Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 24th, 2022 #1
James Radov

Thumbs down "The Little Mermaid" is a nigger

is this a bad kike joke? Nope.. they did a "live action" version of the animated film and put a nigger as the Little Mermaid,
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5971474...i_mi_all_art_1

in the animated version she was obviously a redhead..
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0969647/

WOW.
I guess no need to mention that EVERY movie Producer needs to be executed as well as their entire crews..
thats a series Everyone would watch..

Old June 24th, 2022 #2
Crowe

Niggers, even if you put gills and a fish tail on one, they'd still figure out a way to drown in a couple inches of water.

Old June 25th, 2022 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

I thought that Negroes could not swim?

Old June 25th, 2022 #4
Bigduke6

Default Surfing Safari Negroes

Charlie don’t surf!!!

Old June 26th, 2022 #5
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

jewsign

If that's what it takes to get Whites to stop watching and paying for this jew made garbage then so be it.

Old April 5th, 2023 #6
alex revision

The new 'Little Mermaid' remake changed lyrics from the original's songs to emphasize consent and empower girls

Apr 4, 2023

"The Little Mermaid" composer Alan Menken revealed in a new interview with Vanity Fair that he updated the lyrics of two songs from the original animated film in the new live-action adaptation.

"There are some lyric changes in 'Kiss the Girl' because people have gotten very sensitive about the idea that [Prince Eric] would, in any way, force himself on [Ariel]," Menken said in the interview with Vanity Fair's Leigh Scheps.

Menken also told Scheps that he revised a couple phrases in "Poor Unfortunate Souls" as well. Per Menken, the lyrics he changed "might make young girls somehow feel that they shouldn't speak out of turn, even though Ursula is clearly manipulating Ariel to give up her voice."

https://www.insider.com/the-little-m...-menken-2023-4

Old May 29th, 2023 #7
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Old May 29th, 2023 #8
Dan Hadaway

Even the original 1989 animated version was a pozzed rendition of the original fable. I forget who wrote the original, but in it the mermaid died in the end because the lesson was that basically if you try to be someone you're not things will end up bad for you. There's more to the story, but you can explore for yourself.

The 1989 version makes her out to be this rebellious harlot who disobeys her father and then lives happily ever after with her prince. And life, typically, does not work out that way.

Old May 29th, 2023 #9
Stewart Meadows

Yidsney proudly presents...

Old May 30th, 2023 #10
Stewart Meadows

The usual fat and obnoxious Shaniquas and LaQueefas are already starting to chimp out at Little Mermaid screenings. Watch it here:

https://poa.st/@Shadowman311/posts/AW9XDsqBEM5cZlKnLs

Like someone said in the comment section: "an inevitable consequence of making niggers your target audience".

So true, folks.

Old May 30th, 2023 #11
bedford

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The usual fat and obnoxious Shaniquas and LaQueefas are already starting to chimp out at Little Mermaid screenings. Watch it here:

https://poa.st/@Shadowman311/posts/AW9XDsqBEM5cZlKnLs

Like someone said in the comment section: "an inevitable consequence of making niggers your target audience".

So true, folks.

This is one reason I stopped going to movie theaters years ago. I think the last time I saw a movie in a theater was when the Stallone film Escape Plan came out. That was maybe 10 years ago. It wasn't bad. It has Stallone and Arnold as inmates on a prison ship. They put in a token nigger 50 cent in the cast. I don't recall niggers chimping in the audience. But forget about whites who are dumb enough to see a nigger movie like Wakanda or Till. You are going to be around TNB.

Old May 30th, 2023 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Adults start fighting at The Little Mermaid premiere and ruin movie for kids

Michael Gwilliam ❘ Published: May 29, 2023, 19:26 ❘ Updated: May 29, 2023, 19:26

Kids excited to see Disney’s live-action version of The Little Mermaid were treated to a brawl in the cinema when adults started fighting in front of the screen.

It seems like nowhere is safe from fisticuffs at this point. Over the years, we’ve seen fist-flying battles happen at gas stations, at high school basketball games, and even high in the sky on planes – and now, even ‘under the sea.’

When you take your kids to see a movie, the last thing you expect to see is a group of fully grown adults coming to blows inside of the theater, but that’s exactly what happened this weekend.

In a series of videos going viral on Twitter, a group of moviegoers watching Disney’s The Little Mermaid got physical and started launching obscenities at each other, turning the kids’ movie into an R-rated fiasco.
https://www.dexerto.com/entertainmen...-kids-2159858/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I think the last time I saw a movie in a theater was when the Stallone film Escape Plan came out. That was maybe 10 years ago. It wasn't bad. It has Stallone and Arnold as inmates on a prison ship.
Now that was a good movie.

Old May 30th, 2023 #13
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Boycot Jewywood. Try to boycot everything you can think of thats run by jews.

That should wake people up even more when they realize not going to a jew doctor or taking their fake medicines and vaccines. The bonus is you will all live longer, and be healthier.
Thats just for starters look at everything retail, stocks, banking, real estate, just about everything that is controlled or run by jews is fucked up.
Thats not going to chance. We can spend money with our own, and whenever you can patronize our own people.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 31st, 2023 #14
Stewart Meadows

That's a pretty funny comment, but unfortunately it wasn't a mistake. The jews who control Disney know exactly what they're doing.

Old May 31st, 2023 #15
Stewart Meadows

Thread