View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2007 #31
Kievsky

Well, Billy Bob,

Advocating violence on a message board isn't the same as actually doing it. I don't even think it's a step on the way to committing actual violence. I think it's just a way to relieve tension.

I'm not a pacifist by any stretch. I think it's very valuable that Alex expresses it quite clearly that we are in the middle of a genocidal war against us, and that it IS going to come to violence eventually.

I think it's going to be a very generalized violence, however, kind of a war of all against all. I think Whites should band together for their common defense while the "war of all against all" wipes out our enemies.

Look at White history -- we have always been quick to use violence, while the Jews sat back and loaned money for weapons TO BOTH SIDES!

So who won in the long run? The admittedly courageous and genetically superior Europeans who killed each other by the tens of millions in the World Wars, or the Jews who loaned money to both sides?

The White instinct is to resort to violence, to a superior violence, and that worked for millenia.

But it doesn't work any more. That superior violence gets turned against us, or it gets turned against people who are not our enemies (for example Saddam Hussein).

I've been reading "The House of Rothschild; Money's Prophets." If you are as serious as you say, Billy Bob, I suggest you read this book. You'll see how the Jews hijacked Europe from within.

The moment Mayer Amschel Rothschild had enough money, he started bribing politicians to change the laws to favor jews.

The jews won without firing a shot, and barely shedding a drop of their own blood. Sure they are dishonorable, sleazy cowards and hypocrites. But they won and we lost. Think about that.

That's why I say we aren't going to simply shoot our way out of this. It's not going to be that simple. We have to EVOLVE our way out of it, like a fish growing feet and running through mud to get to a better pond or river.