View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2014 #61
Jimmy Marr

Default November 8, 2014 - Springfield Public Library Putsch

Thank you, Ann2.

With the assistance of one hungry ally, and a Springfield security officer and my loyal wife, Judy, I successfully ousted a gang of anti-Whites from City Hall earlier today.

Judy and I entered a public meeting organized by SAfER (Springfield Alliance for Equality and Respect) at 11:00AM. Fifteen anti-Whites sat around a large conference table. The meeting had begun at 10:00AM and the anti-Whites had already reached a rapturous state of self-righteous indignation by the time we arrived.

As anti-White thugs rushed at me with intimations of physical violence, Judy produced a video camera from her purse and turned it on, but was swarmed by anti-Whites obstructing her view before she could activate the record function.

Officer Travis Mitchell intervened and asked me to leave the room to give my account of what had transpired. At first he seemed inclined to follow the same route as Officer E. Todd had done on behalf of the Springfield School District, by issuing me a notice of criminal trespass and arresting me if I re-entered the public meeting room.

I assured him that I was going to re-enter the room and was prepared to accept the legal consequences. As he pondered this eventuality, a heavyset man exited the room with multiple slices of cake clutched to his belly.

Having maintained situational awareness during the uproar inside the meeting room, I had noticed the large man raiding the snack tray as the anti-Whites swarmed around Judy and me. He was now escaping with his carb booty.

"Excuse me, sir" I cried out as he passed behind the officer's back. "Did I disrupt the meeting inside that room?"

My heart sank as the big man responded, "Yes".

But after what seemed like an eternity, he continued, "Your entrance disrupted them because they hate you. They say they are an anti-hate group, but the whole purpose of the meeting was to express their hatred of you and everything you stand for".

I felt like hugging the huge man, but refrained from making any sudden movements in Officer Mitchell's presence.

That was the turning point. Five minutes later, Officer Mitchell was explaining to the anti-Whites that they had no right to bar me from a public meeting. Their objections were numerous and hysterical, but to no avail, and I will not recount them here.

The long and short of it is that they decided not to meet at all if they had to meet in my presence and defiantly exited City Hall leaving Officer Mitchell, Judy and me to hold the last half hour of the meeting on our own.

I ascended to the head of the table and re-called the meeting to order at 11:30AM. By noon we had unanimously resolved to fight White genocide and the meeting was adjourned.

Somewhere, off in the distance, a carb-bloated giant farted in sonorous approval.

Hail Victory.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; November 8th, 2014 at 09:24 PM.