Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Philadelphia Thread: 'Minority' Mystery Meat Attack on Human Inside Grocery Store

Caught on camera: Horrific moment a gang of thugs assault man shopping in frozen foods aisle of supermarket and steal $100

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
3 October 2012

Police are looking for a band of young thugs after a man shopping in a Philadelphia Path Mark was violently attacked and robbed on the supermarket floor.

The unnamed 47-year-old male was perusing the frozen goods aisle when four young adults - three men and a woman - approached him and provoked him with taunts.

When the victim reacted, a fight broke out and spilled into the adjacent aisle during which the leader of the gang stole the victim's money clip containing $100 cash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...permarket.html

Old October 3rd, 2012 #2
Dylan Jones

When this multicultural phenomenon increases as well as flash mobs, stores will have to increase security which of course will cost money and increase the costs of shopping. I wonder if the store will reimburse the guy for what happened on their property?

Furthermore, this caught my attention in this article:

Quote:
Police believe they have identified the suspects on Facebook...
Why you should be worried about facial-recognition technology

Germany has issued an ultimatum to Facebook over privacy violations. Law enforcement is interested in this sort of technology, as well. It's time for you to pay attention to what they're doing.

It could be time for you to start worrying about what Facebook might be doing with the identity information collected on you and "tagged" photos.
The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Germany has announced legal action against the company and charged that Facebook's use of facial-recognition technology is illegal.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575...on-technology/

Old October 3rd, 2012 #3
The Bobster
Banned

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...a-supermarket/

VIDEO: Suspects Beat, Rob Man Inside Northeast Philadelphia Supermarket
October 2, 2012 11:00 PM
By Elizabeth Hur

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) - Police are searching for four suspects who were caught on tape beating and robbing a man and his brother during a random attack inside a Northeast Philadelphia supermarket.

The attack happened at about 10 p.m. on September 29th inside the Pathmark on the grounds of the Franklin Mills Mall.

On Tuesday night, Eyewitness News uncovered cell phone video of the incident and spoke to the victims exclusively.

To call what you see and hear on the cell phone video, disturbing may not do it justice. Police say the entire incident is outrageous and to learn the video was even captured then later put on Youtube baffles investigators and angers the victims. The video has since been taken off line. But the damage has already been done.

“I can’t believe children that’s what they are, are out there doing this to innocent people. It’s unfair.”

The woman asked that we don’t use her name. Her husband and brother-in-law are the victims in this case. Both men also asked to remain anonymous but by sharing their story, they’re hoping no one else has to endure their pain.

The 47-year-old victim said he must now undergo reconstructive surgery as a result, “My eye, my cheek and my nose are both fractured. This event should have never ever happened.”

His brother added, “I got hit in the back of the head. I don’t know who did it or why.”

The store’s surveillance cameras captured the suspects park in the store’s front lot and enter the store.

While inside the store, the suspects approached the 47-year-old victim, who was looking at items inside a freezer. At first, the suspects engaged in a verbal confrontation with the victim.

The altercation then escalated into a physical attack, during which the victim was punched, kicked and struck with a glass bottle.

One of the suspects then took the victim’s money clip, which contained $100 in cash. The suspects then ran out of the store and drove away in a 4-door hatch back, possibly a Chevrolet Aveo.

The first suspect is described as a Hispanic male, medium complexion, 20-years-old, 5’8”. He was wearing a blue jacket, t-shirt and tan shorts with a baseball hat and had earrings and a nose ring.

The second suspect is described as a Hispanic male, 20-years-old, about 6’0” tall with a dark complexion. He had an afro and goatee and was wearing a red long-sleeve shirt and tan pants.

The third suspect is described as a Hispanic or Asian male, 5’6”, with a stocky build and was wearing a blue track suit.

The fourth suspect is described as a Hispanic female with dark hair, wearing a red coat and blue jeans.

The 47-year-old victim said, “I put it on the parents and I hope the parents are out there and they see this because you know what your child looks like.”

His wife added, “If these are your children? Please come forward and help us. You need to help your kids. I would not tolerate this with my kids.”

His brother added, “I’m afraid they are going to go and do this to some other unsuspecting person.”

When Eyewitness News reached out to Pathmark, Eyewitness News was asked to get off their property. Pathmark’s spokesperson Marcy Connor later released the following statement:

“An unfortunate incident took place at our Northeast Philadelphia Pathmark on Sept. 29. We continue to work with local authorities and cannot comment on the ongoing police investigation regarding this incident.”

Old October 5th, 2012 #4
Alexander M.

Default More from the city of bro love

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dncrime/

Old March 16th, 2013 #5
Dylan Jones

Default #1 Philadelphia Thread: Whites in Philly are pissed off!

A lot of pissed off Whites commenting on this news article

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...investigation/

I've been doing my share of commenting this evening in the comments. Good to see the majority of comments are pro-White.

Old March 17th, 2013 #6
H.B.

The nigger mayor is trying to punish the people behind "Being White in Philly" with fear, intimidation and bullying.

