Full Thread: Racial iq differences
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2020 #3
Kalvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Vixen View Post
So what's your IQ?
I lost 5-10 points IQ from a head injury. I have no idea how they came to that conclusion from the teats I took, but they were right on it. My IQ pre head injury was centered on 124-128. Every valid IQ test post head injury centers around 116-118. I suspect that people fuzz those IQ tests up intentionally. A decade back I took a "European IQ Test". That test put me over 150, which is absurd. LOL! I was tested in grade school at two schools. In one school, the principal pointed toward me and told the person analyzing the results, his IQ is higher than mine. They were trying to understand why I was failing everything and getting into fights. i had no idea then, but I know now, ADDHD, slight OCD, slight dyslexia, impaired vision, impaired hearing, depression, and I attended 23-24 schools before 11th grade. We moved two, sometimes three times a year. I just quit! I completed 265 semester hours with a 3.26 gpa at Iowa with 4 majors, and i did a year of Electronics Engineering. That was after i somehow survived the Navy. I had to go into the Navy! It takes MORE than IQ. The most fortunate win the DNA Lottery! Then there is the rest of us.