VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 28th, 2018 #61
Negros are apes
Banned

What Breivik and McVeigh share in common is both attacked a political structure that has taken away our democratic representation.

In Norway and other European nations the enemy is the controlled left. European countries have more representative electoral systems than America/UK. And they have long had strong labor parties that represented the interests of working people.

But this representation is being taken away as globalists gain control of labor and replace working class issues with multiculturalism and diversity. The same thing that happened to the democrat party when it locked down the nigger vote and threw working class whites under the bus.

In America our common enemy is the federal government. It's no longer just the democrats that have sold out the white working class. They are part of a federal structure that prevents whites from organizing any real opposition.

Old October 28th, 2018 #62
Jerry Abbott

Default White Warriors Usually, and Incorrectly, Believe They Are Fit to General Themselves

When judging the character of Robert Bowers, a man who recently killed 11 people (of whom some were probably Jews), consider a statement he made on Gab on 27 October 2018:

"HIAS likes to bring invaders that kill our people. I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I'm going in."

Think about that some. Isn't it true that illegal immigrants murder Americans once they arrive among us? Yes it is. Isn't it true that the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society [HIAS] helps those invaders to come to America? Yes it is. Why, then, should anyone hesitate to kill members of a group that is in sympathy with, and lends aid and comfort to, the enemies of his own people?

Well, optics. That's about it.

The situation today is more complicated than it was with the Jews who opened the gates of Grenada and Toledo to invading Muslims in the 8th century, or than it was with the Jews who opened the gates of Constantinople to invading Muslims during the 15th century. The Jews who opened the gates of America in 1965 with the Hart-Celler Act have leveraged themselves such political status, via their mythical "Nazi Holocaust," that they must be treated as our friends even AFTER they betray us.

As is typical, Robert Bowers targeted the common Jew. He didn't go after any George Soroses. The soldier mistakenly believed he was competent to general himself, and, as a result, his actions made our situation worse, instead of better. This was the problem with Dylan Roof, too. And Glenn Miller.

We do need soldiers like Miller, Roof and Bowers. But we don't need them enacting their military roles stupidly. If you're another like them: hold your horses. Don't spend yourself on targets of low worth.

There is one more thing to consider, in regard to Robert Bowers. It has been famously said that in politics there are no coincidences. Accordingly, any event of unusual political significance that happens during the month before an important election should be regarded as suspicious, as being more or other than it seems at first glance.

Old October 28th, 2018 #63
Stewart Meadows

Default Jews are blaming Trump for the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting

Jews are now blaming Donald Trump for the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting. Here's a piece from the Israeli newspaper Haartez:

Quote:
Trump Didn’t Pull the Trigger on Jews in Pittsburgh, but He Certainly Prepped the Shooter

The massacre in a Pittsburgh synagogue is the result of Trump’s constant endorsement of hate against the other, a hate-and-fear-mongering which has brought America to a very dark place
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...oter-1.6595902

And here's an article from the Washington Shitpost that was written by the jewish supremacist Julia Ioffe who defends the racist, genocidal bandit state of Israel while spewing out hate against her former host country Russia and her current host country the United States:

Quote:
How much responsibility does Trump bear for the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh?

(...) Trump has had enough to say about the Jews that his supporters may easily make certain pernicious inferences. During the campaign, he joked at a meeting of the Republican Jewish Coalition that it wouldn’t support him “because I don’t want your money.” A campaign-era tweet about Hillary Clinton superimposed a Star of David over dollar bills. He said the white-supremacist marchers at Charlottesville last year were “fine people.”
(...)
When I was faced with the anti-Semitic rage of Trump supporters defending “Empress Melania,” I saw it clearly: Should Trump win the election, his followers — some of whom threw the word “k---” around as happily as they use the n-word — would be heartened and empowered, and they would quickly surpass the gas-chamber Twitter memes they were then deploying.
(...)
In the 2½ years that followed, Trump’s tune has become a deafening roar. The closing ad of his campaign reprised the kind of anti-Semitic tropes that populated “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion”: “It’s a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities,” Trump’s voice said, as pictures appeared of then-Federal Reserve Board chair Janet Yellen (a Jew), billionaire progressive donor George Soros (a Jew), and then-Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein (also a Jew). The ad was called “Donald Trump’s Argument for America.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...=.6f8937687d4d

By the way, this is the same Julia Ioffe who was fired from Politico after she accused Trump of having sex with his daughter Ivanka:

Quote:
In May 2016, Ioffe became a contributing writer at Politico.[27] In December 2016, Ioffe issued a tweet aimed at then-president elect Donald Trump, implying that he was involved in a sexual relationship with his daughter, for which after being criticized she later apologized, deleting it and describing it as "tasteless and offensive".[28][29] Ioffe was subsequently dismissed from Politico.[30]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Ioffe#Career

After that, Ioffe was hired by The Atlantic, whose jewish editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg praised her work:

Quote:
The Atlantic subsequently announced that it was hiring Ioffe to cover national security, foreign policy, and politics, with editor in chief Jeffrey Goldberg describing her as "an indefatigable reporter". She joined The Atlantic in early 2017.[31] Ioffe is now a political reporter for GQ.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Ioffe#Career

Isn't jewish networking great, folks?

