Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 20th, 2013 #21
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Thanks but I only came back to the thread this morning so think I missed it (if a mod can and wishes to, please do!).
Maybe not. If you attempted the change it the post title would reflect the change if the thread title was not changeable. That seems to be the pattern. Note that every post has a 'title'/'header'.

Old August 20th, 2013 #22
The Bobster
Banned

Today's law enforcement officers have been trained not to notice race when the perps are non-White. To do so would get them fired.

Old August 20th, 2013 #23
Cale Sparks
anti-American

(From the article below)

Right off the bat Duncan, Oklahoma Police Chief Danny Ford was quoted by the media as saying “One of the alleged murderers was Caucasian, the other two were black.” The suspects are 15, 16, and 17.

The 16 year old is identified as the suspected gunman. The media has censored the photos of the suspects and instead interviewed the mother of Chancey Luna, who is white. So you are deliberately lead to believe that a white male with two black accomplices allegedly shot Chris Lane.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!

The 16 year old suspect is a Mulatto. Have you ever seen anyone describe Barack Obama as a “white man.” So why is Chancey Luna described as “white?”

The media is CENSORING the photo of Chancey Luna and only showing pictures of his white mother. This is a deliberate hoax.

We had to go all the way to the Australian news just to find a photograph of the suspects!

Duncan, Oklahoma Police Danny Ford is quoted by the media as saying one of the suspects is white. The media then leads you too believe the white suspect was the suspected gunman. Which one is white Danny?

When Jake England, an American Indian killed three black men in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was the biggest news story in the western world. People in Finland heard about it on their news. England has strong Asiatic features, epicanthic eye folds, and is a member of the Cherokee Nation. He is listed as an “American Indian” in public records. Yet, all the media in North America and Europe reported “white man kills blacks in racially motivated spree shooting.”

The shootings by Jake England were racially motivated. His father was murdered by a black man and he believed he was getting revenge. However, he was not a “white man.”

Our media has gone from the censorship of certain types of crimes, to the outright falsification of the news.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...-crime-murder/

Old August 20th, 2013 #24
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
The media is CENSORING the photo of Chancey Luna and only showing pictures of his white mother. This is a deliberate hoax.
Maybe the American media, but the foreign media definitely ARE showing pictures of the mulatto.

Old August 20th, 2013 #25
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
"They wanted to be Billy Bob Badasses," Chief Ford said yesterday.
"Yeah, ya'll - they was just imitatin' dumb-ass rednecks."

Goddamn to hell this jew jizz & shit-crusty whore and all the rest like him. Scum like him are the rule, not the exception. They cover up for, make excuses for and lie about the CONSTANT danger of these predatory nigger beasts, just so they won't stir up Da Affakin-Amurricun Cuhmunitay and the kikes in the media & Washington.

Itz all about CYA job/pension protection: piss on the truth and the bodies & families of the White victims of pavement apes.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 20th, 2013 #26
Cora McGuire

http://www.newson6.com/story/2319813...australian-man

Old August 20th, 2013 #27
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I posted this killing on an Aussie page called "bungs on out burqas" over on facebook saying that it had to be Niggers. Those retards went after me like vultures, lol. We have an up hill battle for sure.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 20th, 2013 #28
The Bobster
Banned

What the hell? They pulled my picture of three niggers and are now showing some ugly mutt as the third killer.

Old August 20th, 2013 #29
notmenomore

Quote:
Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated.
I guess when one learns to speak the doublespeak speak, and to think the doublethink think, then this becomes most clear after all.

Why would the chief say that the attack was not racially motivated if it was not racially motivated? Why bother with this comment at all?

With a dead White and three nigger perps, why would the chief bother to identify the race of the perps if not to try to obscure the racial motivation? Why deny the transparently obvious?

BECAUSE: By making the absurd statement that the attack was not racially motivated, the Chief is both fulfilling his political whore duties as well as telling us all that the killing was in fact racially motivated.

He gets to keep his job, and we become informed both by the foolishness of his statement and by the censorship of the perps' photos, that this is really no news: nigger savages murder White for fun.

...just like they said

Old August 20th, 2013 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

[August 2013, USA, Oklahoma, (australian) Chris Lane, murdered by three teenage niggers because they were bored]

Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified
Aaron Langmaid, Samantha Landy

August 20, 2013 2:30PM

Michael Jones

James Edwards

Chancey Luna

Chris Lane wears his baseball equipment in Australia. Picture: Essendon Baseball Club

The young men allegedly accused of killing Melbourne-born baseball star Christopher Lane - James Edwards, 15, Chancey Luna, 16, and Michael Jones, 17.

THE images of three youths police say murdered Melbourne baseballer Christopher Lane have emerged.

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

Earlier today, former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star.

Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control.

Christopher Lane, 22, was randomly gunned down while jogging through the town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon local time.

Mr Fischer, who led Australia's gun control reforms alongside former prime minister John Howard in 1996, said choosing not to travel to the US would help build pressure on the US Congress to finally act.

