VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2019 #21
Daniel.

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
niggers being niggers and jews using it as a base to grab CHRISTIAN PEOPLES ( THE ADAMIC WHITE CHOSEN DIRECT DESECENDANTS OF CHRIST GOD BTW ) self defense when the jew liberals launch their all out attack on whites ( white Christians especially ) TRIBULATION HAS BEGUN SEP 23 RD 2017...………. APRIL 2024.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS! THE CUNNING SNEAKY jews have stolen the real ISRAELITES IDENTITY.....Which is Christian elect ….GODS CHOSEN who understand the parables of the Bible Christ-God said was NOT MEANT FOR EVERYONE/////Just certain elect Christians will be saved from the worse of the tribulation....the rest of CHRIST-GODS ADAMIC WHITE CHILDREN will endure the JACOBS TROUBLES UNTILL THE END...……..THE TIME FOR REPENTING TO CHRIST-GOD IS NOW!!!!!! GET BABITISED...TIME IS VERY VERY SHORT////OPEN UP THE EYES, TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF. OBAMA IS THE FALSE MESSIHA TO ARISE ...BUT HE WILL BE SATAN CONTROLLING THE DEMOCRATIS jew ANTI-CHRIST AGENDA OF ABOMINATIONS= OBAMA-NATION …...Matthew ch 24 vs 15 " when ye therefore see the Abomination/ OBAMANATION standing in the Holy place he should not be spoken of by Daniel the Prophet...……. go to the wilderness because the false messiah is about to make his satanic grand entry and WOE TO THE SAINTS ,,,THE CHRISTIAN ELECT AND THE THE ONES TO BE SAVED DURING THE ROUGH TIMES OF THE TRIBULATION " THE 666 MARK OF SATAN/OBAMA WITH TEMPORARY POWERS TO IMPRESS THE FENCE SITTERS TO TAKE HIS MARK OF WORSHIP AND ABIDING BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL BE INTRODUCED )( A PARABLE BTW }

Last edited by Daniel.; September 22nd, 2019 at 09:25 PM.

Old September 24th, 2019 #22
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Well, guns have certainly been fired in downtown Washington DC for years, certainly since you've been living there. Here's just two examples, but there are many others:

MAN OPENS FIRE IN D.C. CLUB - The Washington Post - (1996)

D.C. SLAYING SPARKS GUNFIGHT BETWEEN SUSPECTS - The Washington Post - (1995)
Logan Circle was a shit hole in the mid 90s. Today, thanks to gentrification, condos go for half a million or more.

https://www.zillow.com/logan-circle-...2d89471da6dba6

That other article was 9th & F. That area wasn't really residential back then. It still really isn't. Now the convention center and Verizon Center are located near there.

Old September 24th, 2019 #23
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oma Temmer View Post
Sounds like typical DC monkeyshines of the type that isn't big news. Unless it was terror-related, I can't imagine it having any relevance.
Your post has good merit. However, the aftermath just points to the fight by liberals to deprive Whites of their guns:

Quote:
A Message on Last Night's Shooting on Columbia Road

I wrote this message in part while on the scene on the 1300 Block of Columbia Road, where last night 6 people were shot. One has died and one is in critical condition, with the others stable.
Here is an livestream of the briefing from Commander Emerman of MPD's Third District, who I remain in close contact with.
It is beyond time to put an end to the epidemic of gun violence in this country, and I will not stand by while the residents of Columbia Heights are again visited by the horrible shadow of violence. I have a duty and obligation to protect our residents' right to safety, security, and health, and I continue to take action to fulfill that duty.
In DC, we believe in fighting for the most effective gun control measures we possibly can. Despite the difficulty in getting studies funded on gun violence in this country, we know that the difference between a place with a lot of shootings and a place with very few has little to do with the number of disputes, the level of crime, or mental illness. It's about the number of guns, which cause ordinary conflict to spill over into violence.
Unfortunately, to be a city committed to ending gun violence in the America of 2019 is to be wading against a strong tide. As your Councilmember, I stand with my colleagues, the Mayor, and our justice system to continue to enact and enforce the strongest policies we can. If you look at the latest updates from our Gun Recovery Unit, you can see both the scope of the problem as well as what we're doing about it on a daily basis.

Just this week, the first semi automatic weapon was confiscated by MPD under the powers given by the "Red Flag" law I introduced to the Council. I hope that law can continue to save lives. While we continue to enact strong gun control policies, coordinate police deployment with MPD, and invest heavily in violence and gang prevention programs, there will always be more we can do.

This will be an uphill battle if our national leaders continue to treat gun violence as an acceptable problem, but it's a fight that myself and the rest of the DC Council are committed to. My heart goes out to the Columbia Heights community and the families of the victims. I'll save the energy I would put into thoughts and prayers, and instead continue to put that energy into concrete action.
My inbox is always open should you want to reach out.

- Brianne
[email protected]
https://www.brianneknadeau.com/updat...-columbia-road

Quote:
Office of Brianne K. Nadeau Council Member, Ward 1
A photo of the snowflake is below:

Reference: https://www.washingtonblade.com/2014...d-one-council/

QED.

Thread