View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2009 #39
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Quote:

Alex wrote:

Conservative who argue blacks/women who benefit from affirmative action benefits will feel inferior or embarrassed because of it merely show they fail to understand that most white women and muds lack the capacity to think that way, let alone actually do.
This particular argument pisses me off more than most. I actually tore into a conservative of my acquaintance recently over that very thing. I think what bothers me about it is not just that it's a dishonest argument, but EVERYONE knows it's a dishonest argument.

Republicans who think they are being oh so clever and take the moral high ground by putting on a big show of concern for the niggers , in fact do nothing but display their own weakness, cowardice, and dishonesty.

As I told my hapless conservative acquaintence, "what the hell is wrong with simply saying 'it's bad for us!'"

By running away from their own self interest, it only encourages their enemies, the same way that running away from a dog encourages it to chase you.

Quote:
Harry Flash wrote:

I would perhaps liken it to a Frankensteinian monster rather than friendly fire.
You're right Harry, that is better. I was casting about for something better than "friendly fire," but it just didn't come to me in the time I had. Thanks.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.