Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 25th, 2023 #341
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Meghan Markle denies coronation absence is over letters she wrote to King Charles: ‘Ridiculous’

By Patrick Reilly
April 23, 2023

Meghan Markle rejected reports that she’s refusing to attend King Charles’ coronation next month over letters the pair exchanged about her concerns of racism within the royal family as “false” and “ridiculous.”

On Friday, the Telegraph reported that the Duchess of Sussex penned letters to her father-in-law after the bombshell 2021 interview she and Prince Harry did with Oprah Winfrey.

In their correspondence, Markle reportedly shared her belief with the king that a senior royal was prejudiced toward her even after she and her husband Prince Harry had already revealed that there were “concerns and conversations” about the color of their unborn son’s skin.

The report came just days after Buckingham Palace announced the Duchess of Sussex would skip King Charles’ May 6 coronation, but Harry would be attending alone.

While Meghan no longer holds “a grudge” over the prejudice incident, the paper reported it played a factor in her choice to bail on the May 6 Coronation — which she vehemently denied on Saturday.
https://nypost.com/2023/04/23/meghan...-king-charles/

Old April 25th, 2023 #342
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry still has no idea where he’ll be seated for King Charles’ coronation

By Sara Nathan April 25, 2023

Prince Harry has no idea where he's sitting in Westminster Abbey for King Charles' May 6 coronation.POOL/AFP via Getty Images

Prince Harry still has no clue where he will sit when he joins his relatives for King Charles’ coronation, sources told Page Six.

So far, officials have not told the renegade royal how far down he will be in the pecking order at Westminster Abbey on May 6, despite being the king’s youngest son.

Princess Diana’s former butler Paul Burrell — who was accused by Harry and his brother, Prince William, of “betraying” the late princess for publishing her private letters — this week mooted that Harry may be stuck in a 10th-row seat at the ceremony.

One source sniffed: “Harry has not been told where he’s sitting yet, but I highly doubt that [it’s as far back as the 10th row].

“Harry’s going to show up to support his dad. All I know is that it’s a stretch to ask much more for him … he doesn’t have any sort of agenda other than just getting in and getting out.”

Harry and Markle were relegated to walking behind Prince William and Kate at Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral in September 2022.
Getty Images
https://pagesix.com/2023/04/25/princ...340.1682459748

Old April 26th, 2023 #343
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are awkwardly caught on jumbotron at Lakers game

By Riley Cardoza April 25, 2023

It was a royally awkward night of basketball.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were shown on the jumbotron at a Los Angeles Lakers game Monday night — and the result was nothing short of uncomfortable.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were sitting in the crowd at the Crypto Arena when a cameraperson zoomed in on their date night.

Although it was technically not a kiss-cam feature, the couple appeared jittery at the prospect.

Markle, 41, awkwardly waved while Harry, 38, smirked tensely.

The prince leaned in toward his wife and appeared to say something, which caused her to cheerfully laugh and touch his arm.

He eventually turned away and grimaced jokingly before the camera panned away.

(...)

(...)

(...)

(...)
Not only were Adam Sandler and Kris Jenner at the match, but Kim Kardashian brought her 7-year-old son, Saint, in a jersey honoring Khloé Kardashian’s ex Tristan Thompson.

Harry and Markle’s outing marked her first outing since confirmation that she will not attend King Charles III’s coronation next month.

“Buckingham Palace is pleased to confirm that the Duke of Sussex will attend the coronation service at Westminster Abbey on May 6,” a palace spokesperson explained earlier this month.
https://pagesix.com/2023/04/25/megha...341.1682547345

Old April 29th, 2023 #344
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry is a ‘time bomb’ that could ‘destroy’ the monarchy: insider

By Lauren Sarner
April 28, 2023

Prince Harry could well have lobbed a “time bomb” that brings down the entire monarchy, one royal insider warned.

