Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2023 #1
Serbian

Default Anal Men Complain Target Refused to Sell Anal Onesie for Asshole Baby

Although there is a lot of confusion, it should be made clear: babies do not come from men’s assholes, and these so-called “asshole babies” that homosexual men own are actually procured on the American child trafficking market through a process known as “adoption.”

Personally, I think it’s suspicious that boy-rapists always “adopt” male children.

New York Post:

A gay couple said they were banned from buying a Pride-themed onesie at a Florida Target for their infant son because employees said the outfit should have been pulled from the shelves.

The kerfuffle came two weeks after the retail giant announced it would pull some LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing from its stores after customer backlash, a decision that has drawn the ire of some 200 advocacy groups.

Michael Hoffacker and Michael Roedel went to the Target in Lake Park, Fla. on Saturday to buy baby formula, diapers and clothes when they spotted the yellow onesie emblazoned with the words “Bien Proud,” WPBF reported. Bien means “good” in Spanish and French.

When the couple took the item — which was complete with a barcode and price tag — to a self-checkout aisle, they received an alert that a store worker was on the way.

“A Target team member walked over and she let us know that that item should have been pulled from the shelves and it had a ‘Do Not Sell’ on it and they would not be able to sell us the item,” Hoffacker told the news outlet.

“I was confident that with the fact that it was there that we would be able to actually purchase it and that I would actually be able to talk one of the managers into selling it to us,” he added.

The manager told the couple, who had their child with them, that they would not be able to buy the item and said they could call an 800-number to plead their case, according to the ABC affiliate.

“We said that that was unreasonable. (The manager) told us if she were to sell us the item, she would probably lose her job,” Hoffacker said.

And when the couple called the company, a rep told them nothing could be done.

“It was a pretty painful and emotional moment,” Hoffacker told the outlet. “I’ve never actually felt restricted from my rights as a gay man through being in college to when I came out until now, I mean this was one of the moments when I felt like I didn’t have the rights that I deserved to have. It was very uncomfortable.”

morw

https://dailystormer.in/anal-men-com...-asshole-baby/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 8th, 2023 #2
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Although there is a lot of confusion, it should be made clear: babies do not come from men’s assholes
Mother Nature is a transphobic hater.
But the Butt Mafia knows how to thwart her hateful laws.

P.S. There exists no such thing as trans women. So-called "trans women" are just men with very serious mental disorders...

Old June 8th, 2023 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Mother Nature is a transphobic hater.
But the Butt Mafia knows how to thwart her hateful laws.

P.S. There exists no such thing as trans women. So-called "trans women" are just men with very serious mental disorders...
AlL good men can only say one thing

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Old June 8th, 2023 #4
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian View Post
all good men can only say one thing

death to america!
And fast!!

Old June 8th, 2023 #5
Ole Massa

Wait! Isn't the word "Bushman" considered racist?

Old June 8th, 2023 #6
Serbian

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QoYOTuVSOMWk/

The_Droogie
Yanks are Cucked gimps. All those guns and they let the corrupt politicians, commies and the homos ass fuck their country...

RainyKnight
So, America, what are you going to do about it?
Yes, I already know.....Nothing.
Americans have been belly crawling cowards since the 1960's.
No? So what is that cesspool you are swimming in?
America is DEAD, and has been for a very long time.

MsBliss8onefodderunit
use those guns you all claim to be the be all and end all.

AerialEth
How do I leave this country?? It's been co opted by fags..

Simplicius76
this is the literal definition of ideological subversion of a country's managerial class

Tags
homo paedophiles, michael hoffacker, michael roedel

Thread