the town where this guy was killed was a nice, wealthier area.

Looks like our apes are no longer afraid of entering the "forbidden zone."

Old August 20th, 2013 #18
Ironguard1940

Default Put the niggers back in chains and ship them to Afreaka

Of course what we need is more nigger control, not gun control. If those nigger savages had not had guns they would have used other weapons-baseball bats, knives or even their fists. On a positive note it seems that the victim's family is not exactly forgiving these niggers. Good. Family and friends of victims of nigger-on-White crimes need to be angry and keep their anger. Oh and of course the niggers' parents say their kids just could NOT be involved in something like this- 'dey be good li'l niglets an' sheeit.'

Old August 20th, 2013 #19
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
There seems to be a period of time in which you can change the title of a thread, if you wish.
Thanks but I only came back to the thread this morning so think I missed it (if a mod can and wishes to, please do!).

Old August 20th, 2013 #20
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post

Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated.

"It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said.

"We would have had more bodies that night if we didn't get them.
see that, 30 years! on the same job and still to blind and stupid to recognize a Racially motivated murder,
because some niggers did it

"more bodies.." seriously dude, the absolute worst choice of words in the situation.

it really is getting more insane to see reaction of the fucktards..
what fuck does that matter? nothing!

this is zero about NRA and all about race,
its not random at all,
its entirely constant and repetitive of the same we see every day with niggers attacks
but anytime a nigger kills a human its must be redefined and blame set elsewhere,
so lemmings can blame guns and not niggers or jews set them lose on humanity

Rambo, John J.

Tags
australia, black on white violence, chris lane, niggers, oklahoma

Thread