In the explosive new documentary “King Charles: The Boy Who Walked Alone,” premiering May 2 on Paramount+, several insiders — including ex-girlfriends and private staff — spill new secrets about King Charles and the rest of the royal family ahead of the coronation on May 6.

Grant Harrold, a royal butler from 2004-2011, appears in the documentary to share his perspective on Harry’s recent behavior.

The prince recently spoken out against the monarchy in his Netflix documentary “Harry & Meghan” and in his controversial memoir “Spare.”

“At this point in time, there’s been polls done and the monarchy’s popularity has dropped,” Harrold said.

“Charles, his popularity has dropped, Will and Kate’s popularity has dropped, Harry’s popularity has dropped. What does that say for the future of it? I don’t think Harry realizes that maybe he started a time bomb, which could actually be the catalyst to actually destroying the monarchy,” Harrold cautioned.
(...)

Prince Harry (left) and his brother, Prince William, in 2018.
Getty Images

(...)

Prince Harry with his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
Getty Images
https://nypost.com/2023/04/28/former...archy-new-doc/

Quote:
Prince Harry could well have lobbed a “time bomb” that brings down the entire monarchy,
Unfortunately, I don't share the butler's optimism.

Old April 29th, 2023 #345
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
How Queen Camilla clawed her way to the Coronation crown

By Sara Nathan April 29, 2023

All hail Queen Camilla.

It’s the phrase many never thought they’d hear as Britain gets ready for the coronation of King Charles and his beloved wife on Saturday.

Tina Brown, the former Vanity Fair editor, told Page Six: “Camilla’s is the greatest image rehab in history. She deserves a crown just for toughing it out.”

The crowning of Queen Camilla will be the culmination of a quarter of a century of intensive work by the king, their friends and their counselors.

Its most dramatic moment came last year, when there was a “sustained campaign” to “strong arm” Queen Elizabeth to endorse Camilla as queen consort shortly before her death, multiple sources claimed.

On February 5, 2022 — the eve of her Platinum Jubilee — the late Queen wrote in a touching letter: “And when, in the fullness of time, my son Charles becomes king, I know you will give him and his wife Camilla the same support that you have given me; and it is my sincere wish that, when that time comes, Camilla will be known as queen consort as she continues her own loyal service.”
https://pagesix.com/2023/04/29/how-q...MDQ2MS4wLjAuMA..

Old May 2nd, 2023 #346
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
30 Apr, 2023 21:42 Home World News

Brits urged to swear oath to their king for first time

The Archbishop of Canterbury will call for a “chorus of millions” to recite a pledge of fealty to the UK monarchy

Next week’s coronation of King Charles III will feature an invitation for all British people to swear their allegiance to the new monarch and his descendants in what organizers have billed as a “chorus of millions.”

The ceremony has been revised to include a “homage of the people,” rather than the traditional “homage of peers” in which dukes pledge their allegiance to the sovereign, according to plans announced on Saturday by the Church of England.

Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby will call upon “all persons of goodwill” in the UK and its territories – those attending the ceremony at Westminster Abbey and those watching on television or the internet – to recite the following vows: “I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty and to your heirs and successors according to the law, so help me God.” The archbishop will then proclaim, “God save the king” and ask all to respond: “God save King Charles. Long live King Charles. May the king live forever.”
https://www.rt.com/news/575589-uk-co...-oath-to-king/

From the comment section:

Quote:
F S
F*** that jug-eared parasite.
Quote:
Kissmeiamitalian
Guillotine plans are open source and shown to be effective against royalty
Quote:
WhyKiKi
Ridiculous idea.
Quote:
Kanadan
Lol ... they are exporting decmocray too...
Quote:
Onlinebills02
He is one of a handful of satanists that I wouldnt mind seeing getting vaporized in a quick hypersonic thermonuclear 'boom'.
Quote:
Onlinebills02
Otherwise known as "selling your soul to the Devil, for eternity"?
"May he live forever"? How? With Adrenochrome? And to "...his heirs and successors according to the law"?
I would say him and his entire breed deserve to be beheaded with a guillotine.

