Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2011 #4
Jurgenmac
Banned

The irish are among the most hopeless trash white niggers anywhere.
emails I got from "Irish nationalists" recently.

The sooner I assemble some Slavs in ireland the sooner we will see public activism there again, and I will end up cracking native heads not those of immigrants. Ireland is infested with queers. While I disapprove of mass immigration to western Europe by Slavs if the natives are such utter shite then fuck them.

"Wow! The Irish Republican movement attracts some whackos but you're one of the whackiest ever.

I found your email racist and well, crazy.

Peddle it somewhere else, sister.

And don't email me again.

In addition, if you sell, rent, trade, lease or share my email address I will seek full redress.

PS Consider some counseling.........you seem to be completely out of touch with reality."

"Hi 'David',

I have no idea who you are or how you got my email address but please do not pollute my in-box again with your vile racist propaganda.

Regards
Patrick"

"As I mentioned to you, you are entitled to your opinions but I am not in agreement with them because you are using them to promote hate and to target people of different religions, race and political persuasions. You are out of line by what you say about Gerry McGeough and his wife. If you are not happy with the current state of affairs in your country, than do something constructive to change it. That's what voting is all about. Spreading hate is not the answer.

I don't understand why you even reached out to me to begin with, as Gerry and I would have nothing in common with the majority of your views.
"

just some examples.

Old August 20th, 2011 #6
tom harris
Banned

Old August 20th, 2011 #7
Jurgenmac
Banned

I was giving out leaflets 10 years ago in the same places Drm is doing it and did not find much evidence for cerebral activity.

As for the colonial past the Irish stocked out the British army with cannon fodder for centuries. Ireland is defacto part of Britain despite the little flag and all the vast bureaucratic "machine" justified on the excuse of "independence". If the words Machine and Irish can ever go together in the same sentence.
England is chock a block with Irish. No real nation allowing such a brain drain.

So we see no real Irish army with no tanks and jets despite the fact that Russian stuff is dirt cheap. And no real industry in Ireland or any kind.Plus a very disarmed country with a neo-colonial administration tasked with supervising a part of the Uk that might be more troublesome if directly under the crown.

But the average irish person goes duh and pass the drugs.

The Pigs have clearly some go-easy directives in dealing with the Gyps and the Poles.

Old August 21st, 2011 #8
tom harris
Banned

The D R M have far more support you.

Old August 22nd, 2011 #9
Jurgenmac
Banned

They are not the same thing as me. yerman emerged from Youth Defence who have even more support again but who are catho right-wiggers.

DRM banned me from their forum which was a hostile act after I had made friendly gestures like put them in contact with certain people.
seems like Irish-nationalism.net the sequel. But micro politics is dirty and everyone hates their rivals. We don't expect breeding or White behavior from people with not much political education. and sheepshaggers from an island in the middle of nowhere out of touch with White culture which comes from the continent

yes Drm is a good thing in general and nice that they managed to put a website together. However I warned them about the neocon stuff and they seem not to know what I am talking about or not wanting to listen.

Ideological undercutters are generally motivated by opportunism and cowardice .

I am not going to pander to the inferiority complexes of Irish, Polish or anyone. Irish nationalism will always be hostile to White nationalism as the Irish identity needs purging of the primitive backwardness and the chip on the shoulder attitude that is more appropriate to the red side.
Respect is something that is earned. This goes for the right wing ones like Gerry Mcgeough who has a spanish wife is anti-immigration but also anti-racist and I doubt has read Mein Kampf just as much as for the left-wing types .

It is an ongoing project remolding the Irish and the English into proper Whites culturally. Conservatives might not like it.

Also entryists will just take over all groups that are not very sharply defined ideologically. and waving the Irish flag is for wankers and the public will just think they are looking at another group of shinners which they are in a way.

The lack of the support from the public is not going to change . Maybe the populist thing will bring a few defective people to support them but they are not getting much further than myself.

Yourself being the one of the few people here who has read plenty of books and knows his stuff in fairness to you.

The days of parties pretending to be nationalists for different dead nations is over. All those parties have gone Zionist. Is the Drm just another soon to be Zionist party? Talking to Muslims about 1916 does not turn me on.

Old September 23rd, 2011 #12
M.H.

Nothing good ever came from Ireland, their wars between Republican and British are like gang wars, the Irish Republican Army is made of drug dealers and racketeers, when there's no fighting between Irish and English the I.R.A. beats up it's own members, they create allot of internal conflict in the I.R.A. through organised crime.

The British protestants are always more Jewish looking from the time when the only protestants in Ireland were the rich land owners and in my opinion it's the British that stir up the most trouble even though the strange Irish Catholic reaction to the British problem always seems more extreme through terrorist acts.

Maybe the immigrants will create a new enemy for those small minded, lazy, arrogant White people?

Old September 23rd, 2011 #13
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H. View Post
Nothing good ever came from Ireland,
Ever heard of Robert Boyle, the father of chemistry?
Ever heard of Ernest Walton, co-inventor of the particle accelerator?
Ever heard of George Boole, creator of Boolean algebra?
Ever heard of William Thomson, inventor of the Kelvin scale?
Ever heard of Jocelyn Bell Burnell, the scientist that discovered pulsars?

Nope, nothing good out of Ireland. Ye gobshite.

Old September 24th, 2011 #15
M.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Ever heard of Robert Boyle, the father of chemistry?
Ever heard of Ernest Walton, co-inventor of the particle accelerator?
Ever heard of George Boole, creator of Boolean algebra?
Ever heard of William Thomson, inventor of the Kelvin scale?
Ever heard of Jocelyn Bell Burnell, the scientist that discovered pulsars?
Those things arn't particularly hard to discover but it's not as though I don't think they're White people.

Old September 30th, 2011 #16
tom harris
Banned

Are you Jewish you seem to hate white people.

Thread