VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 9th, 2015 #1
H.B.

Exclamation Racist, affirmative action she-ape "professor" Saida Grundy scapegoats and vivilfies White males in idiotc Tweets

I am confused. If this useless, outdated farm equipment hates White males so much, what is it still doing here?

Afreaka is a pretty rich and vibrant place largely devoid of White males. Same is true of almost all the Third World countries.

Quote:
Critics say a newly-hired Boston University professor has crossed the line with recent tweets bashing whites, but the school says it’s simply free speech.

“White masculinity isn’t a problem for america’s colleges, white masculinity is THE problem for america’s colleges,” Saida Grundy, an incoming assistant professor of sociology and African-American studies at Boston University, tweeted in March.

In another tweet from January, she wrote: “Every MLK week I commit myself to not spending a dime in white-owned businesses. and every year i find it nearly impossible.”

In another, she called white males a “problem population.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/09...ersial-tweets/

Old May 9th, 2015 #2
Jack Stanton

Sociology and African American Studies eh? Apparently the syllabus is split into two parts:

Module 1: Negative Effects Of African American Communities On Wider Society. (Course Length 3 years. Hours per week:20)

Module 2: Positive Impact of African American Communities on
Wider Society (Course Length 10 minutes.Hours per week N/A*)

* 2 page pamphlet given as you are leaving.

Old May 9th, 2015 #3
Joe_Smith

Of course freedom of speech does not extend to "transphobia" or especially not "Anti-Semitism" on the university campus. E. Michael Jones was even fired by Catholic University Notre Dame for opposing abortion.

There answer lies in administrative demographics. In no-name institutions like Boston University, Jews don't really bother with too much infiltration (although according to Wiki, the last like 3 presidents of BU are Jewish), but their Provost administration list reads like textbook affirmative action. Old spinsters and dykes, appointed by Jews at some point, make the rules and fill in the gaps when Jews are not around.
http://www.bu.edu/provost/about/administration/

15 members, and only 2 are white men, and probably hardcore communists at that. On the other hand, out of the 15, 12 are white women (and a couple of them Jewish, white in the "layman" sense). That's where you get the cognitive dissonance of bashing whites counting as free speech , but not being able to even remotely criticize anyone else on campus.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; May 9th, 2015 at 04:39 PM.

Old May 9th, 2015 #4
Joe_Smith

It seems that the new conservative tactic is to shift the blame from one people Jews hate to another. The Judeo-Left says white men are the worst evil in all of history, while the Judeo-Right says its Arabs/Muslims who are responsible for all the injustices that have ever happened. This is what "Academic Discourse" looks like as society gets dumber and simpler.

Instead of fighting back against the aggressors, the conservative tactic nowadays seems to be to make everything about Muslims LOL. The trans-atlantic slave trade was a purely Jewish phenomenon with blacks selling captive enemy tribesman in exchange for rum and trinkets. Yet nobody is representing this view, because its accurate and thus politically incorrect:

Quote:
First off, Arabs, not “whites” did much of the slave trading in Africa. They also did much of the transportation of those African slaves, an estimated 10-18 million people. Whites didn’t “invent” the idea of transportation, nor did they do this on their own.

And, it wasn’t just Africans who were enslaved by Arabs, but an estimated 1 million + Europeans were also taken as slaves by Arabs. Barbary pirates did a lot of that. Jews were in charge of white slavery in Turkish and Moor administered parts of Europe. While the Barbary Pirates were a factor, the Jews were in the middle of this, which is one of the reasons why they were indiscriminately slaughtered when the revolutionaries in the Balkans defeated the Turks.

Continuing, slaves were transported from India to Central Asia by Muslims, centuries before the first African was transported by white or Arab slave traders.

There are many more examples of slave transport throughout history besides these. Perhaps if Ms. Grundy took a history class she would know this problem transcends all races, cultures, and geographic locations, and even still continues today with global transportation in the human trafficking industry.

