View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2023 #19
Taliesen
Banned

Default Earth Summit Agenda 21: The United Nations Programme of Action from Rio

I worked some more on the eQuill Publishing script that I'm developing to make it easier for volunteers to upload books to the Colchester Collection. Right now it is a winding 53 step process and this script should reduce that by as much as half and make those steps easier to implement.

For the last couple of days, I've been trying to fix two bugs that create two minor typos in the pages to be published. I think I fixed one of them today. I'll know more when I resume testing tomorrow. The other seems a bit more elusive.

At any rate, the fix is simple enough in the documents that the script produces, so I fixed both of them and uploaded the latest book to the server. This is it:

Earth Summit Agenda 21: The United Nations Programme of Action from Rio

Agenda 21 is a non-binding action plan developed by the United Nations with regard to standardizing development processes in accord with the wishes of the powerful globalizing interests that control the UN. It is a product of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is meant as a guide for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, . . . read more