VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 10th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Against the "Whites are 'Suicidal'" Argument

[Rather than describing the destruction of Whiteworld as murder, those bent on confusing, or those misled by WhINOs encouraging whites to blame themselves and absolving jews, use the term 'suicide' for what is happening to us. This thread will contain stories that show ordinary whites, with ZOG's thumb removed, act the way any animal would - they defend themselves.]

[Priorities, priorities...the FBI's alway place fighting imaginary crimes or political crimes ahead of real crime. Becuz real crime is committed by niggers and kikes, protected classes, as they've been duly indoctrinated. I apologize if this was already posted]

Feds Investigating Claims of Vigilantism in Post-Katrina New Orleans
Authorities Searching for Truth in Claims of Racially Motived Killings After Hurricane Katrina

By PATRIK JONSSON
Sept. 6, 2009

Looters, rogue cops, rifle-toting vigilante militias, and homes protected by jerry-rigged alarm systems made of empty strung-together beer cans.

Photo: Post-Katrina 'vigilante' violence: rumor or fact?: The US Attorney's Office and the FBI are looking into allegations of roaming 'people hunters' targeting blacks in the floods and chaos of four years ago.

New Orleans in the immediate wake of Katrina was a surreal, dismal, and sometimes deadly place.

Four years after the flood waters receded, it remains a city inundated by doubt about those days of chaos.

Did vigilante bands of roaming "people hunters" from a white neighborhood pass among the flood waters, shooting 11 black men, as one victim has alleged? A burnt car with a bullet-ridden body inside was found on the West Bank near the 4th District Police Station in the storm's aftermath. Police fired on civilians on the Danziger Bridge, thinking them looters, killing two.

What actually happened and who is culpable in these incidents is now the focus of probes by the US Attorney's Office and the FBI. Asked why investigations like these are just now being launched, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin recently explained, "We had a little event called Katrina."

Some New Orleanians believe the allegations point to "a broader pattern of violence ... that should reframe our understanding of the catastrophe," writes A.C. Thompson, a reporter with ProPublica, a nonprofit journalism venture.

In an article published in The Nation, a weekly news magazine, he claims that incidents of white-on-black violence "have gone unpunished."

But teasing the facts out of a flood of rumor and grains of truth will be daunting. It is a "morally treacherous" gambit to measure the actions of stressed people in the virtually lawless state of post-Katrina New Orleans by typical standards, says Peter Scharf, a criminologist at Tulane University. The outcome, he worries, could impact the willingness of first responders -- police, doctors and nurses -- to stay behind during a major natural emergency for fear of later repercussions.

The United States District Attorney and the FBI are "entering this incredibly gray, confusing period," says Mr. Scharf. "It's like investigating the Battle of the Bulge where everyone is lost in middle of the Ardennes Forest. There's ambiguity in the fog of war."

The New Orleans coroner's office has counted 23 dead with gunshot wounds to their heads, he says. What happened to these people is a mystery to authorities, he adds.

One focus of the investigations is Algiers Point, a historically white enclave on the West Bank of the Mississippi River. As New Orleans flooded, survivors from the Lower Ninth Ward came across on boats, and residents armed up, even walling off neighborhoods.

What happened next, Mr. Thompson alleges, amounted to mob justice. "[V]igilantes and residents -- citing the exact locations and types of weapons used -- detail a string of violent incidents in which at least eight other people were shot, bringing the total number of shooting victims to at least 11, some of whom may have died," he writes.

Several of the vigilantes have bragged of various shootings, but Loyola criminologist Dee Harper, for one, says "they don't come off as very credible -- something is missing there."

It's clear that footage from the time -- including a Danish documentary -- includes as much braggadocio as fact.

"I've heard that 120 people were executed and dumped in the river, but I've never seen proof that it actually happened," says Mr. Harper.

With the complete collapse of a functioning civil society after Katrina "rumors became urban legends," says former FBI agent Jim Bernazzani, who was on the scene.

One Algiers Point resident, Vinnie Pervel, said he does not appreciate being cast as "a thug."

