VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 25th, 2022 #1
H.B.

Default New York's BLM-supporting, Planet of the Apes "Mayor" carves out giant clot shot EXEMPTIONS for sportsballers and other "entertainers"

NYC mayor officially exempts athletes, performers from COVID vax mandate

Quote:
New York City Mayor Eric Adams officially exempted athletes and performers from the city’s COVID-19 vaccination mandate on Thursday.

The vaccination mandate affected New York City sports teams. Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving was among those and had been defiant against getting the jab since the start of the 2021-22 season. The mandate would have blocked some New York Yankees and New York Mets baseball players from taking the field to start the season too.

"I’m going to make some tough choices. People are not going to agree with some of them," Adams said. "I must move this city forward."

Adams made the announcement at Citi Field alongside Mets general manager Sandy Alderson.

[...]

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver chimed in on the city's rule last month, saying it "doesn’t quite make sense."

"This law in New York, the oddity of it to me is that it only applies to home players," Silver said. "I think if ultimately that rule is about protecting people who are in the arena, it just doesn’t quite make sense to me that an away player who is unvaccinated can play in Barclays, but the home player can’t. To me, that’s a reason they should take a look at that ordinance."

Last week, Aaron Judge refused to directly answer a question about his vaccine status.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nyc-c...tes-performers

Old March 25th, 2022 #2
JohnCarter
Banned

There's video of Canadian police admitted they aren't required to get the clotshot, as they are arresting protestors who are protesting the clotshot. Those people need to be shot right between the eyes, their entire families are worthy of death , they are murdering other people's children, wives, cousins, and out of all those fucking pigs you'll have ONE that will tell you the truth.

SAme with these fucking niggers, I was already suspecting they had 'exemptions', I mean look how the pigs in every major police department actually kneel before the antifa/blm globalist vanguard, you really think they have to get the vaccine and don't know that it's to murder people? of COURSE they know it. This is a real war, where the cattle are too stupid to understand they're being lied to because they have paid off so many sociopath money-brats with so much money that's what's causing the inflation.

Tags
covid-19, new york, simian, vaccines

Thread