VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 27th, 2018 #21
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Expect the WN retards to hysterically claim that Trump efforts to do damage control to be proof that Trump is working with the kikes to genocide the White race.

Old October 27th, 2018 #22
Amerikaner
Deplorable

10 down (approx), 5,999,990 to go.

Note to WN retards:
Everybody knows the 6,000,000 kikes were not lampshaded in WW2. No need to breathlessly tell us. It is.joke, just like you.

Old October 27th, 2018 #23
Erik T. White

I sincerely hope that (((the tribe))) doesn't use this to push for stronger gun laws, eradication of more of my Confederate heritage monuments, and other scenarios that occurred after Dylan Roof. (((The tribe))) has the big bucks, the (((laws))) and the (((judges))) all in their pockets.

I may get flak, but I'm used to it. I don't advocate the planned or random killing of jews, niggers, or any other offal at this time. The kwa just is out to punish the White Nationalists like us, and I'm afraid of a backlash by pale people who are eagerly sucking up the (((eeevvviiilll naazeee))) propaganda against True White Nationalists. The kwa needs an awakening and I sure as hell don't know what that will take for them to become awakened!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: The pale people I refuse to call "white" are still crying and wringing their hands over the six trillion jews killed by the eevviill naazeez. The fact that there are nowhere close to six trillion people on the planet doesn't matter when pale people are just fucking blind to FACTS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; October 27th, 2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: more info

Old October 27th, 2018 #24
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Wonder if there will be any (((media))) reports thats the WN community is living in fear of a backlash for the action of a single individual.

Old October 27th, 2018 #25
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Support the caravan, expect a ride in the morgue van.

Old October 27th, 2018 #26
Stewart Meadows

So jews in Pittsburgh were killed? Well, I certainly hope the victims didn't include Elizabeth Miller, the doctor who brags about how she and her fellow jews perform sex-change operations on children:

Quote:
Being transgender is one of the hottest topics in adolescent medicine, said Elizabeth Miller , chief of adolescent and young adult medicine at UPMC who co-founded Children's Gender and Sexual Development Program three years ago. It's a collaboration with the departments of Pediatric Endocrinology, Adolescent Medicine and Behavioral Health, and more than 30 young patients are currently enrolled, with one or two new patients coming in each week. "This is just something we needed to do," said Dr. Miller about the program, which provides therapy, hormone testing treatments, special drugs that suppress the onset of puberty and family counseling.
http://www.post-gazette.com/life/201...l-circles.html

Quote:
There are signs that things are changing, however. Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, for example, recently started a Gender and Sexual Development program within the Department of Adolescent Medicine, to work with patients 8 to 17 years old.

"It became increasingly clear to us we needed to have a more systematic way of taking care of gender-fluid and transgender youth in our community," says Dr. Elizabeth Miller, chief of the department of Adolescent Medicine at Children's. Thanks to longstanding partnerships with Persad, the Gay and Lesbian Community Center, Family Link and Health Care for the Homeless, "We recognized a major gap in care for adolescents and children."
(...)
"Part of normal adolescent development is trying to figure out who you are in terms of sexual identity, and who you are, where you are, how male you are and how female you are," Miller says. "The genitalia do not define your gender identity."
https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsbu...nt?oid=1659486

Old October 27th, 2018 #27
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
So jews in Pittsburgh were killed? Well, I certainly hope the victims didn't include Elizabeth Miller, the doctor who brags about how she and her fellow jews perform sex-change operations on children:

http://www.post-gazette.com/life/201...l-circles.html

https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsbu...nt?oid=1659486

In the name of equality we must make sure kike children have access to free sex change services for their brood.

Old October 27th, 2018 #28
jaekel

Further the point, kike children should be allowed to fornicate with niggers when they are 10. Then after they've had their cunts blown out, marry a good Jewish boy.

Old October 27th, 2018 #29
Stan

[QUOTE=Erik T. White;2254332]I sincerely hope that (((the tribe))) doesn't use this to push for stronger gun laws, eradication of more of my Confederate heritage monuments, and other scenarios that occurred after Dylan Roof. (((The tribe))) has the big bucks, the (((laws))) and the (((judges))) all in their pockets.

