Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2018 #1
Dawn Cannon

Default Lesotho is unlikely testbed for 5G

The mountainous kingdom of Lesotho in southern Africa has become an unexpected test venue for high-speed 5G mobile technology that is set to revolutionise global communication, transport and entertainment.

Two companies in the country's tiny capital Maseru are now using one of the world's first commercial 5G networks on the long-awaited 3.5 GHz spectrum.

The network in Lesotho, set up by local Vodafone affiliate Vodacom, delivers speeds of up to 700 megabits per second, allowing movies to be downloaded in seconds and could in future provide safe technology for driverless cars.

"It is a bit of a testbed for us," Andries Delport, Vodacom's chief technology officer, told AFP on Friday after the service was launched.

"With 5G, there is a lot of hype based on future use. It is transformative... it allows us to start talking about driverless cars, and robots and machines in factories," he said.

"I can tell you, the Lesotho people are super-proud of this."

Just 530 employees at the head offices of the Central Bank of Lesotho and the Letseng Diamond Mining company in Maseru currently enjoy the 5G speeds, but Vodacom plans to extend the scheme.

The Lesotho network, which is the first in Africa, could mean that customers on the continent could avoid the need for expensive fibre cabling, instead "leap-frogging" to the new higher speeds.

Other commercial networks have been set up in Qatar and Saudi Arabia in the race to bring 5G, meaning "Fifth Generation", to customers.

Lesotho, which is entirely surrounded by South Africa, has a population of just 2.2 million.

It is known as the "Kingdom in the Sky" as it largely consists of rugged mountains with some villages accessible only by foot or pony.

Vodacom said it chose Lesotho because the government offered the 3.5 GHz spectrum that has not yet been alloted in South Africa and many other countries.

https://phys.org/news/2018-09-lesoth...evolution.html

Curious.

The landlocked, mountain kingdom of Lesotho is a sort of prototype Libtardtopia with the second highest HIV prevalence in the world, and is sometimes proudly spoken of as a "rape capital".

Lesotho is a favorite "virtue signalling" hangout for celebrities/royals.

It's very, very sad to see the negros there in possession of horses and other animals that ZOG has given to them, or rather keeps giving to them when they (of course) die.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; October 6th, 2018 at 02:19 PM.

Old October 9th, 2018 #2
Crowe

Niggers probably think 5G is some sorta gangsta ranking system. The amount of stars out of 5 to rank a nigger based on TNB. Dat nigga ova dere, he only 4G, he a punk. Welcome to Wakanda.

Old October 9th, 2018 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
"I can tell you, the Lesotho people are super-proud of this."
What have they got to be proud of? They didn't develop it. That would be like the monkeys in the zoo being super-proud that their zoo has the latest technology security cameras.

Old October 11th, 2018 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking nigger, shown to be gullible and stupid as ever

I wouldn't want to live in a world where you're constantly exposed to a background of 3.5 GHz radiation so the elite can play with a few more expensive toys.

Unlikely? Little wonder they are 'testing' the system in some out of the way spot filled with stupid mountain niggers before they deploy it near humans.

And these africoons are 'proud' they're being used as lab rats by globalist corporations cos phonz is kewl ...sheet, don you know a black man invented the cell phone?

Heh heh heh ...word!

Old April 5th, 2020 #5
Dawn Cannon

Default Telecom workers destroy cell towers to warn public of 5g dangers

Good comments:
Why do they call his acts "unthinkable"?
This badass did what only most of us would dream of doing.

I don’t know who this guy is but I want to
Be his friend

Tear it down, burn it down, burn it down

They cant jail all of us. We need to wake up our government is killing us all. We need to all be doing this. Spread this message!!!

Amazing, someone who has the balls to do it, freaking example.

nice to see people are awake or waking up big time now.. 5G is a kill weapon

Growing up in the 80s I got the impression that with things like these society is supposed to have a debate about pros and cons, dangers and fears etc. Now we're just seen as cattle who must stay silent and obey. Likewise, the construction of SpaceX's Starlink happens without any debate.

Old April 5th, 2020 #6
Garrick Fenstad
Banned

Shit, dawg! Those niggers are livin' pretty good on da white man's dime! That capital city of Maseru is bitchin'! I mean fuck! Tell me again how Detroit is better than that! And these niggers wanna come to America? What are they, a bunch of dumb niggers?

Old April 5th, 2020 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I wouldn't want to live in a world where you're constantly exposed to a background of 3.5 GHz radiation so the elite can play with a few more expensive toys.

Unlikely? Little wonder they are 'testing' the system in some out of the way spot filled with stupid mountain niggers before they deploy it near humans.

And these africoons are 'proud' they're being used as lab rats by globalist corporations cos phonz is kewl ...sheet, don you know a black man invented the cell phone?

Heh heh heh ...word!
But I like having expensive $1300 super phones! I buy a new one every year! Then spend about $100 on cases for it!

Old December 20th, 2020 #8
Dawn Cannon

Default Arthur Firstenberg was Right

So finally, despite "conspirator theorists" trying to tell us for the last 60 years, we realize why the globalists want to give us nanobot filled vaccines.

Forcing a Total, Saturated 5G/6G/60G! Future

Truthstream Media
3 years ago
5G is a completely different beast altogether, and it is being forced through as fast as possible without even taking the time to set standards or do any safety checks, despite the fact that non-ionizing radiation is long-known to be harmful. The goal is complete saturation of the signal in every corner of the country (and then the planet). It isn't just the Internet of Things takeover.

Old December 20th, 2020 #9
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I think I'm gonna start a new video site call FTFYTube . The kikes have broken the internet.

Only question is, will VNN allow it to be embeded like Jewtube vids

Here's the video that was kiked...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oEJ1chItFJnX/

===========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
BREAKING TELECOM WORKERS DESTROY CELL TOWERS TO WARN PUBLIC OF 5G DANGERS

Good comments:
Why do they call his acts "unthinkable"?
This badass did what only most of us would dream of doing.

I don’t know who this guy is but I want to
Be his friend

Tear it down, burn it down, burn it down

They cant jail all of us. We need to wake up our government is killing us all. We need to all be doing this. Spread this message!!!

Amazing, someone who has the balls to do it, freaking example.

nice to see people are awake or waking up big time now.. 5G is a kill weapon

Growing up in the 80s I got the impression that with things like these society is supposed to have a debate about pros and cons, dangers and fears etc. Now we're just seen as cattle who must stay silent and obey. Likewise, the construction of SpaceX's Starlink happens without any debate.

Tags
covid-19, fifth generation, lesotho, testbed for 5g, vaccines

Thread