View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2009 #24
Kievsky

I think it's most important to understand the art and science of persuasion. Sure they did it to us, but it's available for us to use as well.

Some people will naturally be more talented at persuasion, but anybody can learn the mechanics of it. You don't have to be a virtuouso persuader to make an important difference in your community. You might just do a little better at work, and persuade people in your area to avoid race-mixing, and have better relationships in general.

I'm not yet proficient at it, but I'm working on it. If someone among us gets really good at it, he or she should do seminars for WN groups around the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Very interesting & informative reads. It's vitally important to know which particular kikes were/are responsible for our dispossession through mass brainwashing, their specific plans & motivations.

Kievsky: You know a guy who makes 400 simoleons a month selling used books on Amazon? Interesting. I often order books on there, and might try my hand at it (couldn't we all use a badly-needed few extra bucks?). What sort of books are his biggest sellers?
Forrest,

PM me, I'll put you in direct contact with him. He wants to help out verified Movement people to do this.