View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2010 #46
W.R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky
He tells me that the jewish kids nowadays are nihilistic drug addicts and they aren't carrying on the legacy of their jewish fathers. When the jewish professor father dies, the druggie jewish kid doesn't know the value of dad's stuff and sells it for next to nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Flash
Which raises an important question. Harvard is an elite institution designed to churn out a ruling elite. Is this an isolated one-off incident or the shape of things to come. Is the Sisterhood as an outgrowth of Jewishness, now primed to replace the Jew as America's dominant ruling power? The queens of the coven may be Jewesses but will they favor non-Jewish females over Jewish males?
There's definitely food for thought here.

Does it not follow that if Jewish Marxist movements empower women to the fullest extent, making them society's ruling class, then eventually the power of Jewish patriarchs will be eclipsed?

I think it's quite possible that the people at the top of the PC hierarchy will be women in the future. There could be some torch-passing here.

I don't think this would change much in the day-to-day operation of things. FOG (Feminist Occupation Government) can hardly be much different to ZOG.

The Jewish spirit and the female spirit are much the same - they have long bounced off each other politically, and sought the same goals. The feminist lobby is probably the one that has most affinity with the Jewish lobby in the PC landscape - far moreso than blacks for example. If anyone is the natural successor to the Jew in terms of revolutionary, degenerate politics, it's women.

As another poster said, it's hard to know where the Jew ends and the woman begins.