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice,'' Mr Fischer said.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows.

"People should take this into account before going to the United States.

"I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA.

"There is a gun for almost every American.''

Meanwhile, Lane's American girlfriend today revealed her heartbreak at losing her "best friend", and parents of the accused protested their innocence.

Sarah Harper, 23, also told the Herald Sun that she didn't know what punishment would be appropriate of the three teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17 years, accused of Lane's murder.

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

The trio were due to appear in a local court over the shooting at 1.30pm Monday (4.30am Tuesday AEST), but it has been pushed back a day.

A spokesperson for District Attorney Jason Hicks said the charges were still being reviewed.

The mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into Lane's back said she didn't believe her son was involved.

The father of the 15-year-old admitted his son had been in trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy.

Lane, who grew up in Oak Park in Melbourne's north, had only been back in the US for three days after an eight-week break in Australia with Ms Harper.

"I don't want them to have any future that Chris wasn't able to have as well," Ms Harper said of the accused teenagers today.

"It's been pretty rough. It's been hard knowing he was taken so close to home, let alone taken in the way he was. To be pointed out like that …"

Ms Harper said she and Lane had joked about America's soft gun laws before he was shot.

"He wasn't a fan of guns," she said.

She fondly described Lane as a smart, kind and curious guy who would "do anything for anybody".

Ms Harper, also a talented sportswoman, said she and Lane just "meshed together" within weeks of meeting at college in Oklahoma in August 2009.

"It was more of a personality (we had in common), not so much interests. He was intellectual, into world news, and I found that quite boring," she said.

"He really wanted to travel more. He loved the idea of seeing the world."

Two of the accused teens' parents insist they were not involved in the killing.

"That's my baby boy," said the mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into the back of Mr Lane.

She doesn't believe her son was involved in the shooting, saying today he was not a member of a gang and definitely not the one who pulled the trigger.

The father of the 15-year-old accused of being in the car admitted his son had been in some previous "kid stuff" trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy who also was not part of a gang.

"I don't think so," the father replied when asked if his son could have been part of the murder.

"Because he's not the type of person. He likes to wrestle. He's into sports."

The two teens have suffered tragic lives, their parents said. The 15-year-old's mother is in jail. The 16-year-old last year dealt with the death of his stepfather and brother.

The parents of the teens sent their condolences to Lane's family in Australia and Ms Harper.

"My prayers go out to them," the father said.

"I have lost several loved ones recently myself. I feel sorry for the individuals and family."

Chris Lane was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma.

If convicted of first-degree murder, the boys face a maximum sentence of life in prison.

The boys can be tried as adults, but the spokesperson said because they are under the age of 18 they can't face a death sentence.

Ms Harper today said the accused "will be taken care of eventually".

Ms Harper said she wasn't thinking about the killers at the moment.

"I don't really care what happens to them,'' she told the Nine Network.

"I feel that if they don't get what they deserve now in the present they will eternally.

"They're evil people and they'll be taken care of eventually.''

It comes amid claims Lane was the victim of a gang-related drive-by shooting gone wrong.

Outside the court a woman told reporters the three accused teens had a falling out with a fellow gang member.

She told Channel Nine the teens were angry when they set out and wanted her brother dead.

"I guess he has hung out with gang-affiliated people. I don't know if he's really claimed it or tried to be like them so that might be a reason why they're after him," she said.

However Chief Ford yesterday said the accused "just wanted to kill someone".

Chief Ford said the three teens had no motive other than to ''make a name for themselves'' and were on their way to another house to murder a second, unrelated victim when they were arrested.

Lane's death a tragedy with no rhyme or reason [Really? There's a pretty obvious reason, and a pretty obvious solution. Niggers don't belong among whites.]

Lane had been in the US on a baseball sports scholarship with East Central University (ECU) as the team's catcher.

He was jogging through an area of "high dollar homes" after leaving Ms Harper's home, when he was followed and shot.

Witnesses saw him stumble across the road and then go down on his knees before struggling to a drainage area at the side of the road.

'I love you so much': girlfriend's moving tribute to baseball star

A woman who came from a nearby house tried CPR while another woman who was in a car stopped and called 911.

Ms Lane said she would come back to Australia to farewell Lane with his family.

"I'm probably going to go back and say goodbye with the people he loved the most," she said.

"It was a great time getting back there and seeing him in his element with all his favourite friends.

"It's going to be hard going back but it's something I need to do.

"Thank you to everyone who supported and loved Chris. I really appreciated it."

A tribute left on the home plate at Essendon Bombers Baseball field for murdered Melbourne baseballer Christopher Lane. Source: News Limited

Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated.

"It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said.

[Right. They just happened to shoot a random white, not black. That's not plausible.]

Chief Ford said the police had released the body but was unsure of plans to repatriate Lane's body back to Melbourne.

He also said the killer left a chilling message on Facebook before the spree - "Bang. Two drops in two hours".