I guarantee that will happen, they already started pushing their agenda when a Friend of mine, P. Shaun Dowdell, shot up a Masontown Pa, magistrate's court and his gold digging bitch wife. Now a second shooting , at the Kikes Peak synagogue , that's hallowed ground folkes ! At least his aim was much better than Shauns. Sure glad I moved out of that shithole some years back.

Old October 27th, 2018 #30
Jeffrey Smither

[quote=Stan;2254351]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I sincerely hope that (((the tribe))) doesn't use this to push for stronger gun laws, eradication of more of my Confederate heritage monuments, and other scenarios that occurred after Dylan Roof. (((The tribe))) has the big bucks, the (((laws))) and the (((judges))) all in their pockets.

I guarantee that will happen, they already started pushing their agenda when a Friend of mine, P. Shaun Dowdell, shot up a Masontown Pa, magistrate's court and his gold digging bitch wife. Now a second shooting , at the Kikes Peak synagogue , that's hallowed ground folkes ! At least his aim was much better than Shauns. Sure glad I moved out of that shithole some years back.
I just read about that case. So you know that guy? The articles make it sound like he's the looney.

Old October 27th, 2018 #31
Stan

[quote=Jeffrey Smither;2254353]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post

I just read about that case. So you know that guy? The articles make it sound like he's the looney.
Yes Shaun was a good friend of mine for over 40 years. He was as 'looney' as a fox, He was coming to the end of life and hew knew he didn't have long . He made a deal with his young girlfriend , to give her everything she ever wanted , all she had to do was take care of him in the end, She tried to use the courts to take it all early when she found another guy. Shaun didn't take it well. He shot her , the b-friend , a cop . and someone that got in the way. Then he let the cops kill him.

Old October 27th, 2018 #32
Serbian

Oy Vey

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 27th, 2018 #33
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
10 down (approx), 5,999,990 to go.

Note to WN retards:
Everybody knows the 6,000,000 kikes were not lampshaded in WW2. No need to breathlessly tell us. It is.joke, just like you.
The real joke is how mad, and belligerent you are.

Your ego has taken quite the thrashing on here!

Old October 27th, 2018 #34
Jeffrey Smither

[quote=Stan;2254357]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post

Yes Shaun was a good friend of mine for over 40 years. He was as 'looney' as a fox, He was coming to the end of life and hew knew he didn't have long . He made a deal with his young girlfriend , to give her everything she ever wanted , all she had to do was take care of him in the end, She tried to use the courts to take it all early when she found another guy. Shaun didn't take it well. He shot her , the b-friend , a cop . and someone that got in the way. Then he let the cops kill him.
What was his opinion on the JEWdicial system and jewish question?

Old October 27th, 2018 #35
Stan

[quote=Jeffrey Smither;2254360]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post

What was his opinion on the JEWdicial system and jewish question?

He was Irish, He absolutely hated them, niggers and spicks too !

Old October 27th, 2018 #36
ToneDeaf

More info on the shooting
Robert Bowers' social Media
https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/rober...media-rob-gab/

Old October 27th, 2018 #37
littlefieldjohn

He spoke straight reality about the White hating HIAS which promotes unlimited muslim immigration into White nations while at the same time pledging their alliegance to Israel's racial policies. Remember the jew Baruch goldstein https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein Hero to many of these hypocrites ; a "martyr with clean hands and a pure heart."

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; October 27th, 2018 at 06:22 PM.

Old October 27th, 2018 #38
White Dragon

What Andre Anglin is writing on his blog is a fucking disgrace. Fuck that gook fucking miscreant.

Old October 27th, 2018 #39
Stewart Meadows

Old October 27th, 2018 #40
notmenomore

Here's a link to a jew writing to spin Baruch Goldstein's 1994 Hebron Massacre into "self-defense" or even "a pre-emptive first strike". Yeah.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...icle.aspx/3408

Rabbi Doctor Goldstein's headcount was way better than this goy's.

Funny thing, though: nobody's talking about Goldstein at all. I wonder why that is?

Thread