What kind of modern-day Devil Worship will that ceremony also include, I wonder.

Old May 7th, 2023 #347
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Royal fans ‘happy’ to see Epstein pal Prince Andrew — but slam ‘disloyal’ Prince Harry

By Nika Shakhnazarova and Olivia Land
May 6, 2023

Dedicated royal fans braving the rain to catch a glimpse of the royal family ahead of the coronation of King Charles III on Saturday said they were “happy” to see disgraced Prince Andrew — but not “disloyal” runaway royal Prince Harry.

The new monarch’s momentous day was marred by family drama, with his brother being tied to late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his second son releasing a protocol-shattering memoir.

Still, diehard royalists stood behind Andrew, 63, and shunned Harry, 38, who shocked the world when he abruptly quit the royal family with wife Meghan Marke, 41, in 2020 and moved thousands of miles away to the United States.

“I think it’s good that Andrew is here today,” Beverly Antonio, 72, told The Post.

“Prince Andrew should appear on the balcony with the rest of the family. He’s absolutely fantastic. He’s my old colonel regiment,” Peter Mulingani, 51, from Midlands, England added.

“Innocent until proven guilty. As the law of any land says, you are innocent until proven guilty.”

Andrew, 63, was infamously stripped of his royal and military honors amid his sex abuse lawsuit with Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre in Jan. 2022.

“I think it’s good that Andrew is here today,” Beverly Antonio, 72, told The Post.
(...)

Prince Andrew arrived at the Abbey wearing garter robes.
Getty Images

(...)

Bernie and Jaquie Cullen slammed Harry for having “scarred the British spirit.”
https://nypost.com/2023/05/06/royal-...-prince-harry/

Old May 7th, 2023 #348
Stewart Meadows

Old May 8th, 2023 #349
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
6 May, 2023 17:42 Home World News

Anti-monarchy protesters arrested in London (VIDEO)

Police say the republican demonstrators were conspiring to “cause a public nuisance”

Police officers arrested a number of anti-monarchy demonstrators and seized protest placards ahead of the coronation of King Charles III on Saturday. The protesters say they want to be able to choose their head of state.

London’s Metropolitan Police said on Saturday morning that “a significant police operation” was underway in central London. Shortly afterwards, the force announced that it had arrested four people “on suspicion of conspiracy to cause a public nuisance,” and another three “on suspicion of possessing articles to cause criminal damage.” The first group were found in possession of “lock-on devices,” police said.
https://www.rt.com/news/575898-monar...rested-london/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Mayora
Bosom buddy of Klaus Schwab and the rest of the Davos clique.:-/ It's only in England that adultery is given such high accolade...Killing off first wife.Then becoming the Head of the Church of England even!Good show...Eh???!!!
Quote:
MadMullah
Why can’t the British government listen to their people and eliminate the outdated and useless Monarchy ?
The people do not support or want these bloodsucking pirates around who take a huge chunk of their hard warned taxes.
Quote:
Ethical_Western_Slave
where is Robin Hood when you need him... these royalists need their oxygen supply cut, permanently.
Quote:
Kweli Nzito
Why should the British government arrest people for saying they are tired of their taxes being used to feed unemployed and over dressed royal parasites?
Quote:
Alex
Why are they so afraid to show these protests to the world? There's no democracy in UK.
Quote:
Jim Baldwin
Alex, It is a Rothschild parasitic monarchy, what has democracy got to do with a Zio-fascist banana monarchy?
Quote:
Jim Baldwin
The corrupt Rothschild parasitic House of Windsor police state on full display as the ordinary Brit starves, these ugly inbred bastards waste millions on Hollywood Jew coronation stunts. Who are they trying to fool?

