Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2019 #1
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Default How did the British racial category earn your affection?

Before I begin, I will state that my affection is earned, never automatically given. It is quite hard to earn, as well.

Here is my logical justification for my affection for this racial type:

1) It is majorly prevalent on islands (British Isles, Australia and New Zealand), which have large defensive value (see the Napoleonic Wars and World Wars for examples), which would facilitate survival efforts and help achieve societal invulnerability (maximum defence against threats when used in conjunction with other defensive measures)
2) Its level of general physical attractiveness is high (I love its womens' pretty dimple faces and mouth structure, and only the Scandinavians are on par with them aesthetics-wise)
3) Its distinctive features are my favourite (how can anyone not love those distinctively round and well-structured faces, as well as those well-shaped mouths, which are features that I thankfully have?)
4) Its genes made me beautiful (at my best condition, I look like I belong on the beaches of Summer Bay, having an appearance almost indistinguishable from a biological Briton)
5) It has utility to saving people from being born non-members of the racial type (it is a gift to be shared with and spread across the world, saving people from aesthetic inferiority and other disadvantage)

My British composition is a source of personal pleasure. I covet full British composition continuity. When I see good-looking Britons (a constant occurrence), I think about the fact a very large amount of their genes are inside me and the fact I, under my best conditions, look very closely like them, with the good-looking features of my face being theirs. Glee. Such a wonderful rush. Being surrounded by people with fully British appearance or seeing them in high concentration me makes me feel happy, and the more of them are present, the happier I am. While the British and the Scandinavians are on par with each other in the area of inherent desirability, the British are my personal preference because I like their distinctive features slightly more, they heavily populate islands and also because their genes made me beautiful, like they have made so very many others beautiful. When I am at my best condition and the room lighting is perfect (foreign features completely hidden), I love looking at myself in the mirror.

Invulnerability and full British composition are to me what a succulent, well-cooked, very large and tender steak is to a dog.

I will be eternally grateful to the racially British demographic for giving me genes and features that made me aesthetically wonderful, nearly saving me from all the detrimental effects. It has earned my affection multiple times over. Seeing Britons, especially aesthetically pleasing ones, in person or in media (film, television, pictures, artwork, etc) is very therapeutic for me. How can anyone not love those distinctively round and well-structured faces and those well-shaped mouths (features that I thankfully have)? How could anyone in their right mind even contemplate opposing their existence? It is utterly sick and twisted how many people have been deprived of being of this racial type, and idiots just stand idly and tolerate it! The thought of those delightful racial features being lost forever is just inconceivably horrific.

Sometimes, I am unable to suppress my emotional pain and self-disgust regarding my non-British biological being. Not fun! I feel degraded and inferior. Alien feature subtlety makes almost no difference, as I know the foreignness is there even if the people around me do not! For the rest of my life, I have to live with being in the ignominious and undignified state of not being one of them, with all the negative effects it brings! I very heavily envy them and would give a great deal to be one of them. I only hope that once my slight foreign features are eliminated, the negative feelings dissipate.

I suspect many who do not value the British racial type(s) and British composition very highly were not blessed with great physical beauty, and therefore, they do not understand what it is like to have such a wonderful characteristic and how deeply unpleasant it is to see others being deprived of it through malicious activity and threatening conditions. After all, how can one truly understand the loss and deprivation when they have never experienced having the quality?

Anyway, this is just the perspective of an individual. What do you all think?

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE THAT NEEDS TO BE DISSEMINATED (UPDATED LINK): https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/

Old September 7th, 2019 #2
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

The lack of love the British are receiving in this thread is very disappointing, to say the least.

Old September 7th, 2019 #3
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
The lack of love the British are receiving in this thread is very disappointing, to say the least.

Mods, delete this crank now.

Old September 9th, 2019 #4
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfromjoeford View Post
Mods, delete this crank now.
Your unjustified anger is very telling. Perhaps there is something you should tell us?

The way I see it, only those opposed to Briton continuity would be angered by this thread.

Old September 9th, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

British men can easily get laid in the States. Even with a non-posh accent.

Old September 9th, 2019 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

Love Actually - Colin's Trip to America
Ugh, that was the movie where Keira Knightley's boyfriend was a nigger.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 10th, 2019 #7
John Trent
Banned

I find it unfathomable how anyone in their right mind, with full awareness, would not want to have been born with fully British or Scandinavian composition, or at the very least, British-Scandinavian mixture. Just look at those racial types and their magnificence. They are just phenomenal. Every human being, and I mean EVERY human being, should either wish they had been born into one of the aforementioned racial categories or be elated that they were so, and should want as many people of future generations as possible to be born one of them. People who do have full awareness, who do not wish they had been born one of them or are not pleased that they were so, and do not take the stance that as many people of future generations as possible should be born one of them, are either not right in the head or desire humanity's decline or downfall!

In the extraordinarily unlikely event God does exist, he gave the British and Scandinavian racial types special care and attention when he crafted them. Maybe God's placing of the British on an island is his method of communicating to the world, encouraging their preservation and prioritisation. Ha ha ha.

If I could have chosen my racial composition, I would have been born fully English. I have no criticisms of the aesthetics of the other British variants, but I prefer the distinctive features of the English. I very likely would have not have been born what I am if England were designed properly and the appropriate preservationist features were in place. Seeing people greatly beneath my cognitive level (this is a very sizeable portion of the world population) who have fully British appearance, which I am far more deserving of than they are, sometimes makes me feel rather angry and degraded, like something is gnawing at my head. Such an injustice.

The British have island defensive advantage, can act as natural uniform to aid outsider identification (detection of infiltrators), have stylish distinctive facial features and the quality of producing beautiful people at intense concentration. How more desirable can they be?! There is no valid reason not to preserve them.

If I were in charge of the nation, I would have every measure in place to help Britons be produced en masse.

Old September 10th, 2019 #8
John Trent
Banned

I have envied Britons since I discovered both their facial distinctiveness and the extent of their general aesthetic desirability.

Old September 10th, 2019 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down thumbs down again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

Love Actually - Colin's Trip to America
Women dig my American 'broken english' accent actually, gets me laid all the time.

I agree with Ray, that movie sucks it pushes miscegenation.

Down thumb.

Old September 15th, 2019 #10
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Women dig my American 'broken english' accent actually, gets me laid all the time.

I agree with Ray, that movie sucks it pushes miscegenation.

Down thumb.
I do not really remember the film, to be honest.

I know there is some Briton/non-Briton intimacy in it though. Propaganda and conditioning. Extermination tool.

Old October 25th, 2019 #11
John Trent
Banned

For those who have been struggling with the deprivation, the information site link is working again.

Thread