Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2023 #1
Taliesen
Banned

Default Free Software and White Resistance

Proprietary software is less than useless, over-priced junkware, riddled with viruses, bugs, spyware, and more malicious code that we have no way of knowing about.

Use Free/Open Source Software!

It's easy to install, free to download, of markedly better quality, and, best of all, the code is open for all to read, study, and even change.

Free Software and White Resistance

(Author's note: The following is part of a semi-regular series on Free Software. The importance of which, to White Rights Advocacy, can not be overstated. To learn why Free Software is so important to our struggle, read the first article in the series: "What Is Free Software?")

The powers-that-be seek control over code. They aim to control our language (lingual code), our laws (legal code), our technology (source code), and, more recently, even our genome (biological code). Why they do so is a fascinating, but complex, topic, that is outside the scope of this blog entry, however, I would like to talk a little about the White Resistance Movement's use of Free Software, which offers the promise of breaking the regime's control over our technology, which is an important step in stopping White Genocide.

I administer a small number of websites -- some mainstream, others pro-White -- and I've noticed a trend over the years. The visitors to my pro-White sites tend to use Free Software far more often than those to the more mainstream sites that I administer. So I thought I'd look into this tendency a little.

According to Net Applications, a company that tracks technology trends, the overwhelming majority of desktop computer users are running some version of Microsoft Windows, with only two other operating systems registering at all: Mac OS X and Linux.

Here's their breakdown:

Windows: 90.71%
Mac OS X: 7.43%
Linux: 1.73%

I found the following operating system usage patterns for the White friendly websites I maintain:

Windows: 76.36%
Mac OS X: 12.85%
Linux: 10.80%

The interesting thing, here, is that White patriots are more than 6 times as likely to use the Free Software Linux operating system (technically "Linux" is the kernel and "GNU" is the operating system, but I'll go with popular convention) than the sheeple.

I was even more surprised by the browser breakdown. Internet Explorer usage is about even between the two camps, however, Firefox (the only truly free web browser on the list below) is tilted slightly in favor of the good guys. But the real surprise was in Chrome usage. The sheeple are more than twice as likely to use Google's Chrome browser than White Resisters.

StatCounter GlobalStats shows the following, in relation to web browser usage for mainstream web surfers:

Chrome: 40%
Internet Explorer: 28%
Firefox: 20%
Safari: 9%
Opera: 1%

Browser usage for visitors to my White pride sites, looks like this:

Chrome: 18%
Internet Explorer: 29%
Firefox: 27%
Safari: 11%
Opera: 3%

As noted above, Firefox is the only completely free browser on the list, and it is clearly favored by the resistance. Chrome and Safari are partly free, in that they both use the Free Software layout engine, Webkit. IE and Opera are, of course, completely proprietary.

If you want more info on how you can free your desktop from draconian proprietary software, let me know in the comments below and I'll point you in the right direction.

(Editor's note: This entry was originally published in January 2014, but much, if not all, of the info contained here-in is still very relevant. It was republished in April of 2019, and again in January 2022.)
This article is copyright 2014, 2019, and 2022 and licensed under the Creative Commons BY-ND 4.0 International License. You are free to republish verbatim copies of it (in whole or in part) in any form (hard copy, digital, etc.) as long as you provide proper attribution. Click on the link above for complete license terms.

Old August 31st, 2023 #2
Taliesen
Banned

Default Use Free Software!

Nobody who believes in freedom and a future for White children should be using devices running software by Big Tech companies like Microsoft, Apple, Google, et al.

Especially, when there are better free software alternatives like Linux etc.

Thread