Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2014 #61
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Consider adding your comments here, too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Music video with images of everything White Man March.

Saga sings Tomorrow Is Always Too Late.

White Activism 2014 - YouTube
All comments (9)

The Zionists are deliberately destroying all White countries as they have secretly declared WAR upon us!
They conspired to take control of our nation's infrastructure through carefully orchestrated acts of TREASON! They became our Bankers, Politicians & media owners.

Their goal is to GENOCIDE the White race!!

For a FREE informative colorfully illustrated 132 page e-BOOK & 2 minute video on the Jewish engineered INTENTIONAL destruction of White civilization click the link below:

Last edited by -JC; March 17th, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Old March 17th, 2014 #62
James Hawthorne

Default Fight Back White Man... or Die!

Single best video on the mud invasion of the United States.

VNN Media

Old March 17th, 2014 #63
Jimmy Marr

RawStory does a pretty good job of reporting on WhiteManMarch in Knoxville:

Quote:
Topics: video ♦ white genocide

On Saturday, a small number of people gathered in several locations for a “White Man March” to demonstrate against diversity efforts and what they label “White Genocide.”

One of those events took place in Knoxville, Tennessee and drew maybe a dozen people. One of them, however, reached out to Raw Story.

Her e-mail address indicates that her name is “Laura Fitz-gerald,” but in her videos, she goes by the name “Minnie Ervia,” and she’s originally from Australia.

Laura sent us a video she shot at Knoxville’s protest. You can see several people behind a large banner that reads “DIVERSITY” = GENOCIDE. A few counter-protesters can be seen laughing and jeering at Laura and her friends, and a few of the counter-protesters posed for photographs in front of the banner.

Laura can be heard shouting that what they were doing was not unlike the people of Japan wanting to keep that country Japanese.

We asked her about that comparison after thanking her for sending the video. We pointed out that keeping America “American” doesn’t really equate to keeping it white. The original inhabitants, after all, were the Native Americans, not white people.

“C’mon man, no other people are told that diversity and multiculturalism is a strength, and that if they don’t accept it they are labeled hate words like ‘racist’,” she replied. “You know as well as I that they only demand All White countries and Only White countries to accept the melting pot! Or are you going to tell me now that melting pots are promoted in all countries?…’Anti-racists’ only demand White countries turn themselves non-White because of their history. Why are you JUSTIFYING GENOCIDE??”

Whew. That’s what we get for asking.

But we are gluttons for punishment. We asked Laura what she wanted done about diversity in the United States. If she thinks this country’s rich mix of ethnicities is somehow “white genocide,” what does she propose be done about it?

“We are a group of dissidents putting out a consistent message to expose the anti-White system,” she e-mailed back. “WE are Samizdat and We are Tearing down this Wall. We are Forcing a conversation on White Genocide. Whether right or wrong, WHAT psychopath tries to stop Freedom of Speech when a group just wants to talk about Genocide. Genocide is a CRIME or is it normal to denounce people when they want to talk about a Crime. If it’s folly then PROVE IT, or just do the usual…. THAT’S HATE, NAZI, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, ETC. Remember, We are charging the anti-White system with criminal charges, We are not having a theoretical debate. You either can assist or lay complicit in your silence.”

Got it. OK.

So here’s the video that Laura sent of Saturday’s demonstration. She’s the one filming and talking about Japan…

And here’s a video Laura/Minnie did last year, explaining her views…

Tony OrtegaTony Ortega is Raw Story's executive editor. From 2007 to 2012 , he was editor-in-chief of The Village Voice. He also worked at Voice Media Group's other newspapers in Phoenix, Los Angeles, Kansas City, and Fort Lauderdale. He lives in New York City and is originally from Los Angeles.

Old March 17th, 2014 #64
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
This video includes footage from the Knoxville WMM demonstration.

I don't see any violence in the video, doesn't mean it didn't happen at some point but nothing here.

Stop White Genocide, Knoxville TN - March 15 2014 - YouTube
Be sure to get on that video and the others and leave supportive comments. We dominate right now, but there are a few antis and mudsharks trickling in.

Old March 18th, 2014 #65
Jae Manzel

Talking Even on a truck!

source:dailystormer.com

Old March 18th, 2014 #66
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel View Post

source:dailystormer.com
The only truck on a Texas highway that does not have mexicans in the back.