In regards to slavery for generations (which she says is only something white people did as well): Again, Muslims enslaved Indians who they considered “infidels” for centuries, whites and others were traded in the Ottoman Empire for centuries, and it wasn’t just whites who owned black slaves in the Americas either, but other blacks, Native Americans, and of course what we would today call Hispanics in Latin or Central America, which had large slave trades and agricultural industries as well. Generational black slavery in the Americas was not something only done by whites. The notion is absurd.
http://socawlege.com/boston-universi...ts-on-twitter/

Old May 9th, 2015 #5
N.B. Forrest

One cannot reason with rabid niggers who've been shoulder-chipped by Cultural Marxist kikes. Both species of vermin hate us with a hatred that can only be assuaged by our disappearance from the face of the earth, which is why we've got to make them disappear first, at the very least from our countries.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 10th, 2015 #6
H.B.

Quote:
A newly hired affirmative action monkey at Boston University is saying that White males are a problem population. Remarkably the Marxist fags at the school defended her remarks saying that she was simply exercising free speech.

I’m assuming Boston University would defend similar remarks by a White professor saying that Negroes are a problem population or that Jews are a problem population. Or wait, maybe I shouldn’t hold my breath on that one.

Either way, her remarks are ridiculous. Colleges across America are some of the most anti-White and anti-male institutions in the country. This Negro retard should be in Africa running around in the jungle instead of spewing these ridiculous mental defecations.
http://www.dailyslave.com/newly-hire...em-population/

Old May 10th, 2015 #7
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
I bet baboona does not live in "Black majority housing".

Old May 11th, 2015 #8
H.B.

Quote:
As “Black businesses” are not really a thing, apparently she plans to shop exclusively at Paki stores and eat only Chinese takeout.
Quote:
But don’t feel bad, dear. We racists have found that White America is also very reluctant to identify young Black males as a problem population – and when we point it out, we do so with actual photographic evidence, rather than vague insinuation

http://www.dailystormer.com/negress-...ggest-problem/

Old May 14th, 2015 #9
H.B.

Victory! Negress Publicly Apologizes for Insulting White Males!
Quote:
For the first time I am aware of, a hate-filled monkey has been forced to retract her hateful statements towards Whites.

Following our coverage of incoming Boston University professor Saida Grundy, who had stated that “White college males” are a “problem population,” the president of the university condemned her and she publicly apologized, the AP reports.

She stated on Tuesday that she “regrets” making the ridiculous and hateful statements on Twitter.

On her Twitter account, which is now private, the prehistroic ape also condemned the concept of White masculinity, writing “white masculinity is THE problem for America’s colleges.”

I would respond that the issue of race is an “inconvenient matter” only for Whites, as Blacks get unfathomable benefits for being less evolved, including being allowed to teach at university while putting their mental instability on public display.

Though the president condemned the stupid baboon, she will be allowed to teach at the school. This situation differs from the situation of Steven Salaita, who as an incoming professor at the University of Illinios was found to have made Tweets condemning Jews and was then never allowed to teach at the school.

[...]

And she will report to work knowing that she just got beat down by Nazis. That she was forced, like her slave ancestors, to do what we wanted her to do against her will.

That’s gotta sting.
http://www.dailystormer.com/victory-...g-white-males/

Old May 16th, 2015 #10
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Victory! Negress Publicly Apologizes for Insulting White Males!

http://www.dailystormer.com/victory-...g-white-males/

Victory? This Shemaggot should have been FIRED and BANNED FROM ANY TEACHING POSITION!

Old May 16th, 2015 #11
Patrick Bateman

Its nearly always the whiter looking niggers that are the most militant anti-whites. Just an observation.

Old May 16th, 2015 #12
Jack Stanton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Its nearly always the whiter looking niggers that are the most militant anti-whites. Just an observation.
I think it's the big fish in a little pond syndrome. They probably think they look half decent in amongst the rabble but fall short when they are outside it.

Old May 19th, 2015 #13
H.B.