What he's truly terrified of is that the last of the remaining Whites will be driven out and he will be stuck with all niggers and other darkies with their brown paws out for handouts. He's afraid of another Detroit.

Being White in Philly
Whites, race, class, and the things that never get said.

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/white-philly/

Old March 17th, 2013 #7
Hunter Morrow

Here is the original article from the Philly Mag website.

It is candy-assed nonsense about how you should open doors up for niggers and say "hello to them to give a positive bump to race relations."

Are you fuckin' serious?

They say the phrase "person of color." Person of color? What color? Whites have colors. My grandfather was Italian and my grandmothers were Norwegian and German. Little difference to the color. Does this guy bow and scrape to Whites or any other race?

Here is where he starts getting "in trouble."

Quote:
There remains a vast and seemingly permanent black underclass. Blacks are more likely than whites to be victims of a crime or commit one, to drop out of school and to be unemployed.
That is it. Everything else is bowing and scraping, hemming and hawing, "people of color" drivel.

If you can't print this article without some nigger mayor trying to get you fired, you can't write a single thing about 'em.

The uninhibited people are more interesting.

Old March 17th, 2013 #8
White Winger

Hey ,da may-yuh and every other nigger in The-City-Now-Known-As-Philadelphia-In-Name-Only:

regarding cities like Philly - and using the very words of your booooooooy-that-claims-to-be-da-pres: yyyyyyyyYOU DIDN' BUILD THAT!!!!

Old March 18th, 2013 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
The nigger mayor is trying to punish the people behind "Being White in Philly" with fear, intimidation and bullying.

What he's truly terrified of is that the last of the remaining Whites will be driven out and he will be stuck with all niggers and other darkies with their brown paws out for handouts. He's afraid of another Detroit.

Being White in Philly
Whites, race, class, and the things that never get said.

This is getting a lot of play as I look around. Nearly 3000 comments! Can't recall seeing that many before.

Old March 18th, 2013 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Early on, during my walks around northern Fairmount, I’m surprised by a couple of things. One is the international flavor. On a warm Sunday in October, I buttonhole a woman I’ll call Anna, a tall, slim, dark-haired beauty from Moscow getting out of her BMW on an alley just south of Girard College. Anna goes to a local law school, works downtown at a law firm, and proceeds to let me have it when we start talking about race in her neighborhood.

“I’ve been here for two years, I’m almost done,” she says. “Blacks use skin color as an excuse. Discrimination is an excuse, instead of moving forward. … It’s a shame—you pay taxes, they’re not doing anything except sitting on porches smoking pot … Why do you support them when they won’t work, just make babies and smoking pot? I walk to work in Center City, black guys make compliments, ‘Hey beautiful. Hey sweetie.’ White people look but don’t make comments. … ”

That’s the other surprise: If you’re not an American, the absence of a historical filter results in a raw view focused strictly on the here and now. I meet a contractor from Maine named Adrian, who brought his Panamanian wife to live here, at 19th and Girard, where she saw fighting and drug deals and general bad behavior at the edge of Brewerytown. It all had her co-nvinced there is a “moral poverty” among inner-city blacks.

American whites I talk to in Fairmount have a decidedly different take. Our racial history, as horrible and daunting as it is, has created a certain tolerance of how things operate in the neighborhood, an acceptance of an edgy status quo.

One Fairmounter blames herself for her grill being stolen from her backyard, because if you don’t fence it in, she tells me, you’re asking for it. A pumpkin gets lifted from her front stoop in the fall, she buys another. That one gets stolen, she gets one more. It’s called city living. Flowerpots, even trash cans—they don’t stick around. Porch chairs have to be chained together. Your car window is likely to get smashed every now and then.

The danger can be a little steeper. One afternoon, at Krupa’s Tavern at 27th and Brown, a guy named Bob tells me about working in the mailroom at Rolling Stone magazine years ago and shows me an anthology of Beat-era writers he’s reading. I can’t resist asking him about his wire-rim glasses, which are way down on his nose and twisted at an absurd angle—there’s no way he can see out of them.

“Oh,” he says, smiling, “I went home one night from the bar and two guys smashed my face into the cement steps of my house”—that’s what messed up his glasses. “A few days later I got my wallet back in the mail—they had thrown it in somebody’s mailbox.”

He acknowledges that his assailants were black. “Not that that matters,” he says.

Typical leftist. Reality bashes his head on cement, he still doesn't get it. Leftism is a religious commitment, not a political position.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 18th, 2013 at 12:28 AM.

Old March 18th, 2013 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Not all the crime in Fairmount, of course, is perpetrated by black guys from Brewerytown, the neighborhood north of Girard. But that’s the perception, and it’s generally correct: Another day, I chat with two cops sitting in their car outside Henneberry’s, a drugstore on 24th Street, and ask them who commits crimes here, large and small. Mostly, they say, black guys from North Philly.

Old March 18th, 2013 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

What’s his life like? Who’s he working for? A few weeks later, I have dinner with Paul in South Philly and ask him if he’s ever thought more about the kid who offered him Oxycontin.