Old October 28th, 2018 #64
Erik T. White

Trump won, the First Lady isn't an "empress," but a beautiful woman who make some of the current "sex symbol" whores look like what they are, and I'll say kike and nigger whenever I want to. Kike, nigger, kike nigger. Thought police, I'm a racist. But as long as anyone acts civil around me, my wife, my family, my friends, other White People, etc., my feelings are my own. I would never harm anyone of any race who was not a threat to me or those I love. I abhor random violence. But, Pissreal gets away with bombing women, babies, and children for (((their defense))) vis-à-vis, Palestine, to name one region.

Who's the terrorist? I've only shot my legal firearms at ranges and will continue to do so. Pissreal has no reservations about killing the defenseless.

My question is rhetorical.

Old October 28th, 2018 #65
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
If you watch the CBS (KDKA) videos of the first news reporter on scene carefully you will see that the FBI was there already, before the cops took the shooter into custody. You can plainly see two agents wearing jackets emblazoned with F B I getting out of a black Suburban on the street the synagogue was on carrying some kind of gear in black cases.

I'd say that is kinda suspicious, unless the local FBI office is located in that neighborhood and there were staff working there on Saturday.

The face(s) of FBI leadership.
Good point. Pittsburgh has an FBI field office, so their agents could be on the scene pretty quickly. Being this shooting was at a synagogue, their guys would be there faster than you can say "Holohoax!" And since this is an "anti-semitic hate crime," it supersedes local police jurisdiction and they took Bowers into custody. Recall that new FBI agents make a mandatory visit to the Holocaust Memorial in Washington, D.C. as part of their indoctrination as golems for the jews. Also, I would imagine that if Bowers had killed a couple of blue niggers in addition to the 11 jews, he would probably not be alive right now.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 28th, 2018 #66
Thomas Gregory

This regrettable act of violence, surely committed by a person that's deeply disturbed, still features one good aspect, it brings people together.

Old October 28th, 2018 #67
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Pittsburgh Massacre: White Terrorist Blamed Jews for Refugees, Ignored Catholics, Lutherans, and Episcopalians

comments

"None of the Christian denominations you mention have a lock on the US government. Without jews the money these other traitors take would not be available. No matter how you slice it if we had not allowed jews in the USA would still be 90% white."

"It’s a point well taken. BUT, I have several issues with that.

First, these Christian relief funds have no idea whatsoever the type of repercussions from this. While the Jewish groups perfectly understand the negative implications.

2nd point: Christian groups have always attempted to help Africans IN Africa. While, Jewish groups totally focus on the migration end.

3rd Point: Jewish groups make sure that NONE of these refugees ever settle in Jewish communities.

4th point: They don’t seem to care who comes into our countries. Just bring the whole caravan. Then another.

Then, another. Christian groups are at least attempting to help REAL refugees.

5th point: Jewish groups are trying to change the demographics. Christian groups aren’t thinking on these terms.

and finally, 6th Point: A huge number of Jews push for massive immigration. It’s a collective effort. Here’s an average example from the leader of Vox. https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/sta...61297266978821

He’s saying that it’s an “unarmed groups of Central Americans” Which really means, SURE, c’mon in. You’re not dangerous. You may also bring another 1,000 caravans. YOU SEE? There is an agenda."

http://newobserveronline.com/pittsbu...episcopalians/

Old October 28th, 2018 #68
Stewart Meadows

Apparently, the synagogue shooter interrupted a circumcision ritual:

Quote:
A mass shooting occurred at the Tree of Life – Or L'Simcha[a][4] synagogue in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on October 27, 2018, while Shabbat morning services and a brit milah were being held.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsb...gogue_shooting

Quote:
The brit milah (Hebrew: בְּרִית מִילָה‬, pronounced [bʁit miˈla]; Ashkenazi pronunciation: [bʁis ˈmilə], "covenant of circumcision"; Yiddish pronunciation: bris [bʀɪs]) is a Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of the infant's life. The brit milah is followed by a celebratory meal (seudat mitzvah).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah

You can read more about this sick and disgusting ritual in the following articles:

Quote:
New case of neonatal herpes caused by Jewish circumcision

The city Health Department has reported a new case of neonatal herpes caused by a controversial ritual Jewish circumcision.

The ancient practice — known as metzitzah b’peh — requires a mohel, the person performing the circumcision, to suck blood from the incision on an infant’s penis.

It has long been linked to neonatal herpes and has consistently raised red flags in the medical community.
https://nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-ca...-circumcision/

Quote:
NY: Jewish families won’t identify circumcisers who gave babies herpes

NEW YORK — The New York City Health Department said it cannot complete an investigation into who infected four infants with herpes through a circumcision rite because the boys’ fervently Orthodox families will not identify the mohels.

