"I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens!"

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 23rd, 2023 #162
Major Sharpe
Banned

Funny video:

Old May 24th, 2023 #163
Lutador Branco

The superior aliens - as they are known today - built the Egyptian pyramids, as well as temples in India, Mayan pyramids and the other magnificent buildings of antiquity.

They are the gods, creators and owners of everything - Osiris, Isis, God, Thor, Brahma, Odin, Zeus, Hera, Aphrodite, Baphomet, Hades, Dionysus, etc - with extraordinary original power, culture and science.

Some of the alien-gods have various names, such as Zeus-Odin-Jupiter and Aphrodite-Venus.

The artistic representation of some of them as animals or part animals is because some of them were not allowed to show themselves in certain places with their real and divine appearance.

They are the ancestors of the White, the European, the Aryan, and this World was theirs.

Unfortunately, some alien-gods, lower in the hierarchy, mixed with simioids - creatures that lived in their own place, and were created to serve them -, generating the current non-white peoples.

Because of this, Aryans today are forced to share their World with non-white peoples.

Old May 24th, 2023 #164
Ray Allan

I've been watching Ancient Aliens for years, and I originally read Erich von Daniken's Chariots of The Gods in the 1970s. I don't discount the possibility that our early civilizations were contacted and influenced by extraterrestrial visitors millennia ago. However, no real evidence of this has been found yet (or is being kept secret). Personally, I think the Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians and others were intelligent enough to construct things like the Pyramids and develop advanced mathematics, astronomy, etc., by themselves. If aliens were here in the distant past, they did a damn good job of not leaving behind any advanced technological artifacts, computers, spacecraft parts or what have you. There have been many mysterious objects found over the years which are too numerous to list here, but nothing made of any exotic materials or processes our present science cannot identify. I would jump for joy if anything like that was discovered, or even an actual alien body. But until then, I would prefer to remain a little skeptical. One thing aliens could have done for humans if they were in fact visiting Earth, was introduce advanced medicine or cures for various diseases that humanity suffered from forever. That probably would have been more helpful to early humans than anything else.

Last edited by Ray Allan; May 24th, 2023 at 10:08 PM.

Old May 25th, 2023 #165
Lutador Branco

I haven't read Däniken's book yet, but I've been watching Ancient Aliens since 2022, and this series is heavily influenced by the book. In addition, I saw several points in common between Ancient Aliens, other studies I did on Aliens and gods, and Liebenfels's Ariosophy, which I very much appreciate. Definitely one of my favorite themes.

Old May 25th, 2023 #166
Ray Allan

Old June 6th, 2023 #167
Ray Allan

Old June 7th, 2023 #168
Ray Allan

Clayton made a good point of why the goobermint is putting out this newest UFO stuff at this time. Another possible psyop/distraction from the Ukraine war and other problems in the KWA. Similar to the big scary Chinese "spy" balloon and the "UFO" sightings back in February 2023.

Old June 7th, 2023 #169
Major Sharpe
Banned

Another trickle of information has been leaked, this time with David Grusch revealing that his contacts in the UFO Retrieval Program told him that spacecraft "not of this earth" have been visiting Earth, with some "as large as football fields". To help visualize that size better, I have posted a schematic chart below this video showing just how large that would be - which is quite large indeed.

Old June 8th, 2023 #171
Lutador Branco

Old June 8th, 2023 #172
Ray Allan

I watch Jordan the Angry Astro all the time and have posted his videos here before along with John Michael Godier's. Those spherical UFOs are very much like the "foo fighters" reported by aviators in WW2 which predated Roswell and everything else. Perhaps they are the same things.

Here is JMG's take on this subject:

Old June 9th, 2023 #173
Ray Allan

As Carl Sagan once said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so I really hope we can see it soon.

Old June 9th, 2023 #174
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
As Carl Sagan once said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so I really hope we can see it soon.

ALIEN BODIES! Video evidence of U.S. held UFO handed over to journalists | Redacted w Clayton Morris

Joshua Reid is someone to be taken seriously.

As he rightly said, and I've been saying for some time now, there is a struggle for power within the Global Elite, and the Communist faction is extremely powerful.

There is Elite Global and Elite Global, and agenda and agenda; it is not, for the time being, something unified.

And this struggle - and this includes death threats - is being reflected in knowledge about life beyond Earth.

Old June 15th, 2023 #175
Donncha Dennis

https://archive.org/details/reinhold...earneyincident

take it as you will this guy said some german speaking blokes came and picked him up.

Old June 15th, 2023 #176
Donncha Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You're joking, right?

Old June 15th, 2023 #177
Major Sharpe
Banned

Quote:
Twilight Zone - A Small Talent For War
The alien stated that his planet had toured the galaxy "seeding" other planets with their race, and that Earth people were their "children". If so, how does that explain the presence of all the niggers in the room?

Old June 15th, 2023 #178
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sharpe View Post
The alien stated that his planet had toured the galaxy "seeding" other planets with their race, and that Earth people were their "children". If so, how does that explain the presence of all the niggers in the room?
Panspermia: Could life be delivered to a planet?

https://www.skyatnightmagazine.com/s...a-life-theory/

Old June 15th, 2023 #179
Ray Allan

Old June 16th, 2023 #180
Major Sharpe
Banned

Thread