Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2020 #1
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Default Pharma/Vaccine Whistleblower, Brandy Vaughan, 47, Found Dead

What better time to have a popular anti-vaxer die than in the midst of a plandemic when questionable vaccines are being tested and about to be released?

Brandy Vaughan, former Merck Drug Rep-turned-Pharma-whistleblower/anti-vaxer and founder of LearnTheRisk.org found dead 12/8/2020 by her 9 year old son.

Vaughan spent many years of her life spreading the word about what she knew out about the Pharmakikes and the drugs and vaccines they push on our children and on us. There may have been no louder or well-known voice against them than Vaughan.

In 2019, Vaughn posted videos and social media posts about intimidation tactics she experienced as a result of her being involved as a Pharma whistleblower and also has stated that she was mentally stable and would never commit suicide under the stress of this intimidation.

She also stated that she had a circle of colleagues who, if she was ever suspiciously found dead, would start a GoFundMe to raise funds to investigate her death. While there is no official word yet about her cause of death, the existence of a GoFundMe campaign could be an indication that her colleagues suspect foul play.

https://learntherisk.org/

https://www.brandyvaughan.com/

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1940981...cination-dead/

https://heavy.com/news/brandy-vaughan-dead/

EDIT: Video below was removed. Here's a Bitchute link to the same video.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; December 10th, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

Old December 10th, 2020 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

Thanks for posting!

Old December 10th, 2020 #3
RacialHolyWar
Banned

What a surprise

Old December 10th, 2020 #4
Dawn Cannon

Thanks Larry.

I was reading about this last night but there was too little information to post anything, just her poor son found her dead 4 days ago.

What did she die of, did anyone find out yet?

Old December 10th, 2020 #5
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Thanks Larry.

I was reading about this last night but there was too little information to post anything, just her poor son found her dead 4 days ago.

What did she die of, did anyone find out yet?
I don't believe so. I think I read something about head trauma somewhere, but I think it was a blog or video comment and I can't find it now. May have been on a comment of the Jewtube video that was deleted. Regardless, it means nothing.

In fact, I believe the 12/8/2020 date I posted in the OP (supposedly the day she was found dead) isn't even confirmed.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; December 10th, 2020 at 11:17 PM.

Old December 10th, 2020 #6
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I don't believe so. I think I read something about head trauma somewhere, but I think it was a blog or video comment and I can't find it now. May have been on a comment of the Jewtube video that was deleted. Regardless, it means nothing.

In fact, I believe the 12/8/2020 date I posted in the OP (supposedly the say she was found dead) isn't even confirmed.
This says 4 hours ago.

Natural? Heartattacked, or something??

“The cause of death is pending toxicology but appears natural,” Raquel Zick, public information officer for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office, told Heavy. She said she could not be more specific about the nature of the natural cause of death but did specify that “suicide is not a natural cause of death.”

Old December 10th, 2020 #7
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

The conspiracy theory isn't a theory. Trump was all over big Pharma. Big Pharma is the best sector in the stock market, even better then tech.
Oh yeah, it was an accident, sure and Santa Claus really is coming to town.

Didn't Trump beat up big pharma for new and honest pricing to begin at the first of the year?

Lets see what happens. I think we already know, but lets just wait and see.

I'm surprised Trump is still alive. He was the best president we ever had in America.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old December 10th, 2020 #8
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
The conspiracy theory isn't a theory. Trump was all over big Pharma. Big Pharma is the best sector in the stock market, even better then tech.
Oh yeah, it was an accident, sure and Santa Claus really is coming to town.

Didn't Trump beat up big pharma for new and honest pricing to begin at the first of the year?

Lets see what happens. I think we already know, but lets just wait and see.

I'm surprised Trump is still alive. He was the best president we ever had in America.
He did indeed, Proud White Guy, and yes he is.

Quote:
In reality they’re not after me they’re after you.

I’m just in the way

Old December 10th, 2020 #9
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
This says 4 hours ago.

Natural? Heartattacked, or something??

“The cause of death is pending toxicology but appears natural,” Raquel Zick, public information officer for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office, told Heavy. She said she could not be more specific about the nature of the natural cause of death but did specify that “suicide is not a natural cause of death.”

All I know is one thing: If in fact she was suicided or heartattacked or whatever, no one will ever know. And if they think a $60K GoFundMe is enough money to combat Jews, they obviously are not very bright people. But it doesn't matter because they will never uncover any truth with any amount of money because (((they))) always have more money and power than any goy could dream of.
With Jews, you lose.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; December 11th, 2020 at 12:06 AM.