He had been clubbed with a hammer by a looter the day after the storm, he told Thompson. Later, he came close to shooting somebody, but they ran off after being warned, he said. Mr. Pervel has been interviewed by the FBI.

"At the time, at the storm I thought, I guess, we could be considered like a neighborhood hero," he told CNN. "When the FBI contacted me, I felt like a vigilante, a thug."

Despite the difficulties involved with separating rumor from fact, the FBI has a responsibility to follow up credible leads, police sources say. FBI agents recently seized several New Orleans Police Department computers in a raid connected to an investigation of the Danziger Bridge incident.

A judge threw out indictments against seven police officers in the case.

"There's no presumption of guilt here," says Mr. Bernazzani, the former agent. "But the FBI will follow the facts. And if the facts warrant further scrutiny within the legal system, we have processes in place --because we are a nation of laws -- to achieve that end."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/federal-inv...ory?id=8493197

Old September 10th, 2009 #2
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Feds Investigating Claims of Vigilantism in Post-Katrina New Orleans
Authorities Searching for Truth in Claims of Racially Motived Killings After Hurricane Katrina
Christ, don't they have anything better to do?

Quote:
Did vigilante bands of roaming "people hunters" from a white neighborhood pass among the flood waters, shooting 11 black men, as one victim has alleged?
A suggestion to future vigilantes: don't leave any witnesses behind. Make sure they're all dead before you ditch 'em.

Quote:
In an article published in The Nation, a weekly news magazine, he claims that incidents of white-on-black violence "have gone unpunished."
And what about incidents of black-on-white violence?

Old September 10th, 2009 #3
OTPTT
Banned

During the aftermath of Hurricane Frederick in 1979 the City of Mobile issued a shoot to kill order for anyone caught looting. There was also a curfew for several days. We were without power for about 10 days and without water for about 14 days.

Old September 10th, 2009 #4
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
During the aftermath of Hurricane Frederick in 1979 the City of Mobile issued a shoot to kill order for anyone caught looting. There was also a curfew for several days. We were without power for about 10 days and without water for about 14 days.
Same here during Katrina. As soon as they got the roads cleared of fallen trees, along about dusk but before the dark curfew, every evening you would see dozens of carfulls of niggers riding around in trucks and pulling trailers going very slow through neighborhoods. My house had been smashed in by falling trees with everything I owned inside and was impossible to secure and then those niggers prowling around like that. By day I was digging stuff out, by night I was sleeping in the yard armed to the teeth. After about a week of that, the National Guard showed up and I got 3 or 4 of them posted just feet from the end of my driveway. I never thought I'd be happy to see M-16-toting federal troops camping in my yard, but I was sure glad to see those.

Old September 10th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

I don't know how you can stand living in a 50% nigger state. My skin crawls just seeing a handful of boolies in a 90% white city.

Old September 10th, 2009 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know how you can stand living in a 50% nigger state. My skin crawls just seeing a handful of boolies in a 90% white city.
It's not easy but I have older family members that I can't leave. If the shtf there would be no one to look after them.

Old September 10th, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
It's not easy but I have older family members that I can't leave. If the shtf there would be no one to look after them.
I didn't mean you, but I guess it applies.

I think they are a somewhat different breed of darkies in the extreme south. I definitely noticed a difference between nigs as I passed thru Mississippi compared to the type you find in St. Louis and up here. Surely the general drawl and slowness of the South is attributable to the weather, the extreme humidity.

Old September 10th, 2009 #8
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
I guess I've built up a tolerance for it having grown up in it. Even though Mississippi is nearly 40% black, most of that population is densely concentrated in the north-west part of the state in the delta and along the river where whole counties can be 90+ percent black. Believe it or not, there are towns in the northeast quadrant of the state that are 95% or more white.

http://www.zipskinny.com/index.php?zip=38866

The area I live in is only about 25% black and even then, they have their part of town, we have ours. Wal Mart and a car wash is where you have to encounter them. A lot of what we saw here during Katrina were niggers pouring north out of Louisiana.

