Old February 19th, 2023 #1
Ray Allan

Default Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Guess who the villains are...again?

Indy in the 1960s this time out.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 19th, 2023 #2
Lutador Branco

I'll want to see this, for Indiana's eternal spirit of adventure.

Old February 21st, 2023 #3
Farwell Kirk

He is still fighting "nazis" in the 1960's ? !

Old February 21st, 2023 #4
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwell Kirk View Post
Yeah, tell me about it.

Old February 21st, 2023 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwell Kirk View Post
The film takes place in 1969 against the backdrop of the Apollo 11 Moon landing. Indy is 70 years old and the main bad guy is a Wernher von Braun-like character now working for NASA who wants to obtain the "Dial of Destiny" (sounds like the Spear of Destiny), which looks similar to the Antikythera Mechanism, to time-travel and alter history to where the Third Reich wins WW2. These Hymiewood jews just can't let this shit go.

Old February 25th, 2023 #6
Farwell Kirk

!969? Isn't that about the time the Commies were threatening to blow us off the face of the earth and slaughtering thousands of American soldiers in Vietnam ? But Schlomowood thinks the threat was "nazis" ?

Old April 2nd, 2023 #7
Farwell Kirk

WWII ended 78 years ago. Maybe it's time to call off the hate campaign?

Old April 2nd, 2023 #8
James Radov

Indiana Jones 5 Is Ignoring George Lucas' Biggest Piece Of Advice

The Indiana Jones franchise swings back into fans' lives with Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny this summer, but Indy 5 might be in trouble if it's already ignoring George Lucas's biggest piece of advice. The trio of Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, and Harrison Ford have been involved with each film to feature the titular globe-trotting archeologist, with Spielberg either directing or producing, Ford starring, and Lucas writing the story, which always focuses on a real archeological object imbued with supernatural powers.

In an interview in 2008, Lucas stated that even though there was a MacGuffin in every Indiana Jones movie, it still needed to be grounded in reality, and "you can't just make something up, like a time machine" to move the plot forward.

https://screenrant.com/indiana-jones...-lucas-ignore/

Old April 2nd, 2023 #9
James Radov

most movies are some form of jew revenge fantasies, but any with king kike spielberg will be even more so;

and yet, a non jew is the movies hero..

Indiana Jones - The Face of Jewish Vengeance

Old April 2nd, 2023 #10
James Radov

Indiana Jones And The Dial Of Destiny has been plagued by leaks and rumours of time travel, multiple Indy's and strong female characters taking up the whip and fedora. And after the release of the first trailer, it looks like they just might be true.

Old July 1st, 2023 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
strong female characters
Quote:
BREAKING: Woke actress says it’s ‘glorious’ that she punches out Indiana Jones in new movie

"But to have to level a punch to the hero of the film... It was glorious because it was so funny."

Sara Higdon
Jun 30, 2023

Phoebe Waller-Bridge, who plays Helena in Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny opening Friday, said it was "glorious" getting to punch Indiana Jones, played by Harrison Ford, so hard that it knocked him out.

The actress told Entertainment Weekly, "It's such a brilliant cut, and it's such an excellently scripted moment. And particularly because there's so much fighting and left hooks and all that stuff all the way through the film, when she's just fighting the bad guys."
(...)
Waller-Bridge's character Helena is the goddaughter of the film's lead Indiana Jones, and they team up to put together the Dial of Destiny before a Nazi scientist can use it to change the course of history.
(...)
The film features Waller-Bridge taking over as the lead adventurer, with the trailer featuring her character and others talking about about "stealing" an object, with Waller-Bridge quipping that "I stole it, it’s called capitalism."
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...s-in-new-movie

Old July 1st, 2023 #12
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
most movies are some form of jew revenge fantasies, but any with king kike spielberg will be even more so;

and yet, a non jew is the movies hero..

I think Harrison Ford is part jew, like 1/4 jew. I could check that. That may explain why he has always been popular with the Hollywood studio crowd.

Old July 1st, 2023 #13
bedford

Harrison Ford's mother was Ashkenazi jew, from Minsk, Belarus. His father was German and Irish. So he is half jew. He was asked about his religion and he answered democrat. His family was liberal in every stripes in his words.
He said he thought of himself as Irish as a man and jewish as an actor.
Born July 13, 1942 in Chicago. I saw in his bio that he was expelled from some college where was to graduate in 4 days because of a plagiarism issue.
I guess he was a dreamer like MLK who tended to plagiarize.

Old July 1st, 2023 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Harrison Ford's mother was Ashkenazi jew (...) I saw in his bio that he was expelled from some college

Old July 1st, 2023 #15
steven clark

Default Indiana Jones

The last of these films I saw back when he was in India, and I've never seen any since. When I saw the preview of him riding a horse in the subway, I just started laughing and clicked it off. Just all this silliness with the usual icing of "Nazis".

It is an example of Hollywood that they, like the official country, civilization, leadership, are stuck and frozen. They can't adapt, much like Rome was like that just when the western empire fell and the Christians swarmed in and took over.

I suppose the queers and trans etc. are a new form of religion, ready to burn it all down and begin again, but leave the Jews on top. Unless someone gets red-pilled enough to flush them away and start again.

Now, THAT would have been a Indiana Jones script worth shooting.

Old July 1st, 2023 #16
Olaf Menes

The movie sucks. Face it, Hollywood has 1 good movie for every 100 piles of shit they put out, 1 with even a hint of any redeeming message or content out of 100 if you are lucky. The entertainment industry is saturated with Pedophiles, Rapists, Trannies, Homosexuals and Whitey Haters. I for one won't give a dime to see any shit they produce.

Old July 1st, 2023 #17
Ole Massa

Indiana Jones meets Back to the Future.

Old July 2nd, 2023 #18
James Radov

Now that they ruined the franchise, the next step is to correct it by remaking it with Indiana Jones played by a nigger
And the script is already written

The Best Indiana Jones Movie That Was Never Made

https://screencrush.com/frank-darabo...-jones-script/

Old July 2nd, 2023 #19
Ray Allan

We know Indiana lives into his 90s, when the character of 'Old Indy' was shown in the short-lived TV series The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles in the early 1990s. So, even if Harrison Ford doesn't live that long, Hymiewood can get somebody to keep milking this garbage for years to come, just like they've been doing with Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.

Old July 2nd, 2023 #20
Ole Massa

Hollywood goyslop for the dumb goyim.

Thread