Old May 8th, 2023 #350
Stewart Meadows

What a sorry sight.

Old May 9th, 2023 #351
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry’s ‘exasperated’ ghostwriter shouted at royal in heated argument

By Nicki Gostin May 8, 2023

Prince Harry’s ghostwriter revealed that working on the Duke of Sussex’s memoir, “Spare,” wasn’t exactly a walk in the park.

“I was exasperated with Prince Harry,” J. R. Moehringer wrote in the New Yorker Monday, recalling one particularly tense Zoom call that took place at 2 a.m.

“My head was pounding, my jaw was clenched and I was starting to raise my voice.”

Things became so strained between the two that Moehringer, 58, thought he might be fired from the project.
(...)

(...)
It was the summer of 2022, and the novelist and Harry had “come to a difficult passage” concerning the prince’s time in the British Army that they kept disagreeing on two years into their working relationship.

(...)
At the end of a grueling military exercise, Harry was “captured by pretend terrorists,” according to Moehringer.

“He’s hooded, dragged to an underground bunker, beaten, frozen, starved, stripped, forced into excruciating stress positions by captors wearing black balaclavas,” according to Moehringer.

The point of the simulation was to determine whether the royal had what it took to survive a real-life capture in a war zone.

Harry argued over including a line from a military exercise.
Getty Images

In the end, Harry’s “kidnappers” threw him against a wall, choked and hurled insults at him, including a cruel dig about his late mother, Princess Diana. (One of the participants later apologized.)

“Harry always wanted to end this scene with a thing he said to his captors, a comeback that struck me as unnecessary, and somewhat inane,” the “Tender Bar” author wrote, noting that he had always resisted including the remark during the editing process.

Finally, during the tense Zoom call, Harry explained his mindset.

“He exhaled and calmly explained that, all his life, people had belittled his intellectual capabilities, and this flash of cleverness proved that, even after being kicked and punched and deprived of sleep and food, he had his wits about him,” Moehringer wrote.

Harry undertook two tours of Afghanistan.
Tim Graham Photo Library via Getty Images

But the writer doubled down that the retort was an unnecessary inclusion.

Harry eventually conceded and then quipped: “‘I really enjoy getting you worked up like that.'”

Although they got along right away, Moehringer was also “concerned” because he was not sure how much the Invictus Games founder wanted to reveal in the book.

However, he ultimately found the prince’s story both “relatable and infuriating,” explaining, “The way he’d been treated, by both strangers and intimates, was grotesque.”
https://pagesix.com/2023/05/08/princ...186.1683602234

Old May 12th, 2023 #352
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Princess Diana, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle top celeb sex doll requests

By Andrew Court
April 19, 2023

There’s a shocking number of raunchy royalists out there.

A leading adult toy company has revealed that Princess Diana, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle are among their top celebrity sex doll requests.

Toymakers at Inferno say they are inundated with requests for look-alike life-size playthings — but the company’s CEO says “taste” and “decency” prevent him from fulfilling kinky customers’ racy royal requests.

“We get requests for Princess Diana regularly, especially after the latest series of ‘The Crown,’ but we would never open ourselves up to accusations of cheapening her memory,” CEO Ben Stroud told South West News Service on Wednesday.

“If we were just motivated by money we would create Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton dolls and see through sales who is the most popular, but at heart, I am a royalist.”
(...)

Princess Kate and Meghan Markle are among Inferno’s top celebrity sex doll requests.
Pool/Samir Hussein

“We get requests for Princess Diana regularly, especially after the latest series of ‘The Crown,’ but we would never open ourselves up to accusations of cheapening her memory,” the Inferno CEO declared.
https://nypost.com/2023/04/19/prince...cbo=v2-JrOdYDh

Old May 12th, 2023 #353
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
King Charles wants ‘reconciliation’ with Harry and Meghan: royal friend

By Samantha Ibrahim
May 12, 2023

The palace door is “always open” for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, a friend of King Charles claims.

