Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > To Do > Events, Demonstrations, Meetings, Other...
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 19th, 2023 #1
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default Gonzalo Lira - WEDNESDAY APRIL 5 2023 - White Man Walk Out #WhiteManWalkOut #WhiteMenWalkOut [international]

Old February 19th, 2023 #2
Franco

Great idea.

Even better: when your girlfriend/neighbor/wife (?) asks you to fix something, all through the month of April, say, "sorry, I'm taking a break from my Whiteness/maleness. Go find a (negro/Mexican/Asian) to do it."

-------------------------

Old February 20th, 2023 #3
ZEK S 854

Default White Men Walkout

Great idea indeed, Franco! Thanks, Tomasz for bringing this to the fore. For fullest psychological impact on the system, it would be great if all White Male teenagers in every high school, university and community college on the North American continent walked out. If old White guys did it, the establishment would take note but might also yawn a bit. If White Male teenagers walked out continent wide, that would really freak out the system as they know the young are the future. The system would be filled with dread and they would overreach themselves in responding.

Thread