Old March 18th, 2014 #67
Ironguard1940

Default Diversity must DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post

This is on I-64 Dickens Rd. overpass in Richmond, VA. A brisk wind of over 20mph kept the flag slogan visible stayed for about an hour. Switched to I-95 overpass for another hour. Lots of honks and waves very encouraging overall.
Excellent job Ron and everyone else who participated in the White Man March.

Old March 18th, 2014 #68
Jimmy Marr

I'm flattered when anti-Whites mock my work because it demonstrates Schopenhauer's First Stage of Truth, but someone seems to have interpreted my message of opposition to White genocide as a criticism of Asian men.

Old March 18th, 2014 #69
Rounder

Quote:
We have video my friends.

First I will post the article that just came online about 20 minutes ago.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...march/6460529/

And below the video with a portion of my interview.

http://www.cincinnati.com/videos/new...03/15/6461081/

I was actually pleasantly surprised to a point with this report, the reporter and even the editor aired some comments I thought came off well, really nothing in the 5 minute interview that could have been used as a real smear sound-bite, but I was pleased with the audio. This is especially due to the fact that this was not something I was planning for, guy just showed up, he said after a relative of a reporter saw the demonstration and informed the newsroom.

The only thing about the interview that I was put off by was the fact that they focused on the two folks who showed up from the Klan, these were the two that I mentioned had showed up without direct invitation. The video footage keyed on the uniforms and all. While I would have preferred them not been in uniform, mostly because the organizers like Mr. Hunt had requested participants not do this and I wanted to stay in line with that, I am STILL very happy they made the effort to show up and stand with us. I did not get to talk to them at length but they both seemed like very decent White people, a couple I believe, who came quite a way South of us to join us. I am proud of their effort and given a chance to do it differently would not change a thing.

Biggest reason why I am not sorry they showed up, despite the presence of uniformed nationalists, we still were getting a TON of support as I said earlier, as time past I was encouraged by the White public even more, they were standing with the group, a diverse group of activists, and while I do think overall it is better to lean away from the uniforms, FACT is it did not hurt our support or effort at all. I mean we were getting approval from regular Whites, with children in the autos on some occasions, all while the folks in uniform were there.

Again I am very appreciative and happy that all who showed up did take the time to participate, uniform or not all who did here showed they care about their people enough to show up, there is nothing to build on and tweak if you first don't show up.
Thanks for standing tall PUBLICLY, Robert. Good work.

I understand our own Ron Doggett also stood tall in ole Virginny. Who stood with him ??

Old March 18th, 2014 #70
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
snip
Right out of the jewish Franktfurt School/Freudian playbook. "You weak white men with small dicks! That is why you are so hateful! You are jealous and envious!"

Old March 20th, 2014 #71
Alexander M.

Default Anti-White Animus on Parade

Whatever else was accomplished, the White Man March succeeded in flushing out some hostile anti-White reactions, helping put the lie to the "White privilege" meme. The same media and academia which demonstrates a practically infinite capacity to somberly and soberly indulge the slightest, most deluded concerns expressed by jews and other "people of color" have a completely different attitude about concerns expressed by Whites.

For years this media and academia have pathologized and demonized the deracinated supporters of the Republican party and Tea party for their Whiteness. Naturally, a handful of Whites speaking more directly in favor of our race can only be regarded as all the more insufferable.

One of the longer and more clearly articulated anti-White reactions has come from SUNY-Oneonta professor Mike King, in The White Victim Charade on Parade, published at CounterPunch on 17 March 2014:

http://age-of-treason.blogspot.com/2...on-parade.html

Old March 21st, 2014 #72
Alexander M.

Default Anti-White is Not Code for Anti-Jew

If anything illustrates the jewish origin of the anti-White zeitgeist, it's right here. As anyone can see, all it takes to turn humor into hate is to mistake jews for Whites.

http://age-of-treason.blogspot.com/2...-anti-jew.html

Old March 22nd, 2014 #73
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

WMM Kingston, Ontario.
http://creativitymovementtoronto.blo...gston-ont.html

Anti-racist reaction.
http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.ca...eads-gone.html

Old March 22nd, 2014 #74
Jimmy Marr

Video compilation of WhiteManMarch activities:

Old March 22nd, 2014 #75
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
I've met a couple of those idiots. Good examples of why I don't involve myself in the "scene" anymore. Nothing but dysfunctional clowns with severe personality problems.

Old April 20th, 2014 #76
Jimmy Marr

Four of us drove up to Bellingham, Washington on April 19th to demonstrate our opposition to the anti-White policies of Western Washington University. We also took the opportunity to visit the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival.

Flowers in a sea of mud:

Tags
#1, white man march

Thread