Charles is reportedly happy to reunite with his estranged son and his wife, Markle, following his coronation last Saturday.

“The opportunity that was there for Harry to sort this out with the king is gone for now,” a friend of the newly crowned monarch told the Daily Beast recently.

“Of course, Charles would always welcome a reconciliation with Harry and Meghan. He has made that very clear,” the pal explained.

“His door is always open in that regard,” the source continued.

Contention has been running high between Markle, 41, the Duke of Sussex, 38, and the royal family since the couple made the move to California in 2020.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/12/king-c...-harry-meghan/

Old May 13th, 2023 #354
Stewart Meadows

Old May 14th, 2023 #355
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle enjoy star-studded date in first pics since coronation

By Emily Selleck and Sara Nathan May 14, 2023

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were seen for the first time since the coronation.TMZ

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been seen for the first time since his blink-and-you’ll-miss-it trip to London for King Charles III’s coronation.

In photos first published by TMZ, the couple stepped out for a sushi date on Friday, less than one week after Charles was officially crowned.

However, Page Six is told that they weren’t actually solo.

We’re told they dined with Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband, TV producer, Brad Falchuk. The foursome was also accompanied by Cameron Diaz and her husband, Benji Madden, as well as the CEO and founder of Bumble, Whitney Wolf Herd, and her husband, Texas oil heir Michael Herd.

In 2021, Wolfe Herd became the world’s youngest self-made female billionaire after taking Bumble public. Forbes estimated her net worth at approximately $1.5 billion.
https://pagesix.com/2023/05/14/princ...907.1684099625

Old May 15th, 2023 #356
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Royal fan at coronation held for 13 hours by Met Police after being mistaken for protestor

Architect Alice Chambers said she has lodged a formal complaint against police

By Dan Wiggins Trending Reporter
11:29, 12 MAY 2023

Alice Chambers recalled her arrest on coronation day on BBC Newsnight (Image: BBC)

A Londoner who had made her way to the Mall on coronation day to celebrate has recalled how she was arrested, handcuffed, fingerprinted and held for 13 hours by police after they accused her of being a protestor.

Alice Chambers, 36, who works in London an architect, happened to be stood near a group of Just Stop Oil protestors on the coronation route along the Mall on Saturday (May 6) when she was arrested by police spending hours in handcuffs in the back of a police van with her attempts to explain who she was ignored by officers.
https://www.mylondon.news/news/uk-wo...int_source=nba

Old May 17th, 2023 #357
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
'You can be the visionary of your own life': Meghan hails 'acts of service, grace and kindness' as key to an 'equitable world' as she accepts Women of Vision award at NYC gala dressed in $1,850 strapless golden gown in front of Prince Harry and mom Doria

By CHARLIE LANKSTON and KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 05:03 BST, 17 May 2023 | UPDATED: 05:27 BST, 17 May 2023

Meghan Markle delivered an inspirational message urging women to 'be the visionary of your own life' as she accepted a feminist award while wearing an $1,850 gown at a glamorous New York gala on Tuesday night.

Addressing the Woman of Vision awards, hosted by the Ms. Foundation for Women at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in Manhattan, the Duchess of Sussex told the crowd: 'It's just never too late to start. You can be the visionary of your own life.'

'You can charter a path in which what you repeat in your daily acts of service, in kindness, in advocacy, in grace and in fairness, that those become the very things that are recognized by the next wave of women, both young and old, who will also choose this moment to join the movement, and make our vision for an equitable world, reality,' she added, according to video of the event shared by Town and Country writer Emily Burack.

She also told of how she'd read Ms. Magazine while at school - the publication founded by feminist icon Gloria Steinem, who presented Meghan with Tuesday's honor.
(...)

