VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 24th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Exclamation Changing wind patterns the cause of higher temperatures - not "global cooling"/"global warning"/"climate change" junk science conspiracy theories

Changing wind patterns - and not global warming - are causing temperatures to rise on America's West Coast according to new study

What are the junk science conspiracy theorist going to claim now, man made wind patterns? With million of humans driving cars, each producing micro-winds, collectively causing macro-winds, which trigger "global cooling"/"global warning"/"climate change". Therefor, an international government needs to collect a tax from the sales of all wind producing gasses produced by man.

Quote:
  • According to a new study increased temperatures on the West Coast of America are the result of changing wind patterns, not global warming
  • Temperatures in that area have increased about 1 degree Fahrenheit over the past 100 years
  • This from a study conducted by researchers from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the University of Washington

Old September 24th, 2014 #2
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Changing winds? Last time it was the sun. Wish that the skeptics would agree on what is really causing climate change.

I used to be a climate change skeptic myself, but grow out of it and realised most arguments they used are fallacious or outright false.

Old September 24th, 2014 #3
N.B. Forrest

In the '70s, the Big Globaloney Scare was an imminent new Ice Age; in the early '80s, acid rain; '90s to mid '00s, global warming; then climate "change"; now, winds.....

"Hooshings"?! Before it was "slap-slaps"!!

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
climate change, global warming

Thread