VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2004 #1
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Default Civil Discussion Of Circumcision

Did you know that Howard Stern is the first -- and still the only -- mega-celebrity to publicly and repeatedly take an appropriately outraged, uncompromising, zero-tolerance stand against the sexual mutilation of children and babies? And he is Jewish!

http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/stern.htm
Quote:
It's really the biggest crime being committed by parents against their children. And I know if I had a son, I would not even stop to think about it.
Compare his attitude to the attidute of those who call themselves "white nationalists" who insist that genital mutilation is not criminal, nor should it even be discussed.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...85&postcount=2

Quote:
I removed that thread and I intend to remove all future circumcision threads.

There is no concrete proof one way or the other on the benefits or drawbacks.
There is a ton of concrete proof and men have been restoring thier foreskin for as long as they (mostly Jews) have been mutilating male genitalia in this manner.
http://net.indra.com/~shredder/intact/anatomy/
Believe it or not, there are many male high school graduates in America who don't even know what a foreskin is, or that anyone actually has skin covering the head of their penis.

Old May 31st, 2004 #2
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I'm glad that wasn't done to me. My dad wanted it done, but my mom talked him out of it.

I feel a bit sorry for those who have had it done.

Old May 31st, 2004 #3
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Your mother made a wise decision. My guess is that your father wanted it done to you so that you would look like him.

It is absurd that so many parents don't even question it and take their doctor's word as gospel.

This picture was drawn by an 11-year old. Who would actually not believe that such an experience as depicted wouldn't be extremely painful and traumatizing?

Old May 31st, 2004 #4
Whirlwind

A couple years ago, the stories about African female genital mutilation made the news. I must admit I was upset that people could do that to their children. Even if they consider it customary. Then it dawned on me that I was feeling sorry for someone else, when I held my own damaged organ daily. No one can feel good about circumcision once you make the connection to genital mutilation.
All so that when lined up against the wall, THEY cannot be distinguished from US easily!

Old May 31st, 2004 #5
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palatine Creator
Your mother made a wise decision. My guess is that your father wanted it done to you so that you would look like him.
For some reason, among Americans, it's just "tradition". I think my dad wanted it done because "it was done to him" and etc etc etc through ancestors.

Of course, since my mom is from another country, this almost lemming like tradition isn't practiced, so she refused.

Old May 31st, 2004 #6
Hexe

Well, it was never a tradition in the USA for non jews until after WW2.
It was part of the jew victim mentality, that wanted jews to be able to blend in more easily.
Pre-1950, it was easy enough to pick out a jew in say, a men's locker room or restroom, by his mutilated genitals.

The jew doctors decided that all babies in the US would be cut, thus minimalizing the chance that a jew could be picked out later.

I gave birth back in the early 70s to my sons, and *insisted* that they not be cut.
I had quite an argument from the hospital and their pediatrician, but I stuck by my guns.
Thank the gods that the movement to NOT mutilate baby boys has caught on so well in the last decade or so!

Circumcision is genital mutilation, no matter how you look at it.

Old May 31st, 2004 #7
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
It was part of the jew victim mentality, that wanted jews to be able to blend in more easily.
Pre-1950, it was easy enough to pick out a jew in say, a men's locker room or restroom, by his mutilated genitals.

The jew doctors decided that all babies in the US would be cut, thus minimalizing the chance that a jew could be picked out later.
Are you serious? Got a source for this?

If that's true, dye me hair and grab me a David Duke bumper sticker. :P

Old May 31st, 2004 #8
Hexe

My source?
Simple observation.
Ask non jews born before WW2 if they or men they knew were cut.
Very few non jews were cut back then.
None of my family's men were ever cut back then, nor anyone they knew, except jews.
The only reasons to do it pre War were always religious.
The trend started immediately following WW2 during the Baby Boom.
The number of jews in the medical profession allowed them to shove the pseudo science ideas that it was somehow "dirty" to keep that part, on the mothers of the huge numbers of babies born then.
Moms back then strayed from breastfeeding, and had their babies mutilated, all on the orders of the mainly jewish medical profession.
It is not hard to put the pieces together and see why.
Coincidence? I think not.

Old May 31st, 2004 #9
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexe
Well, it was never a tradition in the USA for non jews until after WW2.
I think it goes back farther than that. I was born May 1945, in a small town in Texas, and was circumcised. I think most men in the US my age were as well.

I’ve read points of view on both sides. I doubt that it is of too much importance to health and function, but good sense would indicate that the procedure is not needed and should not be done.

When was the practice begun, large scale, on non-jews? I don’t know, but my father was born in 1920 and he was circumcised. We are Lowland Scots and Northern English back many generations.

Enkidu

Old May 31st, 2004 #10
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I didn't Europeans were circumsized...I thought it was only Americans.

Old May 31st, 2004 #11
bizmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I didn't Europeans were circumsized...I thought it was only Americans.
It's taken more of a hold among Anglos around the world: Brits, Americans, Australians. Among mainland Europeans it's practically nonexistant.

Old May 31st, 2004 #12
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Here is a chart showing US circumcision rates. The rate is actually down to 30% in the western states now.

Old May 31st, 2004 #13
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

To be clearer, I was born in Texas, my father in Arkansas, my mother in Kansas. Before that, my father’s family is from Ayr in the Lowlands of Scotland, my mother’s family from Yorkshire in the North of England.

Jews are not new to the US or Scotland or England. The doctor at my birth was a jew. My mother’s mother was a seamstrice (sp) and always worked for jews. My father’s mother told me stories of jewish grocers and merchants.

Was it Cromwell that did this to us?

----
Palantine Creator,

Well done, fast bit of research, good chart.
----

Enkidu

Old May 31st, 2004 #14
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

My dad's 2nd generation German (born in the US), but he was circumsized. I'm pretty sure his grandfather wasn't circumsized, however. I have no idea why it started.

On my mom's side, circumcision is regarded as a barbaric western custom (but the Jews started this, if I am not mistaken) in her country.

Old May 31st, 2004 #15
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palatine Creator
Here is a chart showing US circumcision rates.
Thanks, new information to me at least.

I'm very surprised it peaked as late as it did. I was born in 1950 in Ohio, my doctor was a displaced Chinese (!) from Taiwan and my circumcision was totally routine. Nobody asked any questions. Either about the circumcision or what the hell a chink DP was doing in rural Ohio when Truman was president.

The whole trouble then was nobody asked too many questions at all.

I thought the rate started going down just after I was born but it actually seems to have kept climbing for many years. Live and learn.

Old June 1st, 2004 #16
Whirlwind

And they saw masturbation as the cause of mental illness. Probably because all the crazies killed time whacking off. Confused cause and effect. And if all it takes to keep your kid from going insane was to cut some skin off their little peckers, well, off with their hoods!

Old June 1st, 2004 #17
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexe
I always make sure to have proof for everything I say about Jews (and boy, is there a mountain of proof!), so I have never said anything about Jewish control of banks for example, since I don't have statistics about it, and never said anything about them being the cause of circumcision in the U.S. and Canada, even though I have always suspected they'd be behind it ever since I first heard of it. After all, it seems pretty logical. In Vichy France, doctors would check young boys to see if they were circumcized or not, the better to rid the country of Jews. Of course Jews who want to blend in today would rather demand that everybody else change than that they have to do it. I mean, Jews, changing their ways? They wouldn't have survived through the millennia as a minority among host populations if they were prone to change.

Terrible, circumcision is. I hear it makes the penis less sensitive. But hey, if you've had it done to you, no need to hang your head about it. There are more important things to take care of. Just make sure your sons won't have any part of their bodies cut away, and you're fine.

And while we're at it, pretty pictures are best kept on paper, instead of burned into White skin. And little pieces of metal is definitely not something that should be stuck in human flesh. It feels good to be free of such things! Clean, you know.

Old June 1st, 2004 #18
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
I think widespread circimcision of non-Jews started in Victorian England because they thought it would prevent masturbation.
That's the right answer right there. That, combined with the AngloPuritan Jew alliance that goes back to Cromwell.

As for that "English common law is based on Roman law," not so. English common law is in fact the best of the Germanic legal tradition, but by contrast, today's German system is Roman law. The only jurisdictions that practice "common law" today are US, England, and former British possessions though not all. The "Civil Law" is practiced nearly everywhere else including non-White nations like China. Napolean re-established the Justinian code as the standard for law nearly everywhere outside of England. Napoleon was a mixed bag, in some ways subversive in some ways not.

Anyhow Jarl, the NS was referring to Napoleonic Code based "Civil Law" against which the Anglo-American common law is the more "Germanic" tradition, sans doute. LOL

Finally, one of the ironies of Hitler was that he centralized the German state in a very Roman-Napoleonic fashion and abrogated the independence of the Lander, which in America and Germany is a system of balance between local and central government known as federalism. So Hitler sold Germanism, but delivered Caesarism, in terms of politics. I dont blame him for this, it was quite necessary to stamp out reaction along with Marxism, but them's the facts dude.

Last edited by Antiochus Epiphanes; June 1st, 2004 at 08:14 PM.

Old June 1st, 2004 #19
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Damnable Kikes!

I've been avoiding this thread because the subject pisses me off so much. I was born in TX in the same era and didn't discover til awareness years later that the kindly old family doctor was a damned jew. I got even angrier to read that article the other day that explained the the 'total cut' they do today has only been around for a few hundred years. Originally they just snipped off the tip, leaving a significent amount of protective mucous-membrane intact. Young jews were attempting to hide the mutilation by tugging that shred down. So some stinking mohel 'invented" the full removal of all the prepuce, complete mutilation and exposure of the glans to the desensitizing effect of exposure.
I asked my niece (a nurse) why the hell she did it to her little boy. Sanitary reasons! Hell, anybody can wash their dick. She didn't even know the damned thing was meant to be a mucous organ.
Primitive pervert mohels suck the blood from the freshly cut yidlet's willie. Damned Jews, ____ them all!
(Trying to be civil here, did a lil edit.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu
I think it goes back farther than that. I was born May 1945, in a small town in Texas, and was circumcised. I think most men in the US my age were as well.

I’ve read points of view on both sides. I doubt that it is of too much importance to health and function, but good sense would indicate that the procedure is not needed and should not be done.

When was the practice begun, large scale, on non-jews? I don’t know, but my father was born in 1920 and he was circumcised. We are Lowland Scots and Northern English back many generations.

Enkidu

Last edited by MOMUS; June 1st, 2004 at 08:35 PM.

Old June 1st, 2004 #20
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

yep some cuts are "tighter" than others. I had a friend whose brother was born on a base in Deutschland and the doc didnt want to cut him, good man! But they insisted and he only snipped a little. Sadly, when they got the tot home, they cut off more skin.

women who cringe over this, ought to be told it's no more difficult caring for an intact penis on a baby than caring for a vagina.

I talked to an Arab once who had been cut as an adult, and he stated there was a very significant difference in sensation. it seems like a bad thing to me on the whole.

still, not much point in agonizing over it once it's done.

Thread