Quote:
I think they are a somewhat different breed of darkies in the extreme south. I definitely noticed a difference between nigs as I passed thru Mississippi compared to the type you find in St. Louis and up here. Surely the general drawl and slowness of the South is attributable to the weather, the extreme humidity.
I lived in a mid-sized midwestern city for four years during and after law school and I definitely saw a difference in nigger behavior and attitude as well. I like our niggers better -- or dislike them less would be more accurate.

And yes, the further south you go, the slower things get - till you get down in Mexico where they all but stop. I've noticed that too and wondered if the heat and humidity had something to do with it. It stands to reason.

Next time you pass through Mississippi, give me a heads up and if you're anywhere nearby, I'll buy you dinner.

Last edited by Marse Supial; September 10th, 2009 at 07:11 PM.

Old September 10th, 2009 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I lived in a mid-sized midwestern city for four years during and after law school and I definitely saw a difference in nigger behavior and attitude as well. I like our niggers better -- or dislike them less would be more accurate.

And yes, the further south you go, the slower things get - till you get down in Mexico where they all but stop. I've noticed that too and wondered if the heat and humidity had something to do with it. It stands to reason.

Next time you pass through Mississippi, give me a heads up and if you're anywhere nearby, I'll buy you dinner.
Thanks, if I ever get down there I'll take you up. I went down to La to get a printer years ago, and it was just incredibly humid. They say StL and Mo are humid but not as bad as La. I am sure that slowness is a cross-racial defensive reaction to extreme heat with no air-conditioning. At least I'd guess that.

Old September 10th, 2009 #10
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

I've been meaning to post this:

This is a picture of my back yard from a neighbor's upstairs window during the height of Katrina. Every one of those damn pine trees you see laying down are smashing through the roof of my house which is behind that big bush on the far left.

Next day, I walked up one of those fallen trees and took a picture downward. See the roof under there?

Last edited by Marse Supial; September 10th, 2009 at 07:55 PM.

Old September 10th, 2009 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jesus, what a mess!

I had not realized til traveling down that interstate just how unpopulated and forested Mississippi is.

Old September 10th, 2009 #12
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
See the roof under there?
Having stayed with your family I'm having a hard time believing that's your house although I know it is. That was some mess you had there G. Did you do the chainsaw work or did you hire it out?

Old September 10th, 2009 #13
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Having stayed with your family I'm having a hard time believing that's your house although I know it is. That was some mess you had there G. Did you do the chainsaw work or did you hire it out?
Well that's the old house in the pictures. You never saw it. They bulldozed it up and put it on a truck and hauled it off. That was all that could be done with it. The current house is in the same place but was built in 2006.

The insurance company had most of the chainsaw work done. I did enough of it so that I could dig in under there and get all the clothes and stuff I needed out. It took a crew of 5 or 6 guys nearly a week to get all that shit cut down into small enough pieces to get it on a truck.

Last edited by Marse Supial; September 10th, 2009 at 08:51 PM.

Old September 10th, 2009 #14
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
and forested Mississippi is.
Was. It's a good bit less so now.

Old September 10th, 2009 #15
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
Well that's the old house. You never saw it. They bulldozed it up and put it on a truck and hauled it off. That was all that could be done with it. The current house is in the same place but was built in 2006.
Wow! You may have told me that already but clearly I forgot.

Old September 10th, 2009 #16
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I didn't mean you, but I guess it applies.
I'll remove my post if you wish.

Old September 11th, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I'll remove my post if you wish.
You gotta relax. Quit thinking I and everyone else are out to get you. Usually I'm just chiding you or poking at you for fun. It wouldn't be fun if you didn't overreact.

It's ok to roll with some things, you don't always have to stiffen and glare.

Old September 11th, 2009 #18
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
You gotta relax. Quit thinking I and everyone else are out to get you. Usually I'm just chiding you or poking at you for fun. It wouldn't be fun if you didn't overreact.

It's ok to roll with some things, you don't always have to stiffen and glare.
Yes, I do. I've been trying to ride the bike as much as I can, but I don't seem to be able to re-capture the physical and mental benefits (incredible sense of well being and relaxation), that I possessed some 14 years ago. I ride no less than 10 miles on each outing but previously was riding between 20-30 miles a day, five to six times a week.

Thread