“No,” Paul says. “It’s easier to put it out of your mind and not think about it. The truth is kind of a dark thing.”

Old March 18th, 2013 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

In 1950, Philadelphia was a predominantly white city, with blacks comprising about 20 percent of the population. A decade later, that number had risen closer to 30 percent, and four years after that—in the summer of 1964—racial unrest flared in North Philadelphia, largely over brutality against blacks by white cops. Hundreds were injured or arrested, and more than 200 stores in North Philly were damaged or destroyed in three days of rioting, with many never reopening. White flight only accelerated in the next decade, and today blacks make up 44 percent of the city’s population, and non-Hispanic whites 37 percent.

Old March 18th, 2013 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Milk and bread and ice delivered to your door. A city worker coming by every evening to climb a ladder to light the gas lamps that cast a beautiful glow. There were four nearby houses of prostitution, and tailors and drugstores, a butcher, barbers, a candy store—a self-contained world. Everybody had a laundry tree in the alley out back, and every Monday there’d be a snow of white—until shirts and towels and sheets began disappearing, right after the Second World War.

That’s when blacks from the South, with chips on their shoulders, John says, moved North. They moved into great brownstones above Girard and trashed them, using banisters and doors to stoke their furnaces instead of buying coal. Before long, it looked like Berlin after the war. Whites moved out.

Old March 18th, 2013 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

He tells me about the time, a Saturday afternoon more than 10 years ago, when he came downstairs to his living room to find a stranger had come in through his front door—“It was a nigger boy, a big tall kid. He wanted money.”

It’s a strange moment, not only because of the ugly word, but because of John’s calm in delivering it, as if it is merely fact, one that explains the vast changes in his world.

Old March 18th, 2013 #16
Rick Ronsavelle

Default persons of color?

Black is no color. Black is absence of color, and of talent. Black means no-thing- absence of something.

White is all colors.

Whites are the real colored people.

NAACP=NAAWP.

Old March 18th, 2013 #17
America First

Working class lower income White's story from the regime's largest cities with African's and useful idiots with their joo masters and the media club covering up a terror war since 1945, has never been told.

It got much worse after 1960, and then 1963 with the ventilation of JFK, the media went wild, and got jiggy after Christmas.

No joo media will ever piece the story of a terror war on White's in the US together, no.

Most White victims IMO have just endured especially if they were poor they could not move any where else.

Many of the young men fled to the military or by the 1966 time period were moving further out of the cities. White retiree's started moving to AZ and CA. around 1966, or least in my experience.

Point of this post is that the millions of White's who have suffered the most will never be posting or writing about what happened to themselves and family at VNNF and I have rarely read any details my self.

I met a retired 77 year old man where I lived in 1992 which was 100% White then, and he was upset that some traveling nigger soap salesmen from Chicago knocked on his door, and they had knocked on my door too.

This was when he unloaded some of his experiences on how after his wife died, he fled the city and state to move to an all White area.

This regime has by design built a prison or CC school in the Whitest area's from N.H. to CA. since 1990 to make sure that White areas disappear.

Believe it, that Whites in this regime especially of the lower classes have suffered out right terror and De-industrialization now joined a by a hostile media and police state.

My guess is that many who have suffered from non White terror just don't want to talk about it.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; March 18th, 2013 at 02:24 AM.

Old March 18th, 2013 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

We’re stuck in another way, too. Our troubled black communities create in us a tangle of feelings, including this one: a desire for things to be better. But for that sentiment to come true—for it to mean anything, even—I’ve come to believe that white people have to risk being much more open. It’s impossible to know how that might change the racial dynamics in Philadelphia, or the plight of the inner city. But as things stand, our cautiousness and fear mean that nothing changes in how blacks and whites relate, and most of us lose out on the possibility of what Jen has found: real connection.

Whites are responsible for solving blacks' problems? By what calculus? Do black problems even have a solution?

You see where christ-insanity lays its mine. We're supposed to be our brother's keeper. That easily translates into the brothers' zookeeper.

The real solution? As Van Halen said, I don't feel tardy.

Old March 18th, 2013 #19
Hunter Morrow

What, you don't think another trillion or so won't do the trick?

Old March 18th, 2013 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

white kid in black gradeschool • 13 days ago −

As I white kid whose well-meaning parents enrolled him in a majority black school for the same noble reasons as "Jen", I just have to say that that decision is really negligent. I love how she makes it about herself. I love my parents dearly and have never told them about how lonely and terrifying it was to be one of the only white kids in my grade school. I love them too much to put that kind of guilt on them. I was constantly teased, picked on, and bullied by a few kids... and even the nicer kids never seemed to display any sort of empathy. Given the state of race relations in this country, and the overt disdain black people have for whites, I don't suppose I see how that would be surprising. Whites only think racism goes one way... they have no idea what its like for those of us in the trenches. Especially kids.

[The Howard Stern story - he has discussed this on his radio show 30 years ago. How his jew parents, liberals, refused to leave a changing neighborhood and he bore the brunt of white-hating niggers.]

Tags
#1, #1 kwa city thread, crime, grocery store, philadelphia

Thread