The Duchess of Sussex was joined at the event by her husband Prince Harry - and the couple posed for a few photos on the red carpet, although they opted to wait until the carpet's livestream had ended before stepping in front of the cameras

Meghan Markle put on a stunning display in strapless gold dress as she arrived at a glittering New York gala - where she accepted a 'Women of Vision' award from her pal Gloria Steinem
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-award.html

Old May 17th, 2023 #358
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Why ‘angry’ Kate Middleton ‘refused’ to curtsy to Queen Camilla at coronation

By Jack Hobbs
May 17, 2023

Kate Middleton may want to add “Duchess of Disdain” to her already long list of royal titles.

Royal biographer Tom Bower claimed that the Princess of Wales was “angry” with the newly crowned queen over the guest list for King Charles’ coronation on May 6 and refused to curtsy for the monarch as she left Westminster Abbey.

Appearing on “Dan Wootton Tonight” on Tuesday, Bower, 76, claimed that Middleton, 41, and her husband, Prince William, 40, were not happy because the princess was able to invite only four of her family members while Camilla, 75, had 20 people present.

The Post reached out to the Princess of Wales and Buckingham Palace for comment.

The author further revealed that the people who helped change Camilla’s image from the king’s mistress to queen were also snubbed from the high-profile event.
https://nypost.com/2023/05/17/why-an...at-coronation/

Old May 22nd, 2023 #359
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Gayle King: It’s ‘troubling’ that people are ‘downplaying’ Harry, Meghan car chase

By Alix Breeden and Caroline Blair May 21, 2023

Gayle King thinks it’s “troubling” that people are “downplaying” the two-hour paparazzi chase her pals Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were involved in earlier this week in New York City.

“I think it was a very unfortunate incident,” the CBS journalist exclusively told Page Six Saturday at the 148th Preakness Stakes in Baltimore, Md.

“It’s troubling to me that anybody would try to downplay what that would mean to them. That’s very troubling to me.”

Referring to the slew of media personalities and celebrities who have spoken out against the narrative that the two were “chased” in the streets of Manhattan, King said it’s unsettling that some are trying to “minimize how [Harry and Markle] felt in that moment.”
(...)
A rep for Harry and Markle provided the following statement to Page Six on Wednesday: “Last night, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Ms. Ragland were involved in a near catastrophic car chase at the hands of a ring of highly aggressive paparazzi.

“This relentless pursuit, lasting over two hours, resulted in multiple near collisions involving other drivers on the road, pedestrians and two NYPD officers. While being a public figure comes with a level of interest from the public, it should never come at the cost of anyone’s safety.”
https://pagesix.com/2023/05/21/gayle...857.1684708163

Old June 8th, 2023 #360
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Princess Diana’s butler demands apology from Prince Harry over ‘defamatory’ testimony

By Nika Shakhnazarova
June 7, 2023

Princess Diana’s former butler Paul Burrell demanded an apology from Prince Harry after the exiled royal testified Tuesday that he had once accused him of selling his mother’s possessions and call him a “two-faced s–t”.

Burrell, who worked for Diana for more than a decade before her 1997 death, called on Harry, 38, to fess up to “defamatory” statements made about him in London’s High Court Tuesday amid his legal gripe with Mirror Group Newspapers.

While on the stand, the Duke of Sussex admitted to calling Burrell the epithet and labeling him “attention-seeking and self-interested” in a 2003 voicemail to his brother Prince William that was reported on by The People.

In a sworn statement to the court, Harry said he and William, 40, “had very strong feelings about how indiscreet Paul had proven to be with the way he had sold our mother’s possessions and how he had given numerous interviews about her.”

Now Burrell — who has been frequently quoted in bombastic interviews about the late princess and the royal family — has demanded Harry to “stop” his claims as he faces a second day of testimony in connection with his lawsuit against the UK newspaper conglomerate.
https://nypost.com/2023/06/07/paul-b...ver-testimony/

Tags
duchess of netflix, jews, meghan markle, misha nonoo, prince harry

Thread