RamZPaul is correct when he says that marxists deliberately write unclearly to disguise their true intentions. In this case, much of it is just a fancy way of saying "Gibs Me Dats": You're bad. I am good. I want what you have and I am either too lazy, too stupid or too lacking in agency to earn it so I am going to take it from you.

Racist nigger affirmative action "professor" mocks and bullies white rape victim on-line

Quote:
“’I literally cry’…. While we literally die,” she said before adding, “try this article. A white woman explaining this issue to other white women… who manages NOT to cry while doing it!”

Chamberlin, the rape survivor, responded: “No really. I got it. You can take your claws out, thanks.”

To which Grundy exploded:

“^^THIS IS THE S**T I AM TALKING ABOUT. WHY DO YOU GET TO PLAY THE VICTIM EVERY TIME PEOPLE OF COLOR AND OUR ALLIES WANT TO POINT OUT RACISM. my CLAWS?? Do you see how you just took an issue that WASNT about you, MADE it about you, and NOW want to play the victim when I take the time to explain to you some s**t that is literally $82,000 below my pay grade? And then you promote your #whitegirltears like that’s some badge you get to wear… YOU BENEFIT FROM RACISM. WE’RE EXPLAINING THAT TO YOU and you’re vilifying my act of intellectual altruism by saying i stuck my “claws” into you?”

Chamberlin responded by trying to leave the discussion. “I am choosing to “exit” this conversation,” she wrote.

But Grundy posted again, finishing with: “go cry somewhere. since that’s what you do.”

Chamberlin responded: “Will do.”

Grundy then responded to others: “am I mocking her tears or am I saying that her tears are meaningless displays of emotions because they don’t reflect at ALL an intention to understand the issue from the prospective (sic) of women of color or queer women.”

She added, “my name is *Sai*, but you can call me Dr. Grundy.”
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/18...iculing-white/

Last edited by H.B.; May 19th, 2015 at 06:46 PM.

Old May 19th, 2015 #14
H.B.

Default Daily Stormer version: So much better than Faux jews

Saida Grundy Told White Rape Survivor to “Go Cry Somewhere”

Quote:
More information in need of a serious apology has now come to light: back in February, Grundy publicly berated a White rape survivor, telling her to check her privilege and “go cry somewhere,” Fox News reports.

These comments were made on Facebook rather than Twitter, so they weren’t a part of the initial round of exposing. Though Grundy harbors a deep hatred for White men, she sure does seem to like our technology. Ah, but of course, it isn’t really “our technology” because without Black slaves picking cotton 200 years ago, there is no way we could have possibly invented computers and the internet.
http://www.dailystormer.com/saida-gr...cry-somewhere/

Old May 19th, 2015 #15
EricPowers
Banned

Quote:
Most Nigger "intellectuals" have been mulatto. Pure Niggers aren't capable of Militancy because they lack the intelligence. If you take a look at history the majority of "Black" Civil Rights leaders have been "high yellow".

Old May 19th, 2015 #16
bedford

Quote:
Yeah, like Barack Obama and that beer summit negro from Harvard.

Old May 19th, 2015 #17
H.B.

Full exchange here:

http://maximwebsite.tripod.com/Sai_Grundy.png

It sounds like a bunch of social marxist losers jumping all over each other over who is most "oppressed" (read: deserving need of Gibsmedats). All the chimp "professor" is saying is get in-line behind all the subhumans and the mentally ill people who engage in sexual deviancies.

Last edited by H.B.; May 20th, 2015 at 07:40 PM.

Old May 19th, 2015 #18
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
Most Nigger "intellectuals" have been mulatto. Pure Niggers aren't capable of Militancy because they lack the intelligence. If you take a look at history the majority of "Black" Civil Rights leaders have been "high yellow".
From Freddie Douglass on down. They're jealous because they can never be fully White, and are often resented by bluegums, so they compensate by being Blacker than Black.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
"professor", boston university, racist, saida grundy, simian

Thread