Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2016 #1
brutus

Default Michelle Obama a man!?

Don't know if this has been previously brought up here at VNN. I stumbled across this video looking for a laugh. But after watching it, I feel there may be some truth to it. What do you guys think?

Old May 20th, 2016 #2
Glen Withrow

Thank ((Newton Minow)) for that union.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...100302144.html

Quote:
When Michelle Met Barack

How romance in the sedate corridors of a corporate law firm changed everything for the woman who might become the country's first African American first lady

Twenty years ago in Chicago, two bright young attorneys met and joined forces.

By Liza Mundy
Sunday, October 5, 2008; Page W10

In the summer of 1989, Michelle Robinson told her mother she was going to concentrate on her law career and not worry about dating. She was 25 and had just finished her first year as an associate at Sidley & Austin, a corporate law firm in her home town of Chicago. Not long after, the firm assigned her to mentor a summer associate named Barack Obama.
-snip-

From sidley.com
Quote:
NEWTON N. MINOW is senior counsel in Sidley's Chicago office. He was a partner with the firm from 1965–1991.

Old May 20th, 2016 #3
brutus

If Michelle is indeed a man, this would explain the media's recent fascination and intense focus on transgendering. We witness: Obama's decrees on transgendering. The Target bathroom policy controversy. The 'contrived fight' over transgendering in North Carolina. The dopey college kids suddenly being so concerned with transgendering. Bruce Jenner. All of these things combined are screaming at us that the jew wants us to accept transgendering.

Could this 'media conditioning' be getting us ready for when the truth comes out? The softening-up of the masses in order to make us more accepting of jew filth that's been right under our noses for two presidential terms?

If this is true, then this is no different than one of those Jerry Springer episodes where the unsuspecting straight guy finds out he just got a blowjob from a tranny and the audience howls with laughter. And jew Jerry rubs his hands together smirking and trying not to laugh along with the crowd. And then gives a pious little speech about how difficult it is for transgendered people and gives the tiniest chastising to the tranny for lying.

It's all so jewy.

Last edited by brutus; May 21st, 2016 at 07:34 AM.

Old May 20th, 2016 #4
brutus

Here's an example of how the jew is viciously protecting their new sacred cow call 'the transgendered'.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...activists.html

Old May 20th, 2016 #5
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

Could this 'media conditioning' be getting us ready for when the truth comes out? The softening-up of the masses in order to make us more accepting of jew filth that's been right under our noses for two presidential terms?

It's all so jewy.
I've been puzzling a bit over whether the current total immersion "transgender" media craze is purely agenda-oriented or whether it may also be mainly a most expected election year diversionary tactic intended to distract the goyim from any truly political issues.

The "transgendered" are said to appear in numbers less than 3 in every 10,000. In the ordinary form of the pathology they seem to be quite harmless, although there are surely exceptions. Most are either highly butch dikes or ultra fairy girly-men - harmless as to straight females.

The claimed fear of actual sexual men using "transgender" policy to gain access to women for sexual purposes seems to be grossly overstated. The perverts will be taken care of generally and will gain no benefit from any "transgender" policy. In fact, the essential quality of the entire "transgender" discussion is that the term in fact has no stable definition whatsoever. Beyond being queer (nothing new, at least) the entire conversation goes off into jabberwocky.

Keep the goyim stirred up. Do not allow them time to think (such as they're able). Do the noahide thing and keep their minds on what's between their legs. Chicks with dicks: now that's the story!

Old May 20th, 2016 #6
jaekel

That's common knowledge around here.
Here's where I first saw it:

http://www.niggermania.com/tom/

Old May 22nd, 2016 #7
brutus

Here's some video of Michelle on Ellen Degenerate.

Old May 23rd, 2016 #8
brutus

This thread has over 500 views and just a couple of comments. And I wonder why? Does this sound too nutty? Too over-the-top? Too much chutzpah even for the jew?
When I first realized that legalized abortion was part of the jew's agenda, I remember thinking to myself, if a jew can convince a mother to kill her baby without a speck of guilty conscience, then the jew can make any of us believe anything.
And I'm thinking it might be the case here. For the very thought that this might be true must be rejected out of hand, because to believe otherwise would obliterate all sense of trust any of us ever had for anything. Yeah, I'm using superlatives here. And I'm doing this in order to provoke some independent thoughts on this unbelievable topic.
This goes beyond political partisanship. It goes beyond the obvious hatred for niggers many might have here. This goes to the heart of any nationalistic feelings anyone born in this country might possess. And if this is true, then our nation has been deader, longer then any of us jew wise White men could imagine. Everything is a lie. One big fat jew lie. More monstrous than any horror flick, than any nightmare. Nothing good is real. Only the evil of the jew is real. And it's everywhere.

Last edited by brutus; May 24th, 2016 at 08:55 PM.

Old May 25th, 2016 #9
brutus

This seems to be the most damning piece of evidence. Why would this kike utter these words against one of the greatest jew-manufactured icons since MLK? And then shortly afterwards she dies under questionable circumstances?

Last edited by brutus; May 25th, 2016 at 08:15 PM.

Old May 25th, 2016 #10
Jason Heller

Default Obama referred to his "wife" as Michael in a speech

He says, "Admiral Mullen, Deborah [admiral Mullen's wife], Michael and I also want to acknowledge your son Jack..."

This is certainly evidence that his "wife" is actually a homosexual female impersonator that Barack refers to as Michael privately.

Old May 25th, 2016 #11
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Old May 27th, 2016 #12
brutus

Even the niggers are starting to question. This nigger gives us a little tongue-in-cheek as he shows yet more evidence.

Old June 6th, 2023 #13
jagd messer

Old June 14th, 2023 #14
jagd messer

WEDNESDAY DROP: THE FEET NEVER LIE: JUNE 14, 2023

Consider how many gigantic SCAMS the establishment has got away like with stealing the 2020 election which will be passed by, one way or another, stealing the 2024 election.

Old August 4th, 2023 #16
brutus

Just noticed the jew deleted all of the YouTube videos I posted back in 2016 on this thread discussing the question of Michelle Obama's genitals.

We imagine the jew hidden in some dark shithole snickering and gloating to itself about how it put a tranny on stage before the nation masquerading as First Lady.

Old August 4th, 2023 #17
Stewart Meadows

Old August 5th, 2023 #18
Aleccrowley

Reminiscent of planet of the Apes.

Old August 6th, 2023 #19
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Don't know if it's male but it's definitely a nigger.

Old August 7th, 2023 #20
brutus

Keep in mind....For over 40 years, the jew hid from the public Bill Cosby's serial raping of over 60 women.
All the while presenting him to the public as "America's Dad" in glowing terms.
Only after Cosby got old and decrepit and could no longer attract an audience to the jew's stage, did the jew lift it's protection of Cosby and allow some degree of partial justice for Cosby's victims.
If the jew could so easily hide one of the most prolific serial rapists in American history right in plain sight on 10s of millions of TV sets, what makes anyone believe they couldn't put a man in a dress and parade him around the White House as if he was the First Lady?
Must be that the jew gets some sort of twisted sexual thrill throwing this sort of filth at us, especially knowing most people will eagerly swallow the jew's lies without question.

Thread