Old December 15th, 2020 #10
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Just an update, which isn't much...

Quote:
Sheriff's Office Investigating Death of Anti-Vaccine Activist

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office announced they're investigating the death of 45-year-old Brandy Vaughan, a prominent anti-vaccination activist. ...

On Monday, the Sheriff's Public Information Officer Raquel Zick posted an update on Twitter stating Coroners Detectives are conducting an investigation into Vaughan's December 7th death of 45-year-old Brandy Vaughan of Santa Barbara.

"The decedent has been positively identified and the death is believe [sic] to be a result of natural causes based on an autopsy exam conducted last week. The final cause and manner of death determination are pending toxicology screening which normally takes 4-6 weeks," Zick stated.
Source

Old December 16th, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

We know damn well (((Big Pharma))) will do everything in their power to cover up the actual cause of this woman's death, and they have 4-6 more weeks to work on it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 16th, 2020 #12
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

They already had years to work on it. If in fact Vaughan was off'd, the whole operation, including the cover-up, would have been worked out before it's execution.

They have the resources and the time to do things "the right way" - they are not petty criminals, they are organized criminals.

Old January 1st, 2021 #13
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

No more news about Brandy Vaughan and Snopes has the last say in all things fact and fiction (sarcasm), so she died of natural causes.

But I do see that her Gofundme page is in "Campaign Not Found" status. Don't GoFundMe pages stay up forever unless GFM deems them unworthy (honest question, I don't know)? I can see that George Floyd's main GFM page is still up, even though it's not accepting donations any longer.

I wonder why her colleagues took it down, or why GFM took it down

I do see they reached over 38K on GoGetFunding, another funding site, so good for them.

Natural causes it is. I hope her 8yo. son is in good hands.

Old January 1st, 2021 #14
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Default Interesting...

Immunity and Impunity: Corruption in the State-Pharma Nexus

Quote:
Abstract

Critical criminology repeatedly has drawn attention to the state-corporate nexus as a site of corruption and other forms of criminality, a scenario exacerbated by the intensification of neoliberalism in areas such as health. The state-pharmaceutical relationship, which increasingly influences health policy, is no exception. That is especially so when pharmaceutical products such as vaccines, a burgeoning sector of the industry, are mandated in direct violation of the principle of informed consent. Such policies have provoked suspicion and dissent as critics question the integrity of the state-pharma alliance and its impact on vaccine safety. However, rather than encouraging open debate, draconian modes of governance have been implemented to repress and silence any form of criticism, thereby protecting the activities of the state and pharmaceutical industry from independent scrutiny. The article examines this relationship in the context of recent legislation in Australia to intensify its mandatory regime around vaccines. It argues that attempts to undermine freedom of speech, and to systematically excoriate those who criticise or dissent from mandatory vaccine programs, function as a corrupting process and, by extension, serve to provoke the notion that corruption does indeed exist within the state-pharma alliance.

Old January 1st, 2021 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
No more news about Brandy Vaughan and Snopes has the last say in all things fact and fiction (sarcasm), so she died of natural causes.

But I do see that her Gofundme page is in "Campaign Not Found" status. Don't GoFundMe pages stay up forever unless GFM deems them unworthy (honest question, I don't know)? I can see that George Floyd's main GFM page is still up, even though it's not accepting donations any longer.

I wonder why her colleagues took it down, or why GFM took it down

I do see they reached over 38K on GoGetFunding, another funding site, so good for them.

Natural causes it is. I hope her 8yo. son is in good hands.
Never heard of this poor lady until I read about her. Pretty lady too!

gets me thinking, would it be possible to set up a go fund me to start up a WN social media like group? If niggers can get one like George Floyd why not start a WN one to get our own media and interactive platform?

Old January 1st, 2021 #16
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
gets me thinking, would it be possible to set up a go fund me to start up a WN social media like group? If niggers can get one like George Floyd why not start a WN one to get our own media and interactive platform?
It'll get shut down within 48 hours. I guarantee. it. If gofundme doesn't catch it and close it, the bajillion of liberals scanning the site will and they'll report it and it'll be closed. Everything mainstream is anti-white and/or anti-conservative. Everything. There is a war going on in the west, believe it or not.

But you can try it. Prove me wrong.

Try it on GoGetFunding. I bet they'll even shut it down.

Tags
big pharma, brandy vaughan, vaccines

Thread