"They wanted to be Billy Bob Badasses," Chief Ford said yesterday.

"I think they were on a killing spree.

"We would have had more bodies that night if we didn't get them.

8f319240-0893-11e3-83dc-3d9ceca4e3ce

Christopher Lane with girlfriend, Sarah Harper. Supplied: Facebook Source: Supplied

"Lately there has been some pretty weak motives, but I don't know that I've had one that they told us they were just going to kill somebody.

"I know everybody thinks there has to be a reason, but I've been in this business for 30 years and there doesn't have to be a reason with these kids.

"It is a sad, sad thing what happened with that young man."

Yesterday, shocked family and friends were trying to make sense of the tragedy.

Peter Lane paid tribute to his son and said the family was still waiting on news from the US authorities regarding the repatriation of the body.

Christopher Lane’s devastated family. Source: News Limited

"There is not going to be any good come out of this. It was so senseless. There was nothing he did or could have done," Mr Lane said.

"It's happened. It's wrong and we just try and deal with it the best we can."

Flowers and a baseball were placed on the home plate at Essendon Baseball Club yesterday morning with a message. "A wonderful young man taken too soon," it read. "Why?"

College friend Marshall Veal added Lane had "brought light to each of us''.

"Lanes would have done anything in the world for all of us and we would do the same, he was a best friend, teammate, and most of all a Brother. We love you Laney."

Local Bill Renfrow, who lives just metres from the intersection where Lane was shot, said Duncan locals had erected a flower memorial for him at the site of the attack.

"It's sad to us, more than anything. It's shocking. He was a visitor in our country," he said.

"This is a very quiet neighbourhood, there's never any trouble here."

Essendon Baseball Club's match against the University of Melbourne on Sunday will be turned into a tribute to Lane to raise money for the family.

- with Stephen Drill Andy Burns and AAP

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/thr...o_3F40.twitter

here on the predictable deception practiced by cops and media in this case
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...-crime-murder/

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 20th, 2013 at 09:12 PM.

Old August 20th, 2013 #31
ernst blofeld

the "white" suspect has somewhat Neanderthal facial features that reminds me a lot of the football jocks I attended high school with. People who are refined simply don't look like that.
I think a single picture can speak volumes about a person.

Old August 20th, 2013 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
the "white" suspect has somewhat Neanderthal facial features that reminds me a lot of the football jocks I attended high school with. People who are refined simply don't look like that.
I dont know what the truth is at this point because there are different photos going around. I'm going with three niggers until proven wrong. The one you mention could well be a mulatto, and a mulatto is a nigger.

Old August 20th, 2013 #33
John from Canada
Banned

Michael Jones a.k.a. Justin Bieber

Old August 20th, 2013 #34
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
This is for the one they are calling "Michael Jones". Even without Google I'm sure there are many, many "Michael Jones's" around.

Perhaps a swapped photo? Don't count on this getting straightened out soon.

Old August 20th, 2013 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
This is for the one they are calling "Michael Jones". Even without Google I'm sure there are many, many "Michael Jones's" around.

Perhaps a swapped photo? Don't count on this getting straightened out soon.
Someone got a photo wrong. But I'm still not persuaded Jones is not a mulatto. I've seen many that look like that photo.

Old August 20th, 2013 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

CNN story

1 has 2 parents, 1 has parent in jail

This story IS getting coverage, probably because the victim is from a different country, adds an angle. Sounds like at least two of them have records already.

Old August 21st, 2013 #38
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I dont know what the truth is at this point because there are different photos going around. I'm going with three niggers until proven wrong. The one you mention could well be a mulatto, and a mulatto is a nigger.

You can tell it has nigger in it (father was a nigger) therefore it is a nigger.

They are all Obama's children.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 21st, 2013 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

The two for-sure niggers are charged with murder; the other one, Jones, is not. He's charaged with felonies, but not murder. Apparently he just drove the car.

If convicted, Luna and Edwards face a possible sentence of life in prison without parole, according to court documents. Under a 2005 U.S. Supreme Court ruling, they cannot receive the death penalty because they were under 18 at the time of the alleged crime

Daniel Stoner · Top Commenter · Owner/Lawyer at Self (Daniel J. Stoner, Atty)
Every single news outlet online from Australia has published the pictures of the three black perpetrators, but not a single USA news outlet has published these police pictures which are in the public domain - they are actively burying the hate crime story here - why is that, Chicago Tribune? http://www.news.com.au/national-news...-1226700172461
Reply · 58 · Like · Follow Post · 10 hours ago

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,5836276.story

Old August 21st, 2013 #40
Serbian

Quote:
If convicted, Luna and Edwards face a possible sentence of life in prison without parole

If they committed this murder in Serbia they would have gotten 10 -15 years max.

The US still has tougher sentences than other white countries, although for niggers the only appropriate sentence is the death penalty.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Tags
australia, black on white violence, chris lane, niggers, oklahoma

Thread