“Unfortunately, some in the community are resistant to sharing the name of the mohels,” Health Department spokesman Christopher Miller told DNAinfo New York on Tuesday. “This is a very insular community.”

According to DNAinfo, six families in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, have seen children contract herpes since 2015 from metzitzah b’peh, which involves the ritual circumciser, or mohel, cleaning the circumcision wound by oral suction. Among the six families, only two have provided the names of their mohels, Miller said.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/ny-jew...babies-herpes/

Old October 28th, 2018 #69
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspost
Trump Didn’t Pull the Trigger on Jews in Pittsburgh, but He Certainly Prepped the Shooter
Pittsburgh synagogue shooter wasn't a Trump supporter.
The controlled press lies again.

Old October 28th, 2018 #70
Stewart Meadows

Here's a tweet that the jewish supremacist Julia Ioffe wrote about the Pittsburgh shooting:

Quote:
To all the well-meaning Gentiles telling me what to think and not go think about the synagogue shooting today: kindly shut up. Today is your day to be quiet.

Old October 28th, 2018 #71
Negros are apes
Banned

This will be good propaganda for Trump. The Jews will say he's to blame for the shooting and he should denounce the WN. Trump will refuse saying he doesn't have to disavow something he never supported. Just like he did when he wouldn't disavow the David Duke nomination. And the low information WN will take that as implicit confirmation that he really is playing 4-dimensional chess with the Juden.

Old October 28th, 2018 #72
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negros are apes View Post
Trump will refuse saying he doesn't have to disavow something he never supported
That's assuming he doesn't double down on rounding us up and jailing us on bullshit charges.

Old October 29th, 2018 #73
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Great work kikes, keep building the case for guilt by association. Your efforts will be of great use by WNs when it comes time to convict those who are guilty of supporting the rape and murders of Whites, the invasion of White nations and promoting the genocide of the White race.

Old October 29th, 2018 #74
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

If the kike media strategy is giving free publicity to his gab posts they might be shooting themselves in the foot.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old October 29th, 2018 #75
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Quote:

typical jew

Using that logic ...

Quote:
jews didn’t rape tens of thousand of White women last year, but the jews certainly prepped the niggers that did

WN
Quote:
tens of million of jews didn’t invade white nations in the last 50 years, but the jews certainly prepped the POCs that did

Robert Bowers (paraphrased)

Old October 29th, 2018 #76
Thomas Gregory

Imagine you're the biggest arsehole on the planet and you not only don't realise that you are, you also think that everybody hates you as they're jealous or plain evil, they're anti-you, mentally ill, etc. That's how the chosenites think, even after having been kicked out of almost every country they ever set foot in. Got to blame someone if you can't change your parasitic nature, I guess.

Old October 29th, 2018 #77
frenkel

jewsign

Progressive Pittsburgh Jews say Trump not welcome in city

Letter from Bend the Arc urges president to denounce white nationalism first, says synagogue massacre was ‘the direct culmination of your influence’

A group of liberal Pittsburgh Jewish leaders wrote an open letter to US President Donald Trump Sunday telling him he bears responsibility for a deadly shooting at a synagogue in the US city.

A mostly elderly group of 11 people were gunned down in the bloody assault on the Tree of Life synagogue on Saturday morning by a shooter who said he “wanted all Jews to die,” while six more were wounded in the attack.

“For the past three years your words and your policies have emboldened a growing white nationalist movement. You yourself called the murderer evil, but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence,” the open letter by the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc said

Read more:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/progre...lcome-in-city/

Old October 29th, 2018 #78
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
If you watch the CBS (KDKA) videos of the first news reporter on scene carefully you will see that the FBI was there already, before the cops took the shooter into custody. You can plainly see two agents wearing jackets emblazoned with F B I getting out of a black Suburban on the street the synagogue was on carrying some kind of gear in black cases.

I'd say that is kinda suspicious, unless the local FBI office is located in that neighborhood and there were staff working there on Saturday.

The face(s) of FBI leadership.

Yes, I think the kikes have always demanded extra special protection for their dens..........what with CCTV, and the fact that this WN had almost certainly already attracted the attention of big brother through surveillance, I think he walked into a trap.............the headlines look much juicier if you arrest someone AFTER they`ve been allowed to open fire!
Sadly he`s been caught!

Old October 29th, 2018 #79
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Apparently, the synagogue shooter interrupted a circumcision ritual:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsb...gogue_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah

You can read more about this sick and disgusting ritual in the following articles:

https://nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-ca...-circumcision/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ny-jew...babies-herpes/

The jews are a FILTHY SAVAGE RACE OF PERVERTED BARBARIANS!

Old October 29th, 2018 #80
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's a tweet that the jewish supremacist Julia Ioffe wrote about the Pittsburgh shooting:
More proof IF IT WERE NEEDED, that with jews, YOU LOSE; NOTHING a White "Gentile" can do WILL EVER placate them and their murdering lust!

Thread