Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2008 #81
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Anderson View Post
360 million White Europeans disagree with you. France, Britain, Sweden could all be White majority nations without any Christian Jew Worship State Religion.

So lets try to work together.

Europe

"Eurostat poll on the social and religious beliefs of Europeans" (PDF). ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_225_report_en.pdf

The percentage of people in European countries who said in 2005 that they "believe there is a God".

According to the most recent relevant Eurostat Eurobarometer poll, in 2005, 48% of European Union citizens responded that "they believe there is a God", whereas 25% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 25% that "they do not believe there is a spirit, God, nor life force".

ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_225_report_en.pdf

France: According to a different poll, 32% declared themselves atheists, and an additional 32% declared themselves agnostic.

"Religious Views and Beliefs Vary Greatly by Country, According to the Latest Financial Times/Harris Poll". Financial Times/Harris Interactive (2006-12-20).

A Christian WN nation will never exist. Lets work together.
I know that there are loads of great people in WN that are atheists/skeptics.But far over 95% of such people in the mainstream are much more likely to be anti-racists
Notice that the countries with the lowest rate of church attendance tend to be the most liberal on race , and the ones with the highest the least? Just being realistic

Old September 3rd, 2008 #82
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Francis View Post
I recommend using the energy you spend tearing your own side down and put it to a more positive use.
That's a pathetic response. The difference is I know what I am talking about and you quite obviously do not. If you did you should at least be able to answer my questions (you should be able to regardless anyway because I asked what you should as presumably a rational person have thought about donating to SF).

I've written several books on the subject of jews (among other things), am working on a few others and publish intellectual articles regularly (as well as my condensed stuff weekly on SC). I do a lot of other things as well but I am not exactly going to talk about it on internet boards. So what have you been up to (apart from making short comic strips)? Posting on SF?

I am not interested in unity with SF for the simple reason that I know what SF is. I've also been around long enough to see dozens of people come and go who urged 'unity' but couldn't work out that unity isn't what is needed (unity is an excuse not a state of being for a group). Strength (intellectual and other forms), ruthless, political savvy and compassion for the folk is what creates unity not crying about 'we must unify'. You also can't 'unify' with conspiracy quacks and nuts, which are in heavy evidence on SF (Thunderhead being the classic example) [as well as them being in evidence here on VNN], because they are by en-large intellectually broken.

Besides I am not 'WN'. I am NS. There is a huge difference: one is an umbrella term and the other is a weltanschauung (that is not anything to do with neo-nazis).

However lets ask you another question (see if you can do any better with this):

What is not positive about weeding out bad flora? Since you would weed your garden so you must weed your ideology.

Tags

Thread