Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2022 #1
Franco

Default The Coming Death of California

The Coming Death of California

That's a significant thing since California is (or was) the most populous and richest state in America. But decades of leftist rule have reduced California to a shell of its former self. The state remains (on a map), but it's broken and hollow. Leftists are children, and children shouldn't run things. Normal citizens are fleeing California by the thousands-per-month. They can't take the bullshit anymore.

How ironic: California at one time had it all: an ocean, deserts, forests, hunting, fishing, surfing, skiing -- everything in one state. And no hurricanes, either!

Worse, California is a bellwether state: what's happening in California today will happen in other states in 20 years. It's a given unless things change drastically.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/ca...m_medium=email

-------------------------

Old August 3rd, 2022 #2
Ray Allan

Kwalafornia has been dead for years and the commies, faggots, mexishits and niggers have been feeding on its corpse. Just like what remains of the whole stinking jewSA, it's just been at the forefront of it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 3rd, 2022 #3
James Radov

I have residence in SoCal.. the great disaster for Amerikwa is symbolic that the leftist, kikes and liberal faggost managed to ruin the GoldenState.

when I tell people in the midwest for examp that I like Californian they mistake it as support for shitbags destroying it..I mean, as was mentioned, you have a place of great physical beauty that was Dream location to go live..
now look at it..

i still enjoy to go down to Venice Beach or the Pier in SaMo and sit, watch the ocean, the mountains in distance and you have to feel bad that they managed to fuck this up, such an example of the jew nature at nation wrecking.

and how expensive is it?
well for ex, a really cool StrongMan Gym I used to go to had a rate of $50/Hour..

Old August 3rd, 2022 #4
James Radov

a fan site on FB.. if someone were to just look at the pretty pix..oh wow its so beautiful the everything is awesome.. then harsh reality hits

https://www.facebook.com/DiscoverLosAngeles/

Old August 4th, 2022 #5
Stewart Meadows

I liked James Radov's posts in this thread, and I agree with him that Southern California is a beautiful place. I've never actually been there (I've only visited the east coast), but I quickly came to love it because it featured so prominently in so many of the American movies and TV series that I used to watch here in Europe as a child and a teenager in the 80s and 90s respectively. The hills, mountains and valleys, the coastlines, the luxurious mansions and beach houses...absolutely enchanting.

But yes, there's no doubt that that state has been destroyed by the jews (or "leftists" or "liberals" as Franco likes to call them). Whenever you take a closer look at a white country, region or city that is degrading, you will discover that jews are responsible for its troubles, and California is of course no exception.

The mestizo invasion? It's happening thanks to the jews, the examples are countless, but an especially blatant one that stuck in my mind was Oakland's jewish mayor Libby Schaaf "resisting" the "racist" president Trump by warning illegal aliens in her city in advance of ICE raids, and then seeing jewish media outlets praise her for it while pointing out her jewish origin.

Then there's the LGBT sickness that California's jews are pushing. An example that I've mentioned here on VNN is the politician Rafael Mandelman wanting to bring back the filthy, AIDS-ridden bathhouses in San Fagcisco while talking about how his jewishness is the reason why he fights for "social justice". Another example is the state senator Scott Wiener successfully introducing a bill that reduces penalties for homosexual men who sodomize children.

I recently read that the monkeypox outbreak is especially bad in California, which certainly makes sense since it's now clear that monkeypox is a fag disease, even though the international jewish media are still trying to deny it.

TL;DR: if you let jews into your community, they will eventually destroy it.

Old August 4th, 2022 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I liked James Radov's posts in this thread, and I agree with him that Southern California is a beautiful place. I've never actually been there (I've only visited the east coast), but I quickly came to love it because it featured so prominently in so many of the American movies and TV series that I used to watch here in Europe as a child and a teenager in the 80s and 90s respectively. The hills, mountains and valleys, the coastlines, the luxurious mansions and beach houses...absolutely enchanting.
If you remove all the beaners, niggers, fags, and other misc undesirables from the landscape, it's one of the most beautiful areas of the country, that showcases a diverse amount of nature's splendor. Rolling hills, mountains, deserts, forests, jaw dropping beach views.

Parks like Sequoia National Park, Yosemite, Mammoth mountain, are unique natural splendors. Take the coastal highway all the way from south to north, the movies don't really do it any service. It's quite bizarre in how you could be in sweltering heat in the middle of a desert, and drive 50 or 60 miles to forests and snow capped mountains, and go skiing. There's not too many places in the world where you can do that.

It truly underscores the failure of Democracy, when a resource like California is squandered and turned into an urban hellscape like Los Angeles, where the biggest problems congregate, people who have no appreciation or respect.

Old August 4th, 2022 #7
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

It truly underscores the failure of Democracy, when a resource like California is squandered and turned into an urban hellscape like Los Angeles, where the biggest problems congregate, people who have no appreciation or respect.
"DEMOCRACY" = mob rule.

Thatz why communists and totalitarians love it so very much.

Old August 4th, 2022 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Then there's the LGBT sickness that California's jews are pushing. An example that I've mentioned here on VNN is the politician Rafael Mandelman wanting to bring back the filthy, AIDS-ridden bathhouses in San Fagcisco while talking about how his jewishness is the reason why he fights for "social justice". Another example is the state senator Scott Wiener successfully introducing a bill that reduces penalties for homosexual men who sodomize children.

I recently read that the monkeypox outbreak is especially bad in California, which certainly makes sense since it's now clear that monkeypox is a fag disease, even though the international jewish media are still trying to deny it.

Quote:
San Francisco Holds Kink & Fetish Fest: Get Monkeypox Vax and Go for It

Press Room August 2, 2022

San Francisco held its “Kink and Fetish” sex festival on Sunday despite the spread of the monkeypox virus among homosexual men. Organizers said they took precautions such as putting booths ten feet apart and requiring vaccination cards for coronavirus and monkeypox to enter the venues.

“Things that used to be audience participation are not, to keep people from smooshing together,” Angel Adeyoha, executive director of Folsom Street, the group that produces the Up Your Alley event,” said in a San Francisco Chronicle report. “We’re trying to keep people from smooshing together.”
https://foxmetronews.com/news/san-fr...and-go-for-it/

Here's an older article from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz in which religious jews brag about organizing San Fagcisco parades where people urinate on each other, drink each other's urine and have public sex:

Quote:
Gefilte Fetish: Meet the Jews at San Francisco's Annual S&M Festival

Hundreds of men are walking around with their penis exposed, but Amelia Nahman insists on talking about the connection between the event and charity, benevolence and Jewish values. (…) brutal lashings are being administered (…) the girls from the Jewish community at the Exiles group booth invite me to join them for Friday-evening prayers, to be followed immediately after by a really kinky leather party. (…) The bottle with the yellow liquid? Don’t drink from it ‏(unless that’s your thing‏). (…) For the past three years, 30-year-old Jacob Richards − a proud Jewish lawyer whose baby face would not raise the slightest suspicion of his sadomasochistic side − was the president of the event’s board of directors.
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.551703

Old August 4th, 2022 #9
Stewart Meadows

Old August 5th, 2022 #10
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

If "an ocean, deserts, forests, hunting, fishing, surfing, skiing" constitutes "it all", then that hasn't changed and isn't going to. The urban areas are going to hell but that is true of urban areas in any state. That is why I no longer live in the city. Much of the state is not in the same condition as the urban areas. I've lived in Shingletown, CA for a decade, it's almost entirely White and nobody is fleeing from here. None of the grievances listed in the article are unique to California, most are not even state wide. They've been talking about outmigration from California for as long as I can remember. The numbers both in people and dollars are not really significant. California will not be "dying" but hopefully some of the policies being pushed here will.

It's true that woke, progressive politics are deleterious. The problems with the education system are a direct result of such policies. The conditions plaguing the cities (e.g., crime, drugs, homelessness), while not directly caused by policy, have been greatly exacerbated by them.

The author of the article should spend some time in San Antonio and Miami and write a follow up.

Old August 5th, 2022 #11
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
If "an ocean, deserts, forests, hunting, fishing, surfing, skiing" constitutes "it all", then that hasn't changed and isn't going to. The urban areas are going to hell but that is true of urban areas in any state. That is why I no longer live in the city. Much of the state is not in the same condition as the urban areas. I've lived in Shingletown, CA for a decade, it's almost entirely White and nobody is fleeing from here. None of the grievances listed in the article are unique to California, most are not even state wide. They've been talking about outmigration from California for as long as I can remember. The numbers both in people and dollars are not really significant. California will not be "dying" but hopefully some of the policies being pushed here will.

It's true that woke, progressive politics are deleterious. The problems with the education system are a direct result of such policies. The conditions plaguing the cities (e.g., crime, drugs, homelessness), while not directly caused by policy, have been greatly exacerbated by them.

The author of the article should spend some time in San Antonio and Miami and write a follow up.

You are very lucky, you live way up North.

------------------------

Old August 7th, 2022 #12
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
You are very lucky, you live way up North.

------------------------
I still have to work further south, usually around the Bay Area, so I see the worsening condition in the cities. I was only 14 when my first son was born and he was raised largely by his mother's parents in Oakland. Between my age and prison I had little control over his up bringing. The results were not good. I made sure the last two were not subjected to the same influences.

The cities will always be a magnet for undesirables, that is were they can access the resources that provide free food, clothing and shelter. There has always been homelessness, poverty and drugs but drugs were not regularly done right out in the open, even the crackheads used to put a coat over their head. I had never seen anyone smoking speed off a strip of tin foil right out in the open but I've seen it twice in the last month alone. Once literally on Homeland Security's front doorstep. With a pipe you can at least knock it out of their hand as you're walking by but that doesn't really work with tin foil and you can't risk it with a needle.
There's now a push for "safe injection sites". Which I agree would save lives but it will not improve the conditions since the lives being saved would only be those we would be most fortunate to be rid of.

Old August 8th, 2022 #13
brutus

The jew is well entrenched in California. The state is essentially an embalmed corpse.
One would be hard pressed to find the room to stuff another nigger, beaner or faggot into that rathole.
The whites still there are just oblivious future victims waiting their turn to get cornholed and then murderered. And while they await their fate, the jews suck them dry of their last penny.
We can only hope the Russians or Chinese will include all the major cities in that state with their nukes when the time comes. Hell, even a little A-bomb from North Korea hitting LA would be something good.
The place needs to be leveled.

Last edited by brutus; August 8th, 2022 at 03:18 AM.

Old August 11th, 2022 #14
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
The jew is well entrenched in California. The state is essentially an embalmed corpse.
One would be hard pressed to find the room to stuff another nigger, beaner or faggot into that rathole.
The whites still there are just oblivious future victims waiting their turn to get cornholed and then murderered. And while they await their fate, the jews suck them dry of their last penny.
We can only hope the Russians or Chinese will include all the major cities in that state with their nukes when the time comes. Hell, even a little A-bomb from North Korea hitting LA would be something good.
The place needs to be leveled.

There's no deigning the world would be better off without Hollywood. But most of Cali is not like L.A.

There are hundreds of towns all across the state with populations 85-95% White. There is certainly no shortage of space.
The view from my back door:

There is nothing unique about what is happening in California. Why should it be more of a harbinger of doom here than elsewhere? Unless Whites start producing more children the White population will be less every year, in every state. As much as I would like to have more, I already have all I can afford and I'm not getting any younger.

Thread