Mr. Vincent REYNOUARD
Cell number : 160071
HMP Edinburgh
Scottish Prison Service
33 Stenhouse Road
EH113LN EDINBURGH
Scotland
United Kingdom

We encourage you to send a letter or even a simple postcard to provide support and comfort to this courageous revisionist.

I am a French revisionist. I expose revisionist arguments in the most pedagogical way possible. I propose, I expose, I do not impose. Everyone must (or should) be free to form an opinion on the subject.

When writing to political prisoners,

PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND

— There are strict rules on what a prisoner can receive. Generally speaking, letters, cards, postcards, photos, drawings, and stamps are the only permitted items. In Matt Hale’s case, everything has to be in black-and-white.

— Please write the date on each letter, card, etc. Also number them (letter/card 1, 2, 3, etc.) so that the recipient can see whether any are missing.

— Books, magazines, objects, food, clothing, etc., should NOT be sent as, if even permissible, it generally involves a long and troublesome procedure to receive such items.

It is a real morale boost for prisoners to know that they have not been forgotten about. It also sends a message to the “authorities” that the political prisoner is not alone in his or her views. Also, don’t feel there is a need to write anything profound or insightful, as even a simple “Hello” message is fine.

Last edited by alex revision; December 4th, 2022 at 07:00 AM.

Thread