VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2009 #61
Karl Lueger

The most important question that can be asked by White Nationalists,
even though the answer itself is obvious,
despite the initial fear response so many White people are conditioned towards.
Conquering and killing ones enemies is a long-stranding tradition in the world,
jews themselves practice and celebrated it to the point of making it a 'religion'.

When jews brag about, "we jews..the destroyers" its a promise based on historic facts.
"Nazis" never followed a program of exterminating jewry in Europe,
neither did the Tzar and Cossacks, not the Romans nor Persians.

“But to permit the Jews, with their 3,000-year history of nation-wrecking,
from ancient Egypt to Russia,
to hold such power over us is race suicide.”
Dr. Pierce

Looking at the effect of jews as corrosive, destructive and inevitably genocidal presence in White society,
the only logical solution is creating a racially judenfrei-Welt.
Some folks may cringe at idea, some deny they have thought about it,
but its validity is certain and will not be ignored for friendlier alternatives and less scary sounding solutions
which won't threaten the bovine contentment goyim enjoy as it slowly kills them in return.

"Jews are able to enjoy the thought of the ruin of the goyim.
They embrace their role as destroyers of other peoples."

Pales of settlement or expulsions are suicidal folly which only makes a more aggressive enemy return.
Obviously there has to be massive changes in the social structure to allow such a program to be implemented and completed.
Mandatory Genetic testing is obvious,
since we never fall for that lie jews are "just another religion",
nor will nationality be of any worth at all,
since thanks to jews 'tikkun-olam' concept of nationality is kosher-approved K
where any shit-skin is European because kikes say so.

Itz not jews alone, there are plenty of shabbaz goyim who are just as guilty of crimes against White Humanity;
they many not be jews in a racial sense but they are jew-ish in every way that matters;
look at the politico-turds of the kwa, Europe or Down Under;
any of the media-celebs as well, who became kikes for fame and money and nonchalantly promote
every of anti-white kike idea.
So it not just genetics, but mental/spiritual qualities or lack off that have to be
weeded out of White society.
That basically means theres a lot of trash and polluted areas around it to dispose of.

Some details since we're on the subject:

Despite the eagerness some may have for 'wetwork',
none of us are child killers and never will be and we never celebrate passover,
there has to be a line on what's kept what discarded and jews set that line..
which is the bar-mitzvah or bat-mitzvah..
if any jew had one, itz disposable.
All jew adults have to go.

What of those jews a day or year away?
Mental and spiritual correction to Aryan approved standards for untermenschen,
with a sterilization process for safty concerns.

Think of it as correcting jews, to some limited degree,
fix jew-youngsters mind and spirit against all things jew,
for the evils it has done under the "light upon nations."

Why not simply follow a program of "positive eugenics" reg. jews?

That was explained by men knowledgeable on the subject
and they said "genetic integration" creates a lingering harm amongst Aryans to remain
susceptible to jewish lies and deceit, an inborn deformity which makes them willing shabbaz-goyim to jews,
even unto wars and racial suicide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The reason I put the idea out there is so that it begins to be considered.
What I know is that at some point there will be a White man in power with the ability to carry it out. By that time, the tutting will have faded, and the clean, pure, undeniable logic of the conclusion will carry the day in that White man's mind.
All other options leave the risk of reinfection. Extermination is the only safe solution to the utter misery the jews have caused all other peoples.
Ghettos, exile etc. are tired old ideas that have repeatedly failed and should never be considered.

Remember that when it comes time to do this,
plenty of blood, pain and ruin will have already occurred to remove the jew from positions of power,
the jew will never surrender itz position over Whites,
nor be fooled by some clever usurpation of power by a racial vanguard the jews never see coming.
To get free of jews, its gonna be a long hard to get there White man.

"The truth is, indeed, as you once wrote:
one can only understand the Jew when one knows what his ultimate goal is.
And that goal is, beyond world domination, the annihilation of the world.
He must wear down all the rest of mankind, he persuades himself, in order to prepare a paradise on earth.
If a halt is not ordered, he will destroy all men."

Rambo, John J.

Old December 17th, 2009 #62
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I figure after the a-rabs get done with them their won't be a jew left standing.
Never send a boy to do a man's job.

Old December 17th, 2009 #63
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Really? A white man with power today could go right into any country he wanted and exterminate jews. What are the Argentines, Brazilians or whoever going to do about it? All you have to do is threaten them behind the scenes, but most of them will probably be willing to go along with the plan in the first place. Jews are detested universally. That universal detestation has merely never been turned into an executed plan.
Rats are detested almost universally and we're no closer to exterminating them now than we were in the days when they were spreading the plague.

Invading any country that harbors jews is as impractical as the neoconservative plan to invade any country that harbors Muslim terrorists.

Old December 17th, 2009 #64
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
I think you're wrong. If he had the choice, he absolutely would. The guy wrote a trilogy. In a lot of it you can practically hear him groaning at the strain of withholding his judgment of what a bunch of evil, destructive ratfucks the kikes he's writing about are. Absolutely he would press the button, no doubt about it.
It's possible he hates the jewish leaders who are working against us, in fact I'm sure he does, but it's a long way from hating your enemies to hating every jew enough to want them all dead.

Quote:
Just to be clear: are you saying, and do you believe, that if KM believed exterminating jews were the right policy - he would advocate that in public?
No, I'm saying I don't think he's the type of man who supports exterminating any race. He doesn't even want to deport blacks from a future White dominated America.

Old December 17th, 2009 #65
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Only a nigger 'academic' or a jew would dare advocate extermination while attempting to hold a state job, even if tenured. MacDonald wouldn't do it in a million years, he's not the type. But I'd bet my life he would press the button if he had the chance. Any white who understood the evidence would, save for the religious-delusional.
I don't think so. The Nazis understood the evidence and, for all their talk about the racial struggle for survival, even they couldn't bring themselves to exterminate the jews living in Germany during the war.

There's something in the Aryan soul that's repulsed at the thought of killing someone who has committed no crime against us. Jews have been exploiting this White trait for thousands of years.

Old December 17th, 2009 #66
George Witzgall

We should take the dna of the most brilliant of the jewish scientists and mathematicians and mix it in with the smartest whites to breed a new master race that combines the best of aryan and jew.

Old December 17th, 2009 #67
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Bad idea.
They'd probably grow up to be fags.

Old December 18th, 2009 #68
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
Rats are detested almost universally and we're no closer to exterminating them now than we were in the days when they were spreading the plague.
I see some differences between rats and men.

Quote:
Invading any country that harbors jews is as impractical as the neoconservative plan to invade any country that harbors Muslim terrorists.
So the project doesn't happen overnight. But it does happen.

Old December 18th, 2009 #69
Alex Linder
Administrator

Slow or fast, but methodical, thorough and complete. The beauty of it is, they claim it was already attempted, even though they know it wasn't. But they've reaped trillions in benefits for their lies. It is only just that they pay for it, and the price they should pay is complete extermination. No one will miss them. Everyone will benefit from their absence.

Old December 18th, 2009 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
There's something in the Aryan soul that's repulsed at the thought of killing someone who has committed no crime against us. Jews have been exploiting this White trait for thousands of years.
The jews have committed crimes against us, far more than the Arabs their media blame. And white people have no trouble at all with mass killing of innocent Arabs.

Old December 18th, 2009 #71
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
The jews have committed crimes against us, far more than the Arabs their media blame. And white people have no trouble at all with mass killing of innocent Arabs.
It's easier to talk about killing women and children than it is to do it.

If Israel sent troops into the Gaza strip and began executing every Arab even the neocon gentiles at National Review would be horrified. They might even turn against Israel.

Holocaust propaganda works because White people have strong moral instincts. Jews resemble us enough that we can't just treat them as animals. Intellectually I know they're my enemies, but could I execute a jewish woman or child? No.

Exile (with or without sterilization) is the only psychologically practical solution available to Whites.

Old December 18th, 2009 #72
cillian

Quote:
It's easier to talk about killing women and children than it is to do it.

If Israel sent troops into the Gaza strip and began executing every Arab even the neocon gentiles at National Review would be horrified. They might even turn against Israel.
Israel has a right to defend itself, it's Hamas' fault for putting those terrorists next to that school/hospital/daycare center/apartment building, or it was an unfortunate accident to use lazar guided missiles to hit that UN ambulance and then machine gun the survivors. The story hasn't changed in decades and they still support israel.

Quote:
Holocaust propaganda works because White people have strong moral instincts. Jews resemble us enough that we can't just treat them as animals. Intellectually I know they're my enemies, but could I execute a jewish woman or child? No.

Exile (with or without sterilization) is the only psychologically practical solution available to Whites.
Exile has been done a million times already, they always come back.

Old December 19th, 2009 #73
George De Vaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVNN.com View Post
You know that I believe the correct policy toward the jews is to exterminate them; I believe that is the only rational and effective response to their collective attempt to genocide our White race. My question here, though, is whether I am the first in European history to propose this solution. Answer the question if you can, and use quotations if possible

More...
I don't know if your the first but some jews and part jews are more innocent than others. I don't think they should all be treated the same. I think the more innocent behavior should be given more respect (on an individual basis) and the more guilty behavior should be given less respect (on an individual basis) whether they be Jews or Indo-Europeans or any mixture thereof. Besides, how can "jew" be defined? If I have a 2 jewish ancestors in Europe from the early 1500's does that make me jewish?

Old December 19th, 2009 #74
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by George De Vaus View Post
I don't know if your the first but some jews and part jews are more innocent than others. I don't think they should all be treated the same. I think the more innocent behavior should be given more respect (on an individual basis) and the more guilty behavior should be given less respect (on an individual basis) whether they be Jews or Indo-Europeans or any mixture thereof. Besides, how can "jew" be defined? If I have a 2 jewish ancestors in Europe from the early 1500's does that make me jewish?
it's safest just to go with the one drop rule. you need to be careful not to research your genealogical tree too far back, else if you hit a jew it's the end of the line for you and your kids.

as far as innocence and guilt, that is beside the point. the point is, a propensity for acting jewish or having a jewish spirit. catch my drift?

Old December 20th, 2009 #75
Serbian

Thumbs up

Great thread!

I would like to thank Mr Linder for finally putting this concept out there, it was long overdue.
Far too many people refuse to even discuss this matter which is of vital importance to European survival, and what is even worse, we have so called WN's attacking, mocking and spitting at VNN for having the vision and courage to discuss the matter.

VNN has once again shown that it is on the cutting edge and will continue to be as long as great visionaries like Alex Linder are in charge.

Of course I have no doubt that others will eventually come on board as conditions in the kwa and Europe continue to deteriorate and people begin to realize that it is all because of filthy criminal jews.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 20th, 2009 #76
Serbian

Quote:
MacDonald doesn't believe that, consequently he would not endorse extermination.
I think that he would. Of course he can't openly admit it.

There is no way in hell that someone like MacDonald, with such in depth knowledge of destructive jews and their long history of criminal genocidal undertakings would not be in favour of complete extermination.

Old December 20th, 2009 #77
Serbian

Quote:
Utter rubbish

Did you have a look at all the neocon and patriotard Amerikwan forums during I$rael's Gaza massacre? These blood thirsty kwan fuckers were orgasmic in their praise of the kikes, masturbating over the carnage and calling for even harder strikes on Palestinian civilians. Most of them were not even kikes, just ordinary brainwashed kwans who support I$rael.

Old December 21st, 2009 #78
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVNN.com View Post
You know that I believe the correct policy toward the jews is to exterminate them; I believe that is the only rational and effective response to their collective attempt to genocide our White race. My question here, though, is whether I am the first in European history to propose this solution. Answer the question if you can, and use quotations if possible

More...
This might be close: "The solution to the Jewish problem must be accomplished through the elimination of Jews, the development of the productive powers of Romanians, and the protection of their enterprises"
--A.C. Cuza (1910)
For My Legionaries, pg.83

Old December 22nd, 2009 #79
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Utter rubbish

Did you have a look at all the neocon and patriotard Amerikwan forums during I$rael's Gaza massacre? These blood thirsty kwan fuckers were orgasmic in their praise of the kikes, masturbating over the carnage and calling for even harder strikes on Palestinian civilians. Most of them were not even kikes, just ordinary brainwashed kwans who support I$rael.
That's not the same thing as complete extermination. Under the right circumstances Whites would accept the nuking of Israeli cities. For example if Israel carried out their threat to nuke Europe millions of jews would die in the nuclear counterattack. Even short of a nuclear conflict Whites might accept a few massacres of jew civilians carried out in the heat of battle, especially if jews behaved as they usually do in war and committed atrocities against Whites first.

That doesn't mean Whites will accept the mass execution of jews. The sterilization proposal might be acceptable after a long reeducation campaign.

There still remains the practical problem of eliminating the jews outside the White nations.

Old December 22nd, 2009 #80
Serbian

Quote:
That's not the same thing as complete extermination. Under the right circumstances Whites would accept the nuking of Israeli cities. For example if Israel carried out their threat to nuke Europe millions of jews would die in the nuclear counterattack. Even short of a nuclear conflict Whites might accept a few massacres of jew civilians carried out in the heat of battle, especially if jews behaved as they usually do in war and committed atrocities against Whites first.

That doesn't mean Whites will accept the mass execution of jews. The sterilization proposal might be acceptable after a long reeducation campaign.

There still remains the practical problem of eliminating the jews outside the White nations.

It all depends on what one means by complete extermination? How people wish to interpret it.

You may want to look at it this way

Simply denying jews the right to practice judaism and making that criminal philosophy/ideology illegal will lead to the death of jewish identity/culture/heritage and therefore jews themselves as a separate 'unique' and 'chosen' people. This of course will be interpreted as brutal genocide by them and their apologists like Fade/Hunter but that is their problem not ours. The end result of this WN government policy if properly implemented will be complete extermination of the jews, the ending of what is referred to as 'the jewish people,' so this thread is completely valid as it discusses a final solution to the jewish problem.

As for Israel all that is needed to turn whites agaisnt it and in favour of war against it is control of the media. You would be surprised at how quickly WN's could turn previously philosemite whites into hard core anti semites using the same media tactics that jews currently employ against their enemies. I will give you an example of the EU/US controlled Serbian media which has basically turned the entire nation into believing that they were murdering criminals, guilty of the worst possible crimes against humanity and that NATO/ZOG was 100% justified in its aggression. Those who control the media alwys run the show.

Jews outside of white nations will be the least of our concerns as non whites hate them even more than us and will be willing to take them out in a second. The major problem has always been jews in the west, especially Amerikwa